Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7385 7386 7387 7388 7389 ... 16091 16092
Banescales = Bean Sales
Banescales = Bean Sales
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I'm not a fan of some dragons on my first page but they've been there for so long it feels too wrong to get rid of them

Edit moved my man Porter and now I don't even know where to put him. I love him too much to stick him in the den. But putting him in the back tab is even worse. Oh what have I done
I'm not a fan of some dragons on my first page but they've been there for so long it feels too wrong to get rid of them

Edit moved my man Porter and now I don't even know where to put him. I love him too much to stick him in the den. But putting him in the back tab is even worse. Oh what have I done
JNgbpVq.gif
Welcome to another episode of: I've bit off way more than I can chew, but social anxiety and not wanting to admit defeat keeps me chewing.
Welcome to another episode of: I've bit off way more than I can chew, but social anxiety and not wanting to admit defeat keeps me chewing.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Why does Switchfoot make me so emotional
Why does Switchfoot make me so emotional
Frankenstein3.jpg
i want cereal but i dont feel like washing a bowl or spoon usiajhfjsd
edit: thanks mom (((:
i want cereal but i dont feel like washing a bowl or spoon usiajhfjsd
edit: thanks mom (((:
Flag_1.png image0.png

hRtNYd7.png

> grab bags
> wishlist
> free foods
> pwyw dragon outfits

LEN HASN'T DIED ONCE THIS YEAR??
LEN HASN'T DIED ONCE THIS YEAR??
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
stop SLAPPING your KEYBOARD
stop SLAPPING your KEYBOARD
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Ok but that Friday lineup is niiice
Ok but that Friday lineup is niiice
Never be afraid to ping me!
...I need to stop lurking but it's really hard to actually contribute to a discussion.
...I need to stop lurking but it's really hard to actually contribute to a discussion.
“When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands, flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty.”

— John Muir
Is it bad I regret taking a job offer because I really want to be able to grind for NOTN this year?
On the other side, at least I can finally buy the new Pokemon game and any other Switch game I desire. ;u;
Is it bad I regret taking a job offer because I really want to be able to grind for NOTN this year?
On the other side, at least I can finally buy the new Pokemon game and any other Switch game I desire. ;u;
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 ... 7385 7386 7387 7388 7389 ... 16091 16092