Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | food
look for food
look for food
@Wolfmoonlover

Sending you some food. Welcome to FR!
@Wolfmoonlover

Sending you some food. Welcome to FR!
thank u
thank u
how do u feed my dragon there no food on the top of my screen
how do u feed my dragon there no food on the top of my screen
@Wolfmoonlover You need to convert the food into Food Points - go to your Hoard, click the check-boxes under the food you want to convert and then press the 'Convert' button at the bottom of the screen.

Edit: This will make it disappear from your hoard, so if there is anything you want to keep, don't select it!

I hope this helps!
@Wolfmoonlover You need to convert the food into Food Points - go to your Hoard, click the check-boxes under the food you want to convert and then press the 'Convert' button at the bottom of the screen.

Edit: This will make it disappear from your hoard, so if there is anything you want to keep, don't select it!

I hope this helps!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Nevermind, person above answered :)
Welcome to Flight Rising.
Nevermind, person above answered :)
Welcome to Flight Rising.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Hey um I really need food, can anyone help?
Hey um I really need food, can anyone help?
Hello fellow dragon masters! I am in desperate need to help feed about 40 of my dragons. I have used all my gems and coins I can to buy food, and I gather daily. If any of you have extra food to spare it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and supplies! <3
Hello fellow dragon masters! I am in desperate need to help feed about 40 of my dragons. I have used all my gems and coins I can to buy food, and I gather daily. If any of you have extra food to spare it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and supplies! <3
RLfLU0h.png