Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Various gen 1 banescales
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32
@lethalLulu
70kt for the berry/coral/cornflower girl?
@lethalLulu
70kt for the berry/coral/cornflower girl?
@LethalLulu

100g for Strawberry/Cerise/Brick please
@LethalLulu

100g for Strawberry/Cerise/Brick please
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Ithilethiel, alrighty, you can go ahead and send a trade!
@Orgetzu, good idea haha. I'll be selling more that you bid on soon. Dope scries, btw! :D

@ClockworkEclipse, @HauntedCrow, @Kaminar, @Princoxx, thanks for your offers!
@Ithilethiel, alrighty, you can go ahead and send a trade!
@Orgetzu, good idea haha. I'll be selling more that you bid on soon. Dope scries, btw! :D

@ClockworkEclipse, @HauntedCrow, @Kaminar, @Princoxx, thanks for your offers!
@LethalLulu I'm interested in this red guy too ;; [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57466837] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574669/57466837_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to offer 200g/kt (although I'd have to coli grind for it first ^^)
@LethalLulu I'm interested in this red guy too ;;

57466837_350.png

I'd like to offer 200g/kt (although I'd have to coli grind for it first ^^)
@LethalLulu I wasn't on your ping but happened to come across this post. Could I offer 80kt for the Blood robin chocolate boy?
@LethalLulu I wasn't on your ping but happened to come across this post. Could I offer 80kt for the Blood robin chocolate boy?
G6ImtVd.png
@adventuretime, that's fine, I don't mind waiting a bit if you end up being the highest bidder.
@Princoxx, you've been outbid on the Strawberry/Cerise/Brick for 200g.
@Dragontamerstorm, thanks, gotchu down!
@adventuretime, that's fine, I don't mind waiting a bit if you end up being the highest bidder.
@Princoxx, you've been outbid on the Strawberry/Cerise/Brick for 200g.
@Dragontamerstorm, thanks, gotchu down!
@LethalLulu Alright! After checking through what I've bid on, looks like I definitely still want all of those, so you don't have to worry about asking. =)

I'm glad you like them! If you want me to scry any others in particular to try to get them more attention, feel free to throw 'em at me! I just looked at a few I was tentatively interested in, but ultimately decided I didn't want.
@LethalLulu Alright! After checking through what I've bid on, looks like I definitely still want all of those, so you don't have to worry about asking. =)

I'm glad you like them! If you want me to scry any others in particular to try to get them more attention, feel free to throw 'em at me! I just looked at a few I was tentatively interested in, but ultimately decided I didn't want.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu ok, great! I will probably sell some of them soon. I actually completely forgot about making scries :'D
I'm not really worrying about it, but you can go for it if you feel like it!
@Orgetzu ok, great! I will probably sell some of them soon. I actually completely forgot about making scries :'D
I'm not really worrying about it, but you can go for it if you feel like it!
@LethalLulu I should really go make space, but I've been tired. I'll... figure it out. Worst-case scenario, I'll go grind in the coli for a few hours when I need to accept them so I can have den space. =p

I might! I usually try to make scries for gen 1s I'm selling, but it's probably hard in all this banescale chaos. And I don't usually sell many very often. It's also something I usually do when deciding whether to buy/keep gen 1s. And occasionally other dragons, but mostly just gen 1s.
@LethalLulu I should really go make space, but I've been tired. I'll... figure it out. Worst-case scenario, I'll go grind in the coli for a few hours when I need to accept them so I can have den space. =p

I might! I usually try to make scries for gen 1s I'm selling, but it's probably hard in all this banescale chaos. And I don't usually sell many very often. It's also something I usually do when deciding whether to buy/keep gen 1s. And occasionally other dragons, but mostly just gen 1s.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@adventuretime @lethallulu

250g on the strawberry boy
@adventuretime @lethallulu

250g on the strawberry boy
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32