Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SirenHorse's Star/Con 3/22
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65
Hello @SirenHorse~

How much would be Ronele, Ezra, Kondre and Vast with the 75% off?
Or the prices there are already with the discount?
Hello @SirenHorse~

How much would be Ronele, Ezra, Kondre and Vast with the 75% off?
Or the prices there are already with the discount?
4oO1RBo.pngmiMK2JQ.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.pngRLWNWlr.png
@SirenHorse

Yup! Please^^
@SirenHorse

Yup! Please^^
4oO1RBo.pngmiMK2JQ.pngtumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.pngRLWNWlr.png
Your coatls are SO pretty omg. [emoji=coatl star size=1] Nice work.
Your coatls are SO pretty omg. Nice work.
wind_banner.png
XtVfqOH.png
@SirenHorse Are you by chance planning to breed Peppermint and Spearmint anytime soon because I would LOVE to buy a hatchling from you ;w; Could I reserve a boy? I need a male for my girl Moonflower <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54941325] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549414/54941325_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SirenHorse Are you by chance planning to breed Peppermint and Spearmint anytime soon because I would LOVE to buy a hatchling from you ;w; Could I reserve a boy? I need a male for my girl Moonflower <3

54941325_350.png
original.gif
@SirenHorse Sweet! And sure, thanks for adding me!
@SirenHorse Sweet! And sure, thanks for adding me!
original.gif
@SirenHorse wow they're gorgeous ;o;
@SirenHorse wow they're gorgeous ;o;
original.gif
@SirenHorse I really like that pearl primal! May I ask, how do payment plans work?
@SirenHorse I really like that pearl primal! May I ask, how do payment plans work?
is there a special eye pinglist? if so can you ping me for faceted ones with opal tert (: ty
is there a special eye pinglist? if so can you ping me for faceted ones with opal tert (: ty
Flag_1.png image0.png

hRtNYd7.png

> grab bags
> wishlist
> free foods
> pwyw dragon outfits

@SirenHorse It's so tempting but I'm holding out for a mint baby (crossing fingers for a boy <3)
@SirenHorse It's so tempting but I'm holding out for a mint baby (crossing fingers for a boy <3)
original.gif
Hi there.
I have a bit of a strange request.
I have a Fem, Noc dragon that I really like, but she's not the right element. I have a nest ready to go and now I'm looking for the right male to get a clone of her but with the right element this time. After looking around, your dragon, UltraStyle (41528669) is not only perfect but also the farther of the other dragons that would have also be perfect.
Can I borrow him? I'd be willing to buy him or put some sort of deposit down as well as pay you for the chance to do so.
Hi there.
I have a bit of a strange request.
I have a Fem, Noc dragon that I really like, but she's not the right element. I have a nest ready to go and now I'm looking for the right male to get a clone of her but with the right element this time. After looking around, your dragon, UltraStyle (41528669) is not only perfect but also the farther of the other dragons that would have also be perfect.
Can I borrow him? I'd be willing to buy him or put some sort of deposit down as well as pay you for the chance to do so.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65