Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Permanent transmuters [O] 100g/stack
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 277 278
@silverquark
i'd love to do some transmutes for ya!
can do every week for the foreseable future! (except holidays ;3; thats the only time i ever need my brew)
@silverquark
i'd love to do some transmutes for ya!
can do every week for the foreseable future! (except holidays ;3; thats the only time i ever need my brew)
@Apathetick

Added! I have stuff ready to send whenever you're available, just give me a shout.
@Apathetick

Added! I have stuff ready to send whenever you're available, just give me a shout.
I'm back. If you still need help I can help
I'm back. If you still need help I can help
@QueenOfTheDamned

Welcome back! I always have work to offer, so let me know which of the lists you want to be on and if you're already open. I'll send accordingly :)
@QueenOfTheDamned

Welcome back! I always have work to offer, so let me know which of the lists you want to be on and if you're already open. I'll send accordingly :)
I’m open. I can do the transmutation
I’m open. I can do the transmutation
Happy NotN to everyone! I know most people are busy at this time of the year, but if anyone isn't, I need one each of the new festival brews (the ones that released this year). If you don't want to brew but want a stack instead, that's fine as well. Just let me know. Merry holiday season to anyone celebrating! The next ping will be in two weeks, when NotN ends. See you then :) [quote=Pinglist]@Aersolace @Apathetick @blackcat886 @Bloodwyrm @CheshireCats @Dragonation @Eonia @klefaeries @Marrigan @mayka @Pocketnerd @QueenOfTheDamned @QueenPersephone @Ranjani @Sapphyriah @SensaSpecter @Sparklepelt @thatOneDonkey @unicornponies @Voltalis @Aersolace @blackcat886 @Bloodwyrm @CheshireCats @Cynil @dandyfrau @klefaeries @KrazKitCat @LordJeanliness @Marrigan @mayka @PhoenixFire36 @Pocketnerd @SensaSpecter @Shadowonwater @Sparklepelt @thatOneDonkey @unicornponies @Voltalis[/quote]
Happy NotN to everyone!

I know most people are busy at this time of the year, but if anyone isn't, I need one each of the new festival brews (the ones that released this year). If you don't want to brew but want a stack instead, that's fine as well. Just let me know.

Merry holiday season to anyone celebrating! The next ping will be in two weeks, when NotN ends. See you then :)
...yeah, I'm gonna be busy for the time being xD
...yeah, I'm gonna be busy for the time being xD
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@SilverQuark I can brew those items for you!
@SilverQuark I can brew those items for you!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@ SilverQuark
I can brew a couple items
@ SilverQuark
I can brew a couple items
@SilverQuark Ah I'm really sorry disappearing, which application do you need the most? If it doesn't matter I'd say the "transmutator"?
@SilverQuark Ah I'm really sorry disappearing, which application do you need the most? If it doesn't matter I'd say the "transmutator"?
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 277 278