Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair Interactions (Open to all!)
1 2 3 4
@KingMTT

Kage tilted his head before once more licking at his cuts, he then looked down at the knocked out hatchling and sighed. "Please, I insist! She caused so much trouble, if I right, she attacked one of your own. Besides, my leader can be pretty stubborn, she may very well force compensation onto you. We all mean well but she....can be a bit much."

"As for Catori, do you really think so? We found her wandering the land alone. She was near the border of Light and Shadow, she said she was looking for her mother and father. We checked her over and she smelled like Wildclaws. We think they might have found her egg and she imprinted on them when she hatched. We did...we did find them....dead, savaged by Beastclan. We took her in them, none of us have the heart to tell her what happened, so she thinks they are alive and she frequently wanders off, wanting to search for them. And with her temper and tendency to attack anyone that moves, that causes quite the headache. We're trying but...."
@KingMTT

Kage tilted his head before once more licking at his cuts, he then looked down at the knocked out hatchling and sighed. "Please, I insist! She caused so much trouble, if I right, she attacked one of your own. Besides, my leader can be pretty stubborn, she may very well force compensation onto you. We all mean well but she....can be a bit much."

"As for Catori, do you really think so? We found her wandering the land alone. She was near the border of Light and Shadow, she said she was looking for her mother and father. We checked her over and she smelled like Wildclaws. We think they might have found her egg and she imprinted on them when she hatched. We did...we did find them....dead, savaged by Beastclan. We took her in them, none of us have the heart to tell her what happened, so she thinks they are alive and she frequently wanders off, wanting to search for them. And with her temper and tendency to attack anyone that moves, that causes quite the headache. We're trying but...."
((sorry for disappearing I got busy [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1] Gimme a minute I'll write responses!
((sorry for disappearing I got busy Gimme a minute I'll write responses!
3RvEHPl.png
@LogrithmGames

"Hm?" Toy twisted his neck around to see what she had picked up, "Oh!" He dropped the one he had been holding.

"Not the one I was lookin' for, but it might interest ya!" He took it from her, producing from a bamboo basket beside his workstation a wind-up key, it seemed to be full of them. Flipping the toy over, he placed it in it's back and turned the key. The little toy tundra lifted it's head up, flexing it's wings a bit before stretching them out. The natural winds of the Plateau lifting it up a little bit into the air and making it fly in lazy circles above the ground.

"An experimental piece." Toy explained, putting the key back in it's storage. "Mix of magic, clockwork, and the environment. The weight keeps it from blowing away."
@LogrithmGames

"Hm?" Toy twisted his neck around to see what she had picked up, "Oh!" He dropped the one he had been holding.

"Not the one I was lookin' for, but it might interest ya!" He took it from her, producing from a bamboo basket beside his workstation a wind-up key, it seemed to be full of them. Flipping the toy over, he placed it in it's back and turned the key. The little toy tundra lifted it's head up, flexing it's wings a bit before stretching them out. The natural winds of the Plateau lifting it up a little bit into the air and making it fly in lazy circles above the ground.

"An experimental piece." Toy explained, putting the key back in it's storage. "Mix of magic, clockwork, and the environment. The weight keeps it from blowing away."
3RvEHPl.png
@Faterunner

Arizona shrugged, "I wouldn't worry about the attacking thing too much, that one uh-"

The bloodied Fae collasped on the ground had a gash in her side, and Arizona stared at her unconcerned for a minute...waiting for it...The Fae popped back up shrieking, "IT'S STARTED, OH GOD, THE END TIMES- SHE'S COMING."

Mazus poked her head out of the matriarch's tent, sighing as she looped over to pick up Quinn, dragging her off to the medics to get patched up, mumbling "uh-huh's" to the injured Fae's wails of doom and gloom.

"...She's not quite there. She'll be fine. Anyways-" Arizona took her attention away from the little scene that was quickly being taken out of earshot, "If your leader insists on it, food'll be fine. We could always use more food with how many travelers we feed. As for your hatchling..." She shifted her wings, folding the vestigial appendages against her sides, looking deep in thought... "Honestly? Dunno. I'd say to not keep the truth a secret from her, not allowing someone to mourn can be hard...All you can really do is try and provide to her and hope she warms up."
@Faterunner

Arizona shrugged, "I wouldn't worry about the attacking thing too much, that one uh-"

The bloodied Fae collasped on the ground had a gash in her side, and Arizona stared at her unconcerned for a minute...waiting for it...The Fae popped back up shrieking, "IT'S STARTED, OH GOD, THE END TIMES- SHE'S COMING."

Mazus poked her head out of the matriarch's tent, sighing as she looped over to pick up Quinn, dragging her off to the medics to get patched up, mumbling "uh-huh's" to the injured Fae's wails of doom and gloom.

"...She's not quite there. She'll be fine. Anyways-" Arizona took her attention away from the little scene that was quickly being taken out of earshot, "If your leader insists on it, food'll be fine. We could always use more food with how many travelers we feed. As for your hatchling..." She shifted her wings, folding the vestigial appendages against her sides, looking deep in thought... "Honestly? Dunno. I'd say to not keep the truth a secret from her, not allowing someone to mourn can be hard...All you can really do is try and provide to her and hope she warms up."
3RvEHPl.png
(No, no. It's cool, we all have stuff to do, take your time XD) @KingMTT When Kage heard the injured little dragon, he couldn't help but wince and mumbled a quick apology, giving the unconscious Catori a disapproving look. However he couldn't help but comment. "You should talk to this friend of mine. Acts the same way. Anyway, I'll show you to our shelter, we're actually not too far from you." The Mirror then gathered Catori up and with a nod, he headed further down the Steppes. He was speaking the truth when he said their camp wasn't too far, only an hour and a half later, they arrived though they were first met with a guard. A bit away, Kage could see that only about 20 dragons were around and that caused him to worry. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57330176] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573302/57330176_350.png[/img] [/url] "Cloudfang, what's happening? Where's is everyone?" The pale Gaoler female looked Arizona up and down, as if wondering if she could trust her but soon spoke. "Not ready sure. Leader took most of the Clan to hunt and forage, said we'll be staying for a while. Haven't come back yet." "But they were gone since I left, that was three hours ago!! If Luke took around 30 dragons with her, they should be back by now!!" Kage protested, now looking worried and starting to pace again. All the while Cloudfang tilted her head at Arizona, chuckling. "Found another one to join our ranks? She looks like sh could be good at fighting...maybe." "Don't be rude."
(No, no. It's cool, we all have stuff to do, take your time XD)

@KingMTT

When Kage heard the injured little dragon, he couldn't help but wince and mumbled a quick apology, giving the unconscious Catori a disapproving look. However he couldn't help but comment. "You should talk to this friend of mine. Acts the same way. Anyway, I'll show you to our shelter, we're actually not too far from you." The Mirror then gathered Catori up and with a nod, he headed further down the Steppes.

He was speaking the truth when he said their camp wasn't too far, only an hour and a half later, they arrived though they were first met with a guard. A bit away, Kage could see that only about 20 dragons were around and that caused him to worry.

57330176_350.png

"Cloudfang, what's happening? Where's is everyone?"

The pale Gaoler female looked Arizona up and down, as if wondering if she could trust her but soon spoke. "Not ready sure. Leader took most of the Clan to hunt and forage, said we'll be staying for a while. Haven't come back yet."

"But they were gone since I left, that was three hours ago!! If Luke took around 30 dragons with her, they should be back by now!!" Kage protested, now looking worried and starting to pace again. All the while Cloudfang tilted her head at Arizona, chuckling.

"Found another one to join our ranks? She looks like sh could be good at fighting...maybe."

"Don't be rude."
@KingMTT

"Wow." Nonna said. "Do you have others? Youve intrigued me." Perhaps she might find something worth taking home for the hatchlings. she pulled out a few coins in case she found one the hatchlings would especially love.
@KingMTT

"Wow." Nonna said. "Do you have others? Youve intrigued me." Perhaps she might find something worth taking home for the hatchlings. she pulled out a few coins in case she found one the hatchlings would especially love.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@FateRunner

Arizona let herself be examined, sitting down and staring straight back at Cloudfang. She didn't want to come off as imposing, especially in front of a strange dragon, at the comment about fighting she actually laughed a little bit.

"Lovely offer! But I think my family might miss me just a bit." She nodded her head back in the direction where they had came from. "Nah, nah. We found one of your hatchlings, thought she was a stray. This'un here said your leader would insist on compensation-" She gestured her wing to the pacing Mirror, and paused for a minute. "You sure are worrisome, aren'tcha?"
@FateRunner

Arizona let herself be examined, sitting down and staring straight back at Cloudfang. She didn't want to come off as imposing, especially in front of a strange dragon, at the comment about fighting she actually laughed a little bit.

"Lovely offer! But I think my family might miss me just a bit." She nodded her head back in the direction where they had came from. "Nah, nah. We found one of your hatchlings, thought she was a stray. This'un here said your leader would insist on compensation-" She gestured her wing to the pacing Mirror, and paused for a minute. "You sure are worrisome, aren'tcha?"
3RvEHPl.png
@LogrithmGames

Toy hummed in thought, "More mechanical ones? I have a few. Not much my preference, really!" He examined his shelves again, chatting as he searched. "I made clockwork toys before I made soft ones, it's not something I much dip into anymore. A bit frustrating when you can't get pieces to fit together and operate like they should, you know?"

He picked up a few and set them on his work table. One looked like a spiral made of a leathery material, that spun in the air when it was tied to a mount, another was a dog that wagged it's tail and bounced around, and the final one was a nondescript dragon that opened it's mouth and spit little sparks.

"These are all I got right now, this last one uh-" he poked the firespitting one, "I wouldn't quite recommend it for hatchlings! Unless yer from Fire. In that case, by all means!" He grinned to himself at his own joke.
@LogrithmGames

Toy hummed in thought, "More mechanical ones? I have a few. Not much my preference, really!" He examined his shelves again, chatting as he searched. "I made clockwork toys before I made soft ones, it's not something I much dip into anymore. A bit frustrating when you can't get pieces to fit together and operate like they should, you know?"

He picked up a few and set them on his work table. One looked like a spiral made of a leathery material, that spun in the air when it was tied to a mount, another was a dog that wagged it's tail and bounced around, and the final one was a nondescript dragon that opened it's mouth and spit little sparks.

"These are all I got right now, this last one uh-" he poked the firespitting one, "I wouldn't quite recommend it for hatchlings! Unless yer from Fire. In that case, by all means!" He grinned to himself at his own joke.
3RvEHPl.png
@KingMTT

"Sorry." Nonna said. "Did something happen to you that made you stop? And if you would like i can take a look at your soft toys as well. Do you have anything for young spirals?" She asked. She still hadnt told him who she was. Perhaps she should.
@KingMTT

"Sorry." Nonna said. "Did something happen to you that made you stop? And if you would like i can take a look at your soft toys as well. Do you have anything for young spirals?" She asked. She still hadnt told him who she was. Perhaps she should.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@KingMTT

Cloudfang smirked as Arizona didn't back down, chuckling to herself as the other seemed to not want to rock the boat. However that's what the paler Gaolar wanted. Yet as she had her little stare-down with Arizona, her words spoke to the younger dragon and she raised a paw, gently stamping it on Kagemaru's tail to prvent him from pacing anymore.

"She has a point, you're going to exhaust yourself. Now, to focus on the Leader and the others....you're right, it has been long, too long. That many dragons missing and not coming back, it's a bit worrying. Among those who left were all of the Founders, and among those that are here are the Leader's mate. Perhaps we should talk to her. See what she says. You should come along too, and thanks, for looking after our little one."
@KingMTT

Cloudfang smirked as Arizona didn't back down, chuckling to herself as the other seemed to not want to rock the boat. However that's what the paler Gaolar wanted. Yet as she had her little stare-down with Arizona, her words spoke to the younger dragon and she raised a paw, gently stamping it on Kagemaru's tail to prvent him from pacing anymore.

"She has a point, you're going to exhaust yourself. Now, to focus on the Leader and the others....you're right, it has been long, too long. That many dragons missing and not coming back, it's a bit worrying. Among those who left were all of the Founders, and among those that are here are the Leader's mate. Perhaps we should talk to her. See what she says. You should come along too, and thanks, for looking after our little one."
1 2 3 4