Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kat's All-Rounder [Cauldron/Lvling/Etc]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
DOM Shop
Closed! Open next Shadow dom.
Cauldron/Leveling/etc services still open! See below.
DOM Shop
Closed! Open next Shadow dom.
Cauldron/Leveling/etc services still open! See below.
Kat/26/Ace/FRT+1 | Hatchery
g67EwfB.png
[center][size=6][Lvl 26] Cauldron Services[/size][/center] [center]You send me mats/treasure required, I brew for you! No extra fees. [size=3][b][color=red]Not[/color] looking to do [color=red]transmutations[/color] at this time.[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8qSsCMS.png[/img] Cauldron is available![/center] [center][b]Putting up 3 slots at a time [OPEN][/b] Currently brewing: - Next up: - Third: -[/center] [LIST] [*]If added to a slot, you can send me a CR with mats immediately. I'll accept the CR when I'm ready to begin your order. [/LIST] ------ Cauldron Pinglist: - - - ------- [center][size=6]Coli Leveling Services[/size][/center] [size=4][b]General Info[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Payment is negotiable, whatever is comfortable for you. Half now/half later, fully upfront, or full payment after the dragon is trained. However I do not offer collateral. [*]Leveling can take up to 1 week (seven days). I train one dragon at a time. [*]I would strongly prefer [b]not[/b] to stat/stone your dragon! [*]I have a separate tab for dragons that I'm nesting/boarding (named such). Your dragon will be in this tab for the length of their stay if you'd like to check up on them! [*]Please pickup your dragon within 5 days. If you do not & do not communicate with me, your dragon will go into my den, where I will hold them for up to 30 days. At that time if I have not received any notice from you, I will be forced to forfeit your dragon. I offer boarding services & and am happy to board your baby if you need me to! But please let me know. [/LIST] [size=4][b]Pricing[/b][/size] I can take treasure, gems, or a mix. Ratio is 1g:1000kt. [center][b]The Classic™[/b] Level 1-25: 230g/kt Lvl 10: 15kt/15g Lvl 11: 16kt/16g Lvl 12: 19kt/19g Lvl 13: 20kt/20g Lvl 14: 25kt/25g Lvl 15: 30kt/30g Lvl 16: 45kt/45g Lvl 17: 60kt/58g Lvl 18: 70kt/70g Lvl 19: 90kt/90g Lvl 20: 110kt/110g Lvl 21: 150kt/150g Lvl 22: 180kt/180g Lvl 23: 200kt/210g Lvl 24: 210kt/240g Lvl 25: 230kt/260g [/center] To get a price for a dragon that is already at a particular level, take the total from their current level and subtract it from the level you're trying to achieve.
[Lvl 26] Cauldron Services
You send me mats/treasure required, I brew for you! No extra fees.

Not looking to do transmutations at this time.
8qSsCMS.png

Cauldron is available!
Putting up 3 slots at a time [OPEN]
Currently brewing: -
Next up: -
Third: -
  • If added to a slot, you can send me a CR with mats immediately. I'll accept the CR when I'm ready to begin your order.

Cauldron Pinglist:
-
-
-

Coli Leveling Services

General Info
  • Payment is negotiable, whatever is comfortable for you. Half now/half later, fully upfront, or full payment after the dragon is trained. However I do not offer collateral.
  • Leveling can take up to 1 week (seven days). I train one dragon at a time.
  • I would strongly prefer not to stat/stone your dragon!
  • I have a separate tab for dragons that I'm nesting/boarding (named such). Your dragon will be in this tab for the length of their stay if you'd like to check up on them!
  • Please pickup your dragon within 5 days. If you do not & do not communicate with me, your dragon will go into my den, where I will hold them for up to 30 days. At that time if I have not received any notice from you, I will be forced to forfeit your dragon. I offer boarding services & and am happy to board your baby if you need me to! But please let me know.

Pricing
I can take treasure, gems, or a mix. Ratio is 1g:1000kt.
The Classic™ Level 1-25: 230g/kt
Lvl 10: 15kt/15g
Lvl 11: 16kt/16g
Lvl 12: 19kt/19g
Lvl 13: 20kt/20g
Lvl 14: 25kt/25g
Lvl 15: 30kt/30g
Lvl 16: 45kt/45g
Lvl 17: 60kt/58g
Lvl 18: 70kt/70g
Lvl 19: 90kt/90g
Lvl 20: 110kt/110g
Lvl 21: 150kt/150g
Lvl 22: 180kt/180g
Lvl 23: 200kt/210g
Lvl 24: 210kt/240g
Lvl 25: 230kt/260g
To get a price for a dragon that is already at a particular level, take the total from their current level and subtract it from the level you're trying to achieve.
g67EwfB.png
Other Services
Borrow a Nest
I'm part of the Nest Network, but you can also just ask to borrow a shadow nest from me directly! It costs nothing, and I almost always have a nest or two free.

I'd keep a tracker here, but I'd almost definitely forget to keep it updated. So just ping me if you need a nest!
Nests current FULL! Sorry :>

Babby's first daycare
CURRENT SPACE: 20 slots

Need some lair space? I can babysit your dragons for a few days! If you'd like this service, please ping me first & let me know how many dragons you're looking to board.

Payment: Just send enough food for your scaly babies, that's it!
Other Services
Borrow a Nest
I'm part of the Nest Network, but you can also just ask to borrow a shadow nest from me directly! It costs nothing, and I almost always have a nest or two free.

I'd keep a tracker here, but I'd almost definitely forget to keep it updated. So just ping me if you need a nest!
Nests current FULL! Sorry :>

Babby's first daycare
CURRENT SPACE: 20 slots

Need some lair space? I can babysit your dragons for a few days! If you'd like this service, please ping me first & let me know how many dragons you're looking to board.

Payment: Just send enough food for your scaly babies, that's it!
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Hi! Do you take bulk orders? Like 82 scrolls?
@Katastrophie

Hi! Do you take bulk orders? Like 82 scrolls?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne WOWZA that's alot of scrolls haha. I can, sure! Just lmk if you'd like to do it all at once, or I'd be happy to keep you in an order slot & we can split it up in any size portion you'd like (ex: you send me payment for 20, I'll send you the 20 scrolls, then repeat). Whichever you'd prefer!
@Sienne WOWZA that's alot of scrolls haha. I can, sure! Just lmk if you'd like to do it all at once, or I'd be happy to keep you in an order slot & we can split it up in any size portion you'd like (ex: you send me payment for 20, I'll send you the 20 scrolls, then repeat). Whichever you'd prefer!
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Well, actually I'd prefer to send you the whole payment and maybe you can send back in batches of 30-40 scrolls? Would that work?
@Katastrophie

Well, actually I'd prefer to send you the whole payment and maybe you can send back in batches of 30-40 scrolls? Would that work?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Yep! That's fine with me.
@Sienne Yep! That's fine with me.
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Awesome! Will send a PM.
@Katastrophie

Awesome! Will send a PM.
Vj90o7H.png
@Katastrophie
Can I order 1 snapper and 1 ridgeback scroll ? It will be 488750 T right ?
@Katastrophie
Can I order 1 snapper and 1 ridgeback scroll ? It will be 488750 T right ?
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Sure can! Your total is correct :) I'll put your order down. Send payment whenever you're ready!
@Isegard Sure can! Your total is correct :) I'll put your order down. Send payment whenever you're ready!
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46