Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Christmas!! (Countdown and chat)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yes I know I’m late and It’s the 11th but we can still do this!

Let’s countdown until Christmas!!

Let’s talk about Christmas and what we’d like.
Yes I know I’m late and It’s the 11th but we can still do this!

Let’s countdown until Christmas!!

Let’s talk about Christmas and what we’d like.
;-; why are you reading this ;-;
Christmas countdown!!

1st December
2nd December
3rd December
4th December
5th December
6th December
7th December
8th December
9th December
10th December
11th December
12th December
13th December
14th December
15th December
16th December
17th December

18th December
19th December
20th December
21st December
22nd December
23rd December
24th December
25th December
Christmas countdown!!

1st December
2nd December
3rd December
4th December
5th December
6th December
7th December
8th December
9th December
10th December
11th December
12th December
13th December
14th December
15th December
16th December
17th December

18th December
19th December
20th December
21st December
22nd December
23rd December
24th December
25th December
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
Same @Kiserath , I LOVE Christmas.
Same @Kiserath , I LOVE Christmas.
unknown.png
Christmas is my favorite holiday! I don't really have anything specific I want, though. I'm just excited for time with family and time to relax from work/school.

It finally snowed where I am, so I'm super in the Christmas spirit. This weekend I plan on binge-watching all the great Christmas movies - my two absolute favorites are the Polar Express and the Year Without a Santa Claus!

Christmas is my favorite holiday! I don't really have anything specific I want, though. I'm just excited for time with family and time to relax from work/school.

It finally snowed where I am, so I'm super in the Christmas spirit. This weekend I plan on binge-watching all the great Christmas movies - my two absolute favorites are the Polar Express and the Year Without a Santa Claus!

mZeSXZC.png
I wish that it would snow here. It hasn't in five years (discounting a five minute flurry last year.) I'm really looking forward not just to Christmas itself but also to the break since it will give me time without homework to worry about, allowing me to work on art instead! Somehow I've never watched Home Alone, so I'm planning to make some hot chocolate and watch it this weekend.
I wish that it would snow here. It hasn't in five years (discounting a five minute flurry last year.) I'm really looking forward not just to Christmas itself but also to the break since it will give me time without homework to worry about, allowing me to work on art instead! Somehow I've never watched Home Alone, so I'm planning to make some hot chocolate and watch it this weekend.
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
@fiShCUstArD it never snows where I live either. The only time it snows is when we have really big storms. When we have the storms though it’s really chaotic because the snow reaches waist height. It’s kind of fun though.
@fiShCUstArD it never snows where I live either. The only time it snows is when we have really big storms. When we have the storms though it’s really chaotic because the snow reaches waist height. It’s kind of fun though.
12th December today UwU !!!
12th December today UwU !!!
I’m going to ask a daily question from now on.

Today’s question:

What’s your favourite dragon breed?
I’m going to ask a daily question from now on.

Today’s question:

What’s your favourite dragon breed?
My favourite breed is nocturne. They’re just so cute and I love them!
My favourite breed is nocturne. They’re just so cute and I love them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8