Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems
1 2
Heyo! I was wondering if anyone was interested in buying or selling gems? I have gems, but not enough for what I'd like, and it would take approx. 2 years to get enough. If you're interested in buying/Selling gems to me, please by all means!
Heyo! I was wondering if anyone was interested in buying or selling gems? I have gems, but not enough for what I'd like, and it would take approx. 2 years to get enough. If you're interested in buying/Selling gems to me, please by all means!
@CreativexFreedom
How many are you looking to sell?
@CreativexFreedom
How many are you looking to sell?
154754240175347536__3_by_frozen_celesta-dcx4828.gif
@CelestiaMuse I'm selling 15 Gems.
@CelestiaMuse I'm selling 15 Gems.
@CreativexFreedom
I can buy them at a rate of 1:900?
@CreativexFreedom
I can buy them at a rate of 1:900?
@CelestialMuse

Sure! Would you like all of them or just a few?
@CelestialMuse

Sure! Would you like all of them or just a few?
@CreativexFreedom
All of them is fine ^^ Shoukd I send the CR or would you like to?
@CreativexFreedom
All of them is fine ^^ Shoukd I send the CR or would you like to?
@CelestialMuse

I'll do it, don't worry!
@CelestialMuse

I'll do it, don't worry!
@CreativexFreedom

How many gems for 5kt?
@CreativexFreedom

How many gems for 5kt?
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
@Poliwag3903 That would be 5 maybe 6 gems
@Poliwag3903 That would be 5 maybe 6 gems
@CroisEnToi You make a valid point, however I honestly forgot this existed. The thread is from 2016 and I'm not entirely interested in selling gems or buying gems anymore. I didn't want to seem rude by not responding, but now I fear I've given the wrong message. I won't be selling anymore gems, nor buying them, and I will not post to this again as I thought it'd been closed down.
@CroisEnToi You make a valid point, however I honestly forgot this existed. The thread is from 2016 and I'm not entirely interested in selling gems or buying gems anymore. I didn't want to seem rude by not responding, but now I fear I've given the wrong message. I won't be selling anymore gems, nor buying them, and I will not post to this again as I thought it'd been closed down.
1 2