Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | A Dragon's Sketchy Art Shop [G/T/USD]
1 2
[center] [size=7][size=4][b]The Sign Reads[/b][/size][/size] [size=6][ [i]Open[/i] ][/size] | dA - dracocur | [url=https://toyhou.se/Dragonwing]Toyhouse[/url] | ----- [size=7]The Rule Board[/size] [/center] [list] [*]I am subbed, no need to ping. [*]I [i]am[/i] aware of the standard exchange rates. I just have my own pricing system in place. [*]I'll display/post smaller versions of artworks for promotional/portfolio purposes. Let me know beforehand if you don't want me to. [*]I will not begin on work until I have payment or partial payment. [*]I reserve the right to reject commissions. No questions asked. [*]Do not claim my work as your own or remove my signature on the work. [*]You may upload or use any commissioned work as you wish as long as it is noncommercial and credit is given whenever possible. [*]While I try to get your work done within a month. Life is demanding and I'm slower than I like. Please be patient, but don't be afraid to ask after a few weeks. [*]I [i]do[/i] have offers and deals for repeat customers. Often including free sketches or just credits or discounts for future orders. Always feel free to ask if you're applicable for any. [/list] ----- [size=4][b]Current Exchange Rates[/b][/size] 1USD = 150 gem = 150k tr [size=4][b]Current Payment Options[/b][/size] [list] [*]Treasure / Gems via [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/deliver]Crossroads[/url] [size=2]I won’t accept till the work is done, so send it whenever.[/size] [*]USD via [url=https://www.paypal.me/dracocur/0usd]paypal.me[/url] [size=2]Please keep the currency in USD. That's how everything is priced anyways.[/size] [*]Art Trades [size=2]Talk to me about art trades. I'm picky, but it's possible.[/size] [*]Character Designs [size=2]I [i]am[/i] collecting characters in Toyhouse. I'm really picky, but feel free to offer.[/size] [/list] [color=transparent] [/color]
The Sign Reads

[ Open ]

| dA - dracocur | Toyhouse |

The Rule Board
  • I am subbed, no need to ping.
  • I am aware of the standard exchange rates. I just have my own pricing system in place.
  • I'll display/post smaller versions of artworks for promotional/portfolio purposes. Let me know beforehand if you don't want me to.
  • I will not begin on work until I have payment or partial payment.
  • I reserve the right to reject commissions. No questions asked.
  • Do not claim my work as your own or remove my signature on the work.
  • You may upload or use any commissioned work as you wish as long as it is noncommercial and credit is given whenever possible.
  • While I try to get your work done within a month. Life is demanding and I'm slower than I like. Please be patient, but don't be afraid to ask after a few weeks.
  • I do have offers and deals for repeat customers. Often including free sketches or just credits or discounts for future orders. Always feel free to ask if you're applicable for any.

Current Exchange Rates

1USD = 150 gem = 150k tr

Current Payment Options
  • Treasure / Gems via Crossroads
    I won’t accept till the work is done, so send it whenever.
  • USD via paypal.me
    Please keep the currency in USD. That's how everything is priced anyways.
  • Art Trades
    Talk to me about art trades. I'm picky, but it's possible.
  • Character Designs
    I am collecting characters in Toyhouse. I'm really picky, but feel free to offer.

[size=7]Commission Details[/size] ----- [center][size=5]Uncoloured Sketch[/size] [columns][center] [url=https://postimg.cc/image/87rbknz4l/][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/87rbknz4l/001.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]Space control because FR plays snowflake BBCode with columns instead using actual tables.[/color][/center][nextcol] Bust / Headshot - 6 USD / 900 g/ktr Half Body - 11 USD / 1650 g/ktr Full Body - 16 USD / 2400 g/ktr [color=transparent]Space control because FR plays snowflake BBCode with columns instead using actual tables.[/color][/columns] [size=5]Coloured Sketches[/size] [columns][center] [url=https://postimg.cc/image/xtl98adcl/][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/xtl98adcl/37816806_Kilo.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]Space control because FR plays snowflake BBCode with columns instead using actual tables.[/color][/center][nextcol] Bust / Headshot - 11 USD / 1650 g/ktr Half Body - 16 USD / 2400 g/ktr Full Body - 21 USD / 3150 g/ktr [color=transparent]Space control because FR plays snowflake BBCode with columns instead using actual tables.[/color][/columns] -----
Commission Details

Uncoloured Sketch

001.png

Space control because FR plays snowflake BBCode with columns instead using actual tables.

Bust / Headshot - 6 USD / 900 g/ktr
Half Body - 11 USD / 1650 g/ktr
Full Body - 16 USD / 2400 g/ktr

Space control because FR plays snowflake BBCode with columns instead using actual tables.

Coloured Sketches

37816806_Kilo.png

Bust / Headshot - 11 USD / 1650 g/ktr
Half Body - 16 USD / 2400 g/ktr
Full Body - 21 USD / 3150 g/ktr

[size=7]Slots and Pinglists[/size] [i]Sorry guys, really limited slots thanks to limitations of time. This might change in the future, but for now, this is how it is.[/i] ----- [indent] [size=4][b]Order Form[/b][/size][indent] [b]Username:[/b] - Your username here [b]Subject:[/b] - What you want drawn, references and all that [b]Payment Type:[/b] - USD/tr/gems [/indent] [size=4][b]USD Slots[/b][/size] [list=I] [*] Open [*] Open [*] Open [/list] [size=4][b]Gem/Treasure Slots[/b][/size] [list=I] [*] Open [/list] [size=4][b]Inkwell To Do List[/b][/size] [list=I] [*] Open [/list] [/indent] ----- [quote="Pinglist"] N/A [/quote]
Slots and Pinglists
Sorry guys, really limited slots thanks to limitations of time. This might change in the future, but for now, this is how it is.

Order Form

Username: - Your username here
Subject: - What you want drawn, references and all that
Payment Type: - USD/tr/gems

USD Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
Gem/Treasure Slots
  1. Open
Inkwell To Do List
  1. Open

Pinglist wrote:
N/A
Inkwell

Buy Me A Coffee and get some art.

It's really as simple as that.

Drop your username (so I have a way to contact you) and what you want drawn in there and join the queue for cheap art to help me afford my bills and stuff.

Please note that there are nor approval stages in Inkwell slots. Nor will I promise you how finished each piece will be. These are basically just free art for supporting me with my financials.

There are no slots for the Inkwell. Only a to-do list as I get them. Which means if you don't mind a bit of the wait if the list is long, you're always free to order one.
Inkwell

Buy Me A Coffee and get some art.

It's really as simple as that.

Drop your username (so I have a way to contact you) and what you want drawn in there and join the queue for cheap art to help me afford my bills and stuff.

Please note that there are nor approval stages in Inkwell slots. Nor will I promise you how finished each piece will be. These are basically just free art for supporting me with my financials.

There are no slots for the Inkwell. Only a to-do list as I get them. Which means if you don't mind a bit of the wait if the list is long, you're always free to order one.
Completed Orders

| FoggyDownpour |
Delotha - Sketch
SarcasticHawke - Flat
Completed Orders

| FoggyDownpour |
Delotha - Sketch
SarcasticHawke - Flat
[size=7]The Corner Board[/size] [indent][i]News, Announcements and Other Things[/i][/indent] [quote=News and Announcements] Empty at the moment [/quote] [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/2c/cb/1BZuJnK5_o.png[/img] [/center] [quote=Some Things] Dragon uses funds from art to get art from others! Art Funds [indent] [ 0 ] tr [ 0 ] gems (:C) [/indent] Currently saving for some life things. [indent] [0 / 300] USD [/indent] [/quote] [quote=Rabbit] See the white rabbit. He carries with him a pocket watch. Follow the white rabbit. There he hops hops hops. After him down the rabbit hole. How far it goes, nobody knows. So deep down, so dark now. You follow the sound. Hop hop hop. No one else around now. All around you it echos. Until there's nothing. Not even a sound. You're all alone now. [i]What now?[/i] [/quote]
The Corner Board
News, Announcements and Other Things
News and Announcements wrote:
Empty at the moment
1BZuJnK5_o.png
Some Things wrote:
Dragon uses funds from art to get art from others!

Art Funds
[ 0 ] tr [ 0 ] gems (:C)
Currently saving for some life things.
[0 / 300] USD
Rabbit wrote:
See the white rabbit. He carries with him a pocket watch.
Follow the white rabbit. There he hops hops hops.
After him down the rabbit hole. How far it goes, nobody knows.
So deep down, so dark now. You follow the sound. Hop hop hop.
No one else around now. All around you it echos.
Until there's nothing. Not even a sound. You're all alone now.
What now?
@Dragonwing
Your art is gorgeous! Can I be put on the general pinglist for new slots and also take the current one?
@Dragonwing
Your art is gorgeous! Can I be put on the general pinglist for new slots and also take the current one?
Auction_copy.jpg
[b]Username:[/b] Delotha [b]Subject:[/b] Uncolored Sketch bust of Caractacus [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56420300] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564204/56420300_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems + Treasure (mostly gems, supplemented by treasure - will give you exact split once I know the full price)
Username: Delotha
Subject: Uncolored Sketch bust of Caractacus

56420300_350.png

Payment Type: Gems + Treasure (mostly gems, supplemented by treasure - will give you exact split once I know the full price)
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha
An uncoloured bust sketch is at 700 g/ktr. I'll put you into the slots now if that's alright.
@Delotha
An uncoloured bust sketch is at 700 g/ktr. I'll put you into the slots now if that's alright.
Yes, please! I'll set up the 1-Way CR!
Yes, please! I'll set up the 1-Way CR!
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
1 2