Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Lair & nest expansions [UPDATED Oct 4]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
holy....I got a LOOOONG way to go ._. I'm at 65 slots now and running out of room (Especially if my dragons keep making 5-egg nests XD; )...this list is daunting...but helpful.
holy....I got a LOOOONG way to go ._. I'm at 65 slots now and running out of room (Especially if my dragons keep making 5-egg nests XD; )...this list is daunting...but helpful.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Okay.
Okay.
I can do this.
- looks at vault -
Oh.
Okay.
Okay.
I can do this.
- looks at vault -
Oh.
insert life story here
Meep, need lotsa treasure for this. :/ Better start prioritizing XD
Meep, need lotsa treasure for this. :/ Better start prioritizing XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Going to need lots of treasure for this
Going to need lots of treasure for this
Why does it have to max at 5 nests! ;-; If there were 6 nests, I could get a constant flow of money from exalt fodder. 15 day cooldown, 30 "plentiful" dregs(15 pairs of 2, one for each day so the cooldown can pass) and 6 nests, is, at worst, about 14000t a week, if you exalt them straight up and get the lowest possible reward~2000 and only 1 egg per nest. More likely 2-3 egg nests selling for 2500-3000t each egg is about 63k a week at best, with no training, or sell on AH for about 4kt each, making about 84kt a week.
Why does it have to max at 5 nests! ;-; If there were 6 nests, I could get a constant flow of money from exalt fodder. 15 day cooldown, 30 "plentiful" dregs(15 pairs of 2, one for each day so the cooldown can pass) and 6 nests, is, at worst, about 14000t a week, if you exalt them straight up and get the lowest possible reward~2000 and only 1 egg per nest. More likely 2-3 egg nests selling for 2500-3000t each egg is about 63k a week at best, with no training, or sell on AH for about 4kt each, making about 84kt a week.
O7IFtNN.png7uJrkFc.png
aa thank you now i can plan for how much to save!!
aa thank you now i can plan for how much to save!!
ZVpCPil.png
YIKES that is an insane amount of treasure! Better start saving up I guess!
YIKES that is an insane amount of treasure! Better start saving up I guess!
Does this mean there is a limit to how many dragons your lair can have?
Does this mean there is a limit to how many dragons your lair can have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9