Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Christmas!! (Countdown and chat)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It’s the 16th! Another daily question is required.

What’s the strangest outfit you’ve ever put on a dragon? (This can also be a morphology in the dressing room)
It’s the 16th! Another daily question is required.

What’s the strangest outfit you’ve ever put on a dragon? (This can also be a morphology in the dressing room)
;-; why are you reading this ;-;
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55291312&skin=0&apparel=17276,294,21306,23718,17132,17904&xt=dressing.png[/img] This is Sandral. He’s a gift from @zirconn . I put him in this just for fun.
dragon?did=55291312&skin=0&apparel=17276,294,21306,23718,17132,17904&xt=dressing.png

This is Sandral. He’s a gift from @zirconn . I put him in this just for fun.
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338057/33805604_350.png?mtime=XfglzAACvhY.png[/img] I don't know... It just looks ugly??
33805604_350.png?mtime=XfglzAACvhY.png
I don't know... It just looks ugly??
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8070135] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80702/8070135_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Mata. His outfit is really just a joke, and he’s been dressed like that or something similar to it for a few years now.

8070135_350.png

This is Mata. His outfit is really just a joke, and he’s been dressed like that or something similar to it for a few years now.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
It’s the 17th!!
Daily question:
What do you want for Christmas?
It’s the 17th!!
Daily question:
bruh I lovveee Christmas! Especially upbeat Christmas music. I really love the atmosphere and the snow (and the food). I really want a Nintendo Switch so I can have an easier time gaming because I am epic gamer [emoji=treasure size=2]
bruh I lovveee Christmas! Especially upbeat Christmas music. I really love the atmosphere and the snow (and the food). I really want a Nintendo Switch so I can have an easier time gaming because I am epic gamer
YLoKMih.png
MUYNhfy.pngjo4fU6U.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.png09k9uZv.png
I'm not really too excited for christmas, but i guess thats because my family has never really celebrated it. Last few years we havent had the room to put up a tree, and we never really decorated.
This will probably change when i move out, it used to make me sad when we didnt do anything, but i guess im used to it now. I used to love christmas.. Anyway, to the question.
There are 2 things i want, a better computer and a raspberry pi (google it).
I love tech and IT things

Note: not looking for sympathy or anything, tbh i dont mind
I'm not really too excited for christmas, but i guess thats because my family has never really celebrated it. Last few years we havent had the room to put up a tree, and we never really decorated.
This will probably change when i move out, it used to make me sad when we didnt do anything, but i guess im used to it now. I used to love christmas.. Anyway, to the question.
There are 2 things i want, a better computer and a raspberry pi (google it).
I love tech and IT things

Note: not looking for sympathy or anything, tbh i dont mind
FR time +2 (CST/CDT) He/They Demi Bi Transmasc NB
VxdCkvG.pngOwPl6Om.pngOQej0yU.png2WpxpdQ.pngz3oFTt2.pngBZiXP2N.png
[quote name="UltraPets" date="2019-12-17 04:19:52" ] It’s the 17th!! Daily question: What do you want for Christmas? [/quote] I really want a new external hard drive for my xbox one so i can play more assassins creed games, which leads me to what else i want, which is more assassins creed games. and a great laptop to write my book! I'm writing a book, not fanfic, a real book, i might try to get it published if my friends i make read it really like it.
UltraPets wrote on 2019-12-17 04:19:52:
It’s the 17th!!
Daily question:
I really want a new external hard drive for my xbox one so i can play more assassins creed games, which leads me to what else i want, which is more assassins creed games. and a great laptop to write my book! I'm writing a book, not fanfic, a real book, i might try to get it published if my friends i make read it really like it.
I really want Animal Crossing. Ik it's a kid's game and whatever, but it was my childhood dudeeee the memories!!! I just need to relive the moment lol.
I really want Animal Crossing. Ik it's a kid's game and whatever, but it was my childhood dudeeee the memories!!! I just need to relive the moment lol.
dcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.giflesbian-lesbian-mottled-heckin-lesbian.pngshadowanim3.gif
I want.... UUUHHHhHh
I'm sure I would have a list but I don't know what I want just yet... But the only thing I can think of right now are buckyballs, you know those little marble magnets in a square shape? they seem cool! Also, I would have like a million books on my list but we live near a library :)
I want.... UUUHHHhHh
I'm sure I would have a list but I don't know what I want just yet... But the only thing I can think of right now are buckyballs, you know those little marble magnets in a square shape? they seem cool! Also, I would have like a million books on my list but we live near a library :)
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8