Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ipepi's Illustrations!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi again! This is the other character I mentioned!

Username: Snarcastic
Form of Payment: USD 25$
Commission Type: Colored Waist
References/description: [X][X][X][X] His name is Talos and he's a Shadowfell born Tiefling. He's really quiet and really shy. He's not a particularly animated or terribly expressive person, though quite elegant albeit nervous.
Other: His magic of choice is almost always cold/ice or shadowy stuff which could be incorporated in whatever pose you go for. Another thing to note is his horns are somewhat flat and fade to a darker black as seen in the side view of the first pic. (It might not read that way in the other refs)Also, only one of the references show it but the beak of the bird skull on his clothes is supposed to be black.

Hi again! This is the other character I mentioned!

Username: Snarcastic
Form of Payment: USD 25$
Commission Type: Colored Waist
References/description: [X][X][X][X] His name is Talos and he's a Shadowfell born Tiefling. He's really quiet and really shy. He's not a particularly animated or terribly expressive person, though quite elegant albeit nervous.
Other: His magic of choice is almost always cold/ice or shadowy stuff which could be incorporated in whatever pose you go for. Another thing to note is his horns are somewhat flat and fade to a darker black as seen in the side view of the first pic. (It might not read that way in the other refs)Also, only one of the references show it but the beak of the bird skull on his clothes is supposed to be black.

@Snarcastic

Hi! I noted it down! Let me know if you need me to resend my PayPal email.

@Milesian
I added you to the pinglist! Sorry for the delay, tis the season of distractions and all
@Snarcastic

Hi! I noted it down! Let me know if you need me to resend my PayPal email.

@Milesian
I added you to the pinglist! Sorry for the delay, tis the season of distractions and all
*constant obnoxious screaming*
LORE
ART SHOP
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img] @Ipepi May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thanks!
990etHu.png

@Ipepi

May I be added to the pinglist, please? Thanks!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
@Toonetta

I added you!
@Toonetta

I added you!
LORE
ART SHOP
@Ipepi May I go on your pinglist please <3
@Ipepi May I go on your pinglist please <3
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith

I added you to the list!
@Zith

I added you to the list!
LORE
ART SHOP
@Ipepi

Money sent over!
@Ipepi

Money sent over!
@Ipepi

Might I be added to the ping list?
@Ipepi

Might I be added to the ping list?
@Dragonwing
yes of course! Sorry for the late response
@Dragonwing
yes of course! Sorry for the late response
LORE
ART SHOP
@Mazurkas @Hideki @Iodine @eieru @kiexen @Pearlimose @Deki @Vovina @StygianForm @Milesian @Toonetta @Zith @Dragonwing

Hi guys! I'm open :D 3 slots available
@Mazurkas @Hideki @Iodine @eieru @kiexen @Pearlimose @Deki @Vovina @StygianForm @Milesian @Toonetta @Zith @Dragonwing

Hi guys! I'm open :D 3 slots available
LORE
ART SHOP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7