Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rowdy's DOM Shop [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68
@Arii I just snatched another so I'll 2-way you!
@Arii I just snatched another so I'll 2-way you!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
May I be added to the banescale breed change ping/waitlist? I'm looking for 2 total but would be perfectly happy with 1
May I be added to the banescale breed change ping/waitlist? I'm looking for 2 total but would be perfectly happy with 1
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather Gotcha :) I'll add you now!
@Hawkfeather Gotcha :) I'll add you now!
g67EwfB.png
thanks so much!
thanks so much!
Wua5ROf.png
Hi there! Am looking for 2 Banescale Scrolls, please add me to your pinglist! ^^
Hi there! Am looking for 2 Banescale Scrolls, please add me to your pinglist! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I'm ordering 1 marble gene scroll

along with a Wraith gene scroll if you get one
I'm ordering 1 marble gene scroll

along with a Wraith gene scroll if you get one
Hi! Looking for a Primary Chevron (Banescale) when you have time! I'll send the treasure now! Cheers!
Hi! Looking for a Primary Chevron (Banescale) when you have time! I'll send the treasure now! Cheers!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Kunikida I'll add you to the pinglist :)

@ExellinorForge01 I'll get marble to you as soon as it stocks, but Wraith is a gem gene! Its 500g in the Gem MP.

@Esme I'll get it to you asap :)
@Kunikida I'll add you to the pinglist :)

@ExellinorForge01 I'll get marble to you as soon as it stocks, but Wraith is a gem gene! Its 500g in the Gem MP.

@Esme I'll get it to you asap :)
g67EwfB.png
Can I then please get a secondary Banescale Alloy gene. I don't see a price for it on the first page for it yet so I'll send the gold once I know the price
Can I then please get a secondary Banescale Alloy gene. I don't see a price for it on the first page for it yet so I'll send the gold once I know the price
@ExellinorForge01 Unfortunately alloy is also a gem MP gene. You can check the game database to see where genes are available from!

Secondary Banescale Gene: Alloy
@ExellinorForge01 Unfortunately alloy is also a gem MP gene. You can check the game database to see where genes are available from!

Secondary Banescale Gene: Alloy
g67EwfB.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68