Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lit shop! open + small give away!
Hi! i'm Blue! i like writing and need fr money, so here we are!

i have an ao3 and writing tumblr if you want to see examples of my work!

for fr i'm assuming most ppl would be interested in lore stuff which isn't too long, so i'm happy to write in exchange for treasure or gems! if you'd like to commission me for longer works (5k+ words, could be other stuff like fanfic or oc stuff!) i'd ask you please check out my commission info on my tumblr

i don't really have any ideas for my own dragons, so i'm doing a small give away to get some lore writing done so i have some examples that pertain to this website more! the first three people to comment get a free passage of 500 words or less, or if they want something longer get the first 500 words taken off the cost! :)

i have absolutely no idea how to monetize using fr currency so lets talk when u wanna commission me ig? in usd i usually do a penny a word but idk how that translates.... sigh

if you wanna commission me please reply with what you want written, an approximant length, and some background info! ty!
Hi! i'm Blue! i like writing and need fr money, so here we are!

i have an ao3 and writing tumblr if you want to see examples of my work!

for fr i'm assuming most ppl would be interested in lore stuff which isn't too long, so i'm happy to write in exchange for treasure or gems! if you'd like to commission me for longer works (5k+ words, could be other stuff like fanfic or oc stuff!) i'd ask you please check out my commission info on my tumblr

i don't really have any ideas for my own dragons, so i'm doing a small give away to get some lore writing done so i have some examples that pertain to this website more! the first three people to comment get a free passage of 500 words or less, or if they want something longer get the first 500 words taken off the cost! :)

i have absolutely no idea how to monetize using fr currency so lets talk when u wanna commission me ig? in usd i usually do a penny a word but idk how that translates.... sigh

if you wanna commission me please reply with what you want written, an approximant length, and some background info! ty!
@BluePluto03

Lore writing commissions!
@BluePluto03 hewwo I am Interested in what u have to Offer and my dragons need Lore I was hoping for around,,, 1.5k-2k words for my girl Wellington here? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48933608] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489337/48933608_350.png[/img] [/url] The basics I have of her story is that she got attacked by a herd of scalebacks, and managed to limp herself to this small clan of like 4 dragons, but they all thought she was bitten by a Rotjaw (basically a zombie in my lore), and Wellington has no friggin clue what they're talking about. She's scared and just goes along with them locking her up in an underground cellar underneath their lair, where she just slowly starts to bleed out and succumb to infection. By the time they find her in the mornings shes just on death's doorstep and the quote in her bio is the last thing she says But then she gets reborn through lore things that I havent figured out yet If that's too angsty I can definitely get some happier lore if that's more ur thing lmao, I just kinda lose the cap on the Taruma Bottle
@BluePluto03 hewwo I am Interested in what u have to Offer and my dragons need Lore

I was hoping for around,,, 1.5k-2k words for my girl Wellington here?

48933608_350.png

The basics I have of her story is that she got attacked by a herd of scalebacks, and managed to limp herself to this small clan of like 4 dragons, but they all thought she was bitten by a Rotjaw (basically a zombie in my lore), and Wellington has no friggin clue what they're talking about. She's scared and just goes along with them locking her up in an underground cellar underneath their lair, where she just slowly starts to bleed out and succumb to infection. By the time they find her in the mornings shes just on death's doorstep and the quote in her bio is the last thing she says

But then she gets reborn through lore things that I havent figured out yet

If that's too angsty I can definitely get some happier lore if that's more ur thing lmao, I just kinda lose the cap on the Taruma Bottle
1553523339647.png
@Klazomaniac i can definitely do that! i might dm you if i have any questions while i work on it just to make sure i'm writing something u like tho,,, and angsty stuff is totally fine! i don't mind it at all lol
@Klazomaniac i can definitely do that! i might dm you if i have any questions while i work on it just to make sure i'm writing something u like tho,,, and angsty stuff is totally fine! i don't mind it at all lol
@BluePluto03

Lore writing commissions!
@BluePluto03 sounds good!! [waits beside my mailbox]
@BluePluto03 sounds good!! [waits beside my mailbox]
1553523339647.png