Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Music Do You Grind To?
1 2 3 4
I've had this thought for a long time, and I was wondering [b]for those of us that listen to music when you grind, what do you listen to?[/b] [emoji=banescale happy size=1] Personally, I love the Chrono Trigger battle 1 theme, or various Final Fantasy battle themes. I know listening to RPG battle themes while playing an RPG-like game isn't exactly revolutionary, but I swear once you get into the zone the Chrono Trigger OST pairs with the coli like nothing else! [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
I've had this thought for a long time, and I was wondering for those of us that listen to music when you grind, what do you listen to?

Personally, I love the Chrono Trigger battle 1 theme, or various Final Fantasy battle themes. I know listening to RPG battle themes while playing an RPG-like game isn't exactly revolutionary, but I swear once you get into the zone the Chrono Trigger OST pairs with the coli like nothing else!
tumblr_static_3u1u0rqvsiqsooockgw0w44kg_640_v2.png
i've been listening to the rwby trailer songs like you'd expect. also, of course, jrpg music really does slap when you're grinding mindlessly. softly with grace (FE7) and paths that will never cross (FE16) are great to just completely dissociate to. i feel like dwellings of the ancient gods (FE16) is another good one but i haven't tried it out yet

tl;dr im filthy weeb but don't care it slaps
i've been listening to the rwby trailer songs like you'd expect. also, of course, jrpg music really does slap when you're grinding mindlessly. softly with grace (FE7) and paths that will never cross (FE16) are great to just completely dissociate to. i feel like dwellings of the ancient gods (FE16) is another good one but i haven't tried it out yet

tl;dr im filthy weeb but don't care it slaps
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Edelgard Don't worry, I'm a weeb too LOL but I'm sure you could guess that based on the fact that everything I put down was from a JRPG [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] But I also like to listen to the Jet Set Radio soundtracks, just for a change of pace sometimes!
@Edelgard Don't worry, I'm a weeb too LOL but I'm sure you could guess that based on the fact that everything I put down was from a JRPG But I also like to listen to the Jet Set Radio soundtracks, just for a change of pace sometimes!
Irish Sea shanties as of late- I don’t really have a reason they’re just,,, bops surprisingly
Irish Sea shanties as of late- I don’t really have a reason they’re just,,, bops surprisingly
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@AquaticMercenary Oh that sounds super fun (and maybe jaunty) to grind to! I imagine all of us will be hearing [i]a lot[/i] of our chosen grinding music during this NotN [emoji=nocturne tongue size=1]
@AquaticMercenary Oh that sounds super fun (and maybe jaunty) to grind to! I imagine all of us will be hearing a lot of our chosen grinding music during this NotN
@Soarkke

^^’ it’s p neat !!! Sorry kust

:’

And yep !!!! I finally got the chest I needed here- I just one to make a vista and I’ve got everything else so here we go :>
@Soarkke

^^’ it’s p neat !!! Sorry kust

:’

And yep !!!! I finally got the chest I needed here- I just one to make a vista and I’ve got everything else so here we go :>
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@AquaticMercenary Oooh that's exciting! Best of luck to you then [emoji=nocturne star size=2] I unfortunately still have a long way to go to get everything I want, so I'm hoping some of your energy will rub off on me LOL
@AquaticMercenary Oooh that's exciting! Best of luck to you then
I unfortunately still have a long way to go to get everything I want, so I'm hoping some of your energy will rub off on me LOL
I have Metal Machine Music looping 24/7 at max volume.
I have Metal Machine Music looping 24/7 at max volume.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
@Blackclover I can totally see the zen-like qualities to it! Also glad you brought it up at all, because I don't think I would have found music like this otherwise [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
@Blackclover
I can totally see the zen-like qualities to it! Also glad you brought it up at all, because I don't think I would have found music like this otherwise
I just grind to this playlist on shuffle when grinding.
I just grind to this playlist on shuffle when grinding.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
1 2 3 4