Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chaston's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@chastonthefake

Awesome!
  1. Seidr
  2. Tilion
  3. Augury
  4. Ludo
  5. Shiro
  6. Silo
  7. Fitchett
  8. Apollo

I’d love full body full colored & shaded. Be as creative as you please! I love your style of art, and if you want to do something interesting like the line art as a color other than black, or a different pose, that’s totally awesome! If you feel a half body/bust would be better for some, that’s fine, or if you feel particularly inspired to do a background/extras for any, I have a bit of budget to spare. :)

My only real request: please make sure Apollo’s eyes are only black white and grey. No other colors, it’s part of his lore. :) please feel free to ask if you have questions on any of the characters ^*^
@chastonthefake

Awesome!
  1. Seidr
  2. Tilion
  3. Augury
  4. Ludo
  5. Shiro
  6. Silo
  7. Fitchett
  8. Apollo

I’d love full body full colored & shaded. Be as creative as you please! I love your style of art, and if you want to do something interesting like the line art as a color other than black, or a different pose, that’s totally awesome! If you feel a half body/bust would be better for some, that’s fine, or if you feel particularly inspired to do a background/extras for any, I have a bit of budget to spare. :)

My only real request: please make sure Apollo’s eyes are only black white and grey. No other colors, it’s part of his lore. :) please feel free to ask if you have questions on any of the characters ^*^
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@Chastonthefake
thanks a bunch! c: can i commission more?
@Chastonthefake
thanks a bunch! c: can i commission more?
yYN2aMV.gif
@AmeriaSparrow
Alright!! That'll be 17600 in total ;)
@Peculiar
Of coarse! However you'll have to be added to the pinglist again
@AmeriaSparrow
Alright!! That'll be 17600 in total ;)
@Peculiar
Of coarse! However you'll have to be added to the pinglist again
m0yETwF.png
@LVmonsterDog
Hey! Finished with your commission! Here's the link. Tell me if there's any issue getting them!!
@LVmonsterDog
Hey! Finished with your commission! Here's the link. Tell me if there's any issue getting them!!
m0yETwF.png
@Kiragu
Finished your commission!
@SoulLugia11 @Jaderannosaurus
Hey! Three commission slots are open! If you're still interested, send a ref of your character(s) and what you would like!
@Kiragu
Finished your commission!
@SoulLugia11 @Jaderannosaurus
Hey! Three commission slots are open! If you're still interested, send a ref of your character(s) and what you would like!
m0yETwF.png
@ChastonTheFake

Coolio! I'd love a shaded waist up of Vasilis with Seth as an extra character in the same image! They share a close bond, so something adorable/affectionate would be amazing, though you're free to do whatever you think would be best ^^

Could I also get another shaded waist up of August with Will as an extra character? Like Vasilis and Seth, they also share a close bond ^^

I hope this order isn't confusing lol
@ChastonTheFake

Coolio! I'd love a shaded waist up of Vasilis with Seth as an extra character in the same image! They share a close bond, so something adorable/affectionate would be amazing, though you're free to do whatever you think would be best ^^

Could I also get another shaded waist up of August with Will as an extra character? Like Vasilis and Seth, they also share a close bond ^^

I hope this order isn't confusing lol
xk7ymDQ.png
@ChastonTheFake
It looks stunning, thank you so much!
@ChastonTheFake
It looks stunning, thank you so much!
KtOpUUe.gif
@SoulLugia11
yeah that makes sense! Since Seth and Will are extra characters, then it'll be 3200t!

@Kiragu
No problem! I'm glad you like it!
@SoulLugia11
yeah that makes sense! Since Seth and Will are extra characters, then it'll be 3200t!

@Kiragu
No problem! I'm glad you like it!
m0yETwF.png
@ChastonTheFake

hey! are you open?
@ChastonTheFake

hey! are you open?
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria
Yes I am! Would you like me to add you to a pinglist?
@Thysteria
Yes I am! Would you like me to add you to a pinglist?
m0yETwF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9