Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Various gen 1 banescales
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
@LethalLulu I offer a [item=Luminous Sundrapes] Worth 150g lah For this 1! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57380437] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573805/57380437_350.png[/img] [/url] (Ps. A little disappointed i missed that mint winged beauty tho...)
@LethalLulu
I offer a Luminous Sundrapes
Worth 150g lah
For this 1!

57380437_350.png

(Ps. A little disappointed i missed that mint winged beauty tho...)
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631, thanks!
@AnimeLover9631, thanks!
@LethalLulu Oh, wow. That's a lot of space. That's good to know, though. I'll still try to not keep you waiting too long, but won't try to force myself to stay awake or anything in order to do it sooner. =p Patience is a really good quality, though! I'm usually either extremely patient, or fairly impatient, and rarely anywhere in-between.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Up until about a month or two ago, I'd barely been getting on to even do my dailies, much less check any of my alerts. For several consecutive months. I just, couldn't do it. I was emotionally exhausted so I just sort of withdrew from most things. I've been feeling mostly better more recently, though, so I've been trying to hop back on here more. It's been nice!
@LethalLulu Oh, wow. That's a lot of space. That's good to know, though. I'll still try to not keep you waiting too long, but won't try to force myself to stay awake or anything in order to do it sooner. =p Patience is a really good quality, though! I'm usually either extremely patient, or fairly impatient, and rarely anywhere in-between.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Up until about a month or two ago, I'd barely been getting on to even do my dailies, much less check any of my alerts. For several consecutive months. I just, couldn't do it. I was emotionally exhausted so I just sort of withdrew from most things. I've been feeling mostly better more recently, though, so I've been trying to hop back on here more. It's been nice!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@LethalLulu [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57462729] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574628/57462729_350.png[/img] [/url] 400g on this guy?
@LethalLulu

57462729_350.png

400g on this guy?
wCuWjJy.png
@LethalLulu

180kt + a nature egg on the XYX Crim/Ice/Crim boy?
@LethalLulu

180kt + a nature egg on the XYX Crim/Ice/Crim boy?
Tilli They/Them

Art Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist

Please ping me! Otherwise I probably wont see your post.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitilli_ball_python_chibi.png
@Orgetzu yah xD
I can't remember what I did, but I made bank from something a whiiiile ago and bought a whole bunch of lair upgrades. I can be annoyingly patient, as people have seen in this thread LOL
I could hold onto every dragon I bough for months for the right price :'D

Oh, well that's good to hear! I've always been super active on sites like FR, but recently I decided to take an extended hiatus from all my sites, and it's been quite nice c:

@Blacklist, whoops, I don't own that anymore! Sorry, some CRs were only just completed, so I haven't gone through and removed every dragon I've sold yet. Will soon, though!

@Tilli, sure thing, thanks!
@Redlego, you've been outbid on the crimson/ice/crimson for 180kT + a nature egg!

@Orgetzu yah xD
I can't remember what I did, but I made bank from something a whiiiile ago and bought a whole bunch of lair upgrades. I can be annoyingly patient, as people have seen in this thread LOL
I could hold onto every dragon I bough for months for the right price :'D

Oh, well that's good to hear! I've always been super active on sites like FR, but recently I decided to take an extended hiatus from all my sites, and it's been quite nice c:

@Blacklist, whoops, I don't own that anymore! Sorry, some CRs were only just completed, so I haven't gone through and removed every dragon I've sold yet. Will soon, though!

@Tilli, sure thing, thanks!
@Redlego, you've been outbid on the crimson/ice/crimson for 180kT + a nature egg!

@LethalLulu I can offer 100g for this dragon [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57460398] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574604/57460398_350.png[/img]
@LethalLulu
I can offer 100g for this dragon
57460398_350.png

@LethalLulu Sounds like a good investment! I should go through my stuff and see if I can't sell any old skins/accents or something, maybe. And stop being so lazy and play the fairgrounds more, probably. Maybe exalt some dragons or just hang out in the coliseum more. Those sorts of things.
Personally, I think it's generally better to be patient. It will drive some people up the wall, but what can you do?

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to just take a break. For me, trying to keep up with too many things just gets really exhausting after a while, and I just can't keep up with it and have to take a break at some point. Whether I ultimately want to or not.

Also side note Re: Banana/Plum/Royal dragon: I already saw the counter offer, and have decided I don't want her enough to offer more, so I'll let the other person keep the highest bid for now.
@LethalLulu Sounds like a good investment! I should go through my stuff and see if I can't sell any old skins/accents or something, maybe. And stop being so lazy and play the fairgrounds more, probably. Maybe exalt some dragons or just hang out in the coliseum more. Those sorts of things.
Personally, I think it's generally better to be patient. It will drive some people up the wall, but what can you do?

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to just take a break. For me, trying to keep up with too many things just gets really exhausting after a while, and I just can't keep up with it and have to take a break at some point. Whether I ultimately want to or not.

Also side note Re: Banana/Plum/Royal dragon: I already saw the counter offer, and have decided I don't want her enough to offer more, so I'll let the other person keep the highest bid for now.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@LethalLulu

Hi, I'm sorry but I'll be pulling my bid for the Berry/White/Abyss boy.
@LethalLulu

Hi, I'm sorry but I'll be pulling my bid for the Berry/White/Abyss boy.
rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Lackofa, gotchu, thanks!

@Orgetzu, yah, I love to spend muns on permanent upgrades. Even if I don't use it soon, who knows if I'll use it far in the future?
I also tend to procrastinate, so my over the top patience paired with that makes for quite an annoying situation c':
I'd say go for it. It made me feel great, and now I don't play on my sites nearly as much as I used to, and toning it back feels really good.

@Princoxx sure thing!
@Lackofa, gotchu, thanks!

@Orgetzu, yah, I love to spend muns on permanent upgrades. Even if I don't use it soon, who knows if I'll use it far in the future?
I also tend to procrastinate, so my over the top patience paired with that makes for quite an annoying situation c':
I'd say go for it. It made me feel great, and now I don't play on my sites nearly as much as I used to, and toning it back feels really good.

@Princoxx sure thing!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32