Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | themewtwolady's FREE Exalt Rescue MOVED!
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 547 548
Greetings! would I be able to take Pilkku #56454743? Please and thank you!
Greetings! would I be able to take Pilkku #56454743? Please and thank you!
@Gemnicky Yes she is! I'll send her over :)
@Gemnicky Yes she is! I'll send her over :)
Jyxxie
rhymes with pixie
she/her
FR+3
oSZNbp8.pngjIWpSOe.pngpjfb43o.pngxKESsDQ.pngH4J6gu2.png5G1dR62.png
lBxYxId.png
Oh my, mew, I really like your lore snippet for Morgana. It fits her nicely and I hope it helps her find a perma home! [emoji=deer skull size=1]
Oh my, mew, I really like your lore snippet for Morgana. It fits her nicely and I hope it helps her find a perma home!
wm6a2cm.png
I just hatched a nest that ended up not interesting me, so do you have room for them? There are three.
If not, I'm happy to hang onto them and just have them put up on the front page or whatever
I just hatched a nest that ended up not interesting me, so do you have room for them? There are three.
If not, I'm happy to hang onto them and just have them put up on the front page or whatever
@cbcyclones @LilWill0w of course to you both <3 sending them over now!

@Strukla awww, thanks so much!! <3 I have a complimentary lore bite in mind for shade when I get a chance to write it down c:

@Neraven I'm afraid I don't have space right now, but feel free to either post them here or send me a CR and I'll accept whenever I can!
@cbcyclones @LilWill0w of course to you both <3 sending them over now!

@Strukla awww, thanks so much!! <3 I have a complimentary lore bite in mind for shade when I get a chance to write it down c:

@Neraven I'm afraid I don't have space right now, but feel free to either post them here or send me a CR and I'll accept whenever I can!
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
love this so much!! please put me on your weekly and general pinglists! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
love this so much!! please put me on your weekly and general pinglists!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@GrimHiive will do, welcome!! :D
@GrimHiive will do, welcome!! :D

wishlist

adopt shop
may i aquire lakendra ? i was just chekin' for snaps but she won my heart edit: it almost chrismas [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
may i aquire lakendra ? i was just chekin' for snaps but she won my heart

edit: it almost chrismas
what am i doing with all those dragons ?

yes
@maxispook of course <3 she is a very loveable little gal
@maxispook of course <3 she is a very loveable little gal

wishlist

adopt shop
Aaaaaa there's so many pretty Imperials for adoption at the moment but I don't have room ;-;
Aaaaaa there's so many pretty Imperials for adoption at the moment but I don't have room ;-;
Wtxhm5f.gifEpic/Wolfy|She/her|LGBTQ+ Ally|Furry trash|Otherkingale-wolf_zps8ttmcoxg.gif
1 2 ... 379 380 381 382 383 ... 547 548