Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chaston's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ChastonTheFake you've been typing my user wrong, i haven't gotten any of those notifs...
@ChastonTheFake you've been typing my user wrong, i haven't gotten any of those notifs...
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
oh heck- that's totally my bad! If you're still interested in a commission though you get one now since you're on the top of my list. Again, that's my bad I apparently cannot read lol
@satanbacons
oh heck- that's totally my bad! If you're still interested in a commission though you get one now since you're on the top of my list. Again, that's my bad I apparently cannot read lol
m0yETwF.png
@ChastonTheFake ah that's fine, it happens quite a bit ^^"
i am still interested in getting a commission, is the price still the same? i believe it was 127g for my dudes?
@ChastonTheFake ah that's fine, it happens quite a bit ^^"
i am still interested in getting a commission, is the price still the same? i believe it was 127g for my dudes?
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@satanbacons
Yup! 127g or 14400t!
@satanbacons
Yup! 127g or 14400t!
m0yETwF.png
@satanbacons
Here's your commission!
Sorry it took so long, I've been busy. Also, when I first started your commission, I accidentally started it with the characters separate so.... Happy free art!
@satanbacons
Here's your commission!
Sorry it took so long, I've been busy. Also, when I first started your commission, I accidentally started it with the characters separate so.... Happy free art!
m0yETwF.png
@ChastonTheFake Do you have a slot open? :o If you do, I'd love a shaded fullbody of my boy :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17537519] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175376/17537519_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ChastonTheFake
Do you have a slot open? :o
If you do, I'd love a shaded fullbody of my boy :)

17537519_350.png
HgYb6MR.png
@ChastonTheFake

Could i be on the pinglist for when you get empty slots <3
@ChastonTheFake

Could i be on the pinglist for when you get empty slots <3
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@CalmWolf
@DravenSparrow
Hello! Added to the pinglist <33 I don't know what I will be able to open up commissions again due to it being finals week and being a retail worker during holidays so it might be awhile!
@CalmWolf
@DravenSparrow
Hello! Added to the pinglist <33 I don't know what I will be able to open up commissions again due to it being finals week and being a retail worker during holidays so it might be awhile!
m0yETwF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9