Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Love for the Ruthless [private]
1 2 3 4 5
@ZombieDreamer ((No problem at all.))

Slowly, making sure to not rip the wraps on his leg, he unraveled the fabric from his deformed leg and began wrapping it around hers. "Hopefully," Raniero thought to himself, "she won't notice my leg."

His leg had horrible deep scars all over it, making it look like he almost had holes in his skin. Some of the bones protruded awkwardly out from his body, giving his leg a somewhat broken look to it; however, some of the worst looking parts of it was the bubbly looking patches of skin that covered a good portion of his hind leg. They were completely healed, but the texture and coloration of it was quite hideous.
@ZombieDreamer ((No problem at all.))

Slowly, making sure to not rip the wraps on his leg, he unraveled the fabric from his deformed leg and began wrapping it around hers. "Hopefully," Raniero thought to himself, "she won't notice my leg."

His leg had horrible deep scars all over it, making it look like he almost had holes in his skin. Some of the bones protruded awkwardly out from his body, giving his leg a somewhat broken look to it; however, some of the worst looking parts of it was the bubbly looking patches of skin that covered a good portion of his hind leg. They were completely healed, but the texture and coloration of it was quite hideous.
A5TQGDp.png
Yin paid no attention to his deformed leg, she really didn't care.
She knew not to judge people on their looks.
Yin blinked, hearing a pained call from the ridge on the other side. She cursed under her breath, yet smiled knowing he was in pain.

She reached back, wincing, taking her red spiked plates off of her shoulders.
She laid them beside her and took in a sharp breath.
Yin placed her for arms on the ground, so that she didn't roll over and hurt herself even more. Her wings felt sore as she slightly opened them then folded them up neatly.

She had taken a good beating. Her deep crystal blue eyes trailed themselves to him.
She blinked, watching him as he took of the wrappings. Yin let out a breath she realized she hadn't been holding.
Yin looked at his purple eyes and smiled a bit. Her stomach fluttering.

@LadyMiragon
Yin paid no attention to his deformed leg, she really didn't care.
She knew not to judge people on their looks.
Yin blinked, hearing a pained call from the ridge on the other side. She cursed under her breath, yet smiled knowing he was in pain.

She reached back, wincing, taking her red spiked plates off of her shoulders.
She laid them beside her and took in a sharp breath.
Yin placed her for arms on the ground, so that she didn't roll over and hurt herself even more. Her wings felt sore as she slightly opened them then folded them up neatly.

She had taken a good beating. Her deep crystal blue eyes trailed themselves to him.
She blinked, watching him as he took of the wrappings. Yin let out a breath she realized she hadn't been holding.
Yin looked at his purple eyes and smiled a bit. Her stomach fluttering.

@LadyMiragon
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
@ZombieDreamer

Raniero smiled in return, glad that she was okay...and she didn't even shudder at the sight of his leg. "Maybe...maybe she's the---No." Raniero thought to himself as he gently helped Yin up. "Don't entertain such foolish ideas," he scolded himself.

Diablo flew over and squawked angrily at Raniero. "Uh, excuse me?" Raniero said surprised. "We did nothing wrong. The Ridgeback attacked us! We didn't plan on him coming, just when you FINALLY arrived. What were you doing? Mmm?"

Diablo immediately stopped and flew onto Yin's shoulder for safety. Raniero glared. "Fine, have it your way."

Raniero turned his attention back to Yin. He walked up beside her. "My lair isn't too much longer from here. Lean on me. I don't want your injury to get any worse."
@ZombieDreamer

Raniero smiled in return, glad that she was okay...and she didn't even shudder at the sight of his leg. "Maybe...maybe she's the---No." Raniero thought to himself as he gently helped Yin up. "Don't entertain such foolish ideas," he scolded himself.

Diablo flew over and squawked angrily at Raniero. "Uh, excuse me?" Raniero said surprised. "We did nothing wrong. The Ridgeback attacked us! We didn't plan on him coming, just when you FINALLY arrived. What were you doing? Mmm?"

Diablo immediately stopped and flew onto Yin's shoulder for safety. Raniero glared. "Fine, have it your way."

Raniero turned his attention back to Yin. He walked up beside her. "My lair isn't too much longer from here. Lean on me. I don't want your injury to get any worse."
A5TQGDp.png
@LadyMiragon

Yin let out a hardy laugh as she watched them fight.
She smiled and looked at Raniero and leaned against him. Her heart started to speed up. She felt like a teenager tripping over the unreachable.
Yin winced and looked back at him and then at his familiar on her shoulder. She felt warm and safe with him.. it was weird. This was all new to her.

She let herself put some of her weight into him, taking most of it off of her leg.
She sighed, her leg feeling much better than it did earlier.
@LadyMiragon

Yin let out a hardy laugh as she watched them fight.
She smiled and looked at Raniero and leaned against him. Her heart started to speed up. She felt like a teenager tripping over the unreachable.
Yin winced and looked back at him and then at his familiar on her shoulder. She felt warm and safe with him.. it was weird. This was all new to her.

She let herself put some of her weight into him, taking most of it off of her leg.
She sighed, her leg feeling much better than it did earlier.
Hmm.. It's 4 Am I better go to bed... But first... Let me breed my dragons.
@ZombieDreamer

As he felt Yin put her weight against him, a sudden chill went through his spine. It was the first time he had every touched someone, especially a female, without ripping them apart for a job. It was...nice.

Just like he said, in a few minutes they were at his lair. The opening was covered in brambles that were thicker than an imperial. They were probably as large as some of the ancient trees in the Nature Flight lands. Yin probably had no idea they were their yet. The way the brambles were situated made it look like there were only thorns tangled underneath the brambles up front. A large ball of dangerous and mystifying branches; however, if you knew exactly what to look for, you could see one small bramble reaching out of the brambles, laying on the ground. To most, the bramble just looked like the brambles were trying to grow farther and bigger, but that was not the case.

As Raniero and Yin got closer, he nodded his head at Diablo to fly around and check to see if anyone was watching. Diablo was quick and returned right as Raniero got to the branch. He landed on his shoulder and nodded his head, basically stating the area was clear.

Carefully, Raniero bit the branch and yanked twice to the right, once to the right, and then quickly yanked the branch down then up. The branches then began to quiver and, ever so slowly, slithered back into the brambles to show an entrance into his lair.

They walked in and the brambles quickly wrapped the entrance shut. The cave was completely pitch black dark. Even him, a shadow dragon, couldn't see through this darkness. "Just wait," he said to YIn.

Raniero tapped the ground twice. Slowly, lights began growing in the cave. Mushrooms, rather large ones, began waking up and radiating a large light that brightened the entire cave.

"Welcome to my lair," Raniero smiled. It was actually quite big for a single dragon. It was enough to probably fit Yin's entire clan and then some. The lair was a deep cave that went into far into the ground, which actually provided good warmth.

Raniero had needed a large cave to hide his hoard of gold and other priceless possessions he got from his mercenary occupation, which blatantly showed as one looked around. His lair was littered, with the treasures he had obtained. A lot of it, and the most valuable, was actually stored in a secret catacomb father in the cave.

He looked around, suddenly realizing what a mess his lair actually was. Raniero was embarrassed a little bit. He was never expecting other dragons to enter his lair, so...it was a mess. Just like you'd expect from a mercenary, bachelor, and parentless dragon.

"Sorry for the mess," he apologized, no blush appearing in his ice face. "I...have never had the thought that I would show another dragon my lair." His voice still remained dark. It bugged him how hard it was to show his emotions, unless necessary for a job. It bugged him.
@ZombieDreamer

As he felt Yin put her weight against him, a sudden chill went through his spine. It was the first time he had every touched someone, especially a female, without ripping them apart for a job. It was...nice.

Just like he said, in a few minutes they were at his lair. The opening was covered in brambles that were thicker than an imperial. They were probably as large as some of the ancient trees in the Nature Flight lands. Yin probably had no idea they were their yet. The way the brambles were situated made it look like there were only thorns tangled underneath the brambles up front. A large ball of dangerous and mystifying branches; however, if you knew exactly what to look for, you could see one small bramble reaching out of the brambles, laying on the ground. To most, the bramble just looked like the brambles were trying to grow farther and bigger, but that was not the case.

As Raniero and Yin got closer, he nodded his head at Diablo to fly around and check to see if anyone was watching. Diablo was quick and returned right as Raniero got to the branch. He landed on his shoulder and nodded his head, basically stating the area was clear.

Carefully, Raniero bit the branch and yanked twice to the right, once to the right, and then quickly yanked the branch down then up. The branches then began to quiver and, ever so slowly, slithered back into the brambles to show an entrance into his lair.

They walked in and the brambles quickly wrapped the entrance shut. The cave was completely pitch black dark. Even him, a shadow dragon, couldn't see through this darkness. "Just wait," he said to YIn.

Raniero tapped the ground twice. Slowly, lights began growing in the cave. Mushrooms, rather large ones, began waking up and radiating a large light that brightened the entire cave.

"Welcome to my lair," Raniero smiled. It was actually quite big for a single dragon. It was enough to probably fit Yin's entire clan and then some. The lair was a deep cave that went into far into the ground, which actually provided good warmth.

Raniero had needed a large cave to hide his hoard of gold and other priceless possessions he got from his mercenary occupation, which blatantly showed as one looked around. His lair was littered, with the treasures he had obtained. A lot of it, and the most valuable, was actually stored in a secret catacomb father in the cave.

He looked around, suddenly realizing what a mess his lair actually was. Raniero was embarrassed a little bit. He was never expecting other dragons to enter his lair, so...it was a mess. Just like you'd expect from a mercenary, bachelor, and parentless dragon.

"Sorry for the mess," he apologized, no blush appearing in his ice face. "I...have never had the thought that I would show another dragon my lair." His voice still remained dark. It bugged him how hard it was to show his emotions, unless necessary for a job. It bugged him.
A5TQGDp.png
@ZombieDreamer I commissioned someone to draw Raniero and I thought you would like to see the result. :c) I personally love it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=983003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9831/983003_350.png[/img] [/url] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h3cxSJn.jpg[/IMG] Drawing (c) RoseWishes Dragon Species (c) Flight Rising Owner of Dragon (c) Lady Miragon
@ZombieDreamer I commissioned someone to draw Raniero and I thought you would like to see the result. :c) I personally love it.

983003_350.png

h3cxSJn.jpg

Drawing (c) RoseWishes

Dragon Species (c) Flight Rising

Owner of Dragon (c) Lady Miragon
A5TQGDp.png
1 2 3 4 5