Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gifts for Christmas! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
hi @Maciella , This seems like a cool idea! the thing im most excited for this christmas is the fact that since winter break is soon for me, ill have more time to hang out with people outside of school
also eggnog, lol
i hope you have a great holiday season!
hi @Maciella , This seems like a cool idea! the thing im most excited for this christmas is the fact that since winter break is soon for me, ill have more time to hang out with people outside of school
also eggnog, lol
i hope you have a great holiday season!
@Maciella
I'm excited to spend time with my bf's family over Christmas because my own are too far for me to visit for the holidays. I'm grateful they allow me to spend Christmas with them :)
@Maciella
I'm excited to spend time with my bf's family over Christmas because my own are too far for me to visit for the holidays. I'm grateful they allow me to spend Christmas with them :)
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@@Maciella Im excited to see my mom again! I dont get to see her super often, so its always a good time, and, of course, NOTN here on FR!
@@Maciella Im excited to see my mom again! I dont get to see her super often, so its always a good time, and, of course, NOTN here on FR!
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
@Maciella thanks for doing this!!
i don't enjoy celebrating the holidays or the season, but i'm always excited for snow! don't know if we'll get any this year but fingers crossed :>
@Maciella thanks for doing this!!
i don't enjoy celebrating the holidays or the season, but i'm always excited for snow! don't know if we'll get any this year but fingers crossed :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Maciella Thank you for this opportunity! I'm most excited to give back to the friends that have been so kind to me this year. It's been a tough one and they've stuck by my side through it all, so the least I can do is give them something nice!
@Maciella Thank you for this opportunity! I'm most excited to give back to the friends that have been so kind to me this year. It's been a tough one and they've stuck by my side through it all, so the least I can do is give them something nice!
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@Maciella

To be honest, I'm really excited for the break after a long semester. ;o;! I'm also very excited to exchange gifts with my friends. (: We'll finally have some time to hang out before we get back to work.

Thank you for the opportunity!
@Maciella

To be honest, I'm really excited for the break after a long semester. ;o;! I'm also very excited to exchange gifts with my friends. (: We'll finally have some time to hang out before we get back to work.

Thank you for the opportunity!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@Maciella
It's so great for you to do this :D
And most excited.. hmm I'm excited for my family coming over to visit and spending time with them. Playing some games and eating lots of great food! And of course.. spending the second Christmas with my bf ^^
@Maciella
It's so great for you to do this :D
And most excited.. hmm I'm excited for my family coming over to visit and spending time with them. Playing some games and eating lots of great food! And of course.. spending the second Christmas with my bf ^^
My Wishlist
08f6c0ef17a033728bca597e2267fb2c.png
@Maciella

Thanks for doing this! ^_^
I'll be working all throughout the month up to New Year's, so, really what I'm most excited for is just enjoying the lights that have popped up all over the city on my way home every night. XD
@Maciella

Thanks for doing this! ^_^
I'll be working all throughout the month up to New Year's, so, really what I'm most excited for is just enjoying the lights that have popped up all over the city on my way home every night. XD
I am guardian and warrior. I am storm and calm.
@Maciella

I'm most excited about pie-baking for all my family, and husband's family! And our Xmas party, too!
@Maciella

I'm most excited about pie-baking for all my family, and husband's family! And our Xmas party, too!
@Maciella
I can't wait to get to see the itty bitty bean that is my little sister, and the rest of my fam!
@Maciella
I can't wait to get to see the itty bitty bean that is my little sister, and the rest of my fam!
nZNOy7X.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11