Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cats
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="TheWorshipOnes" date="2019-12-01 12:42:23" ] [quote name="OFF" date="2014-07-22 15:57:07" ] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/1915f3dafacd4427f57530f3aee18d0b/tumblr_mznn5aMvyg1s7jifko1_400.gif[/img] [/quote] This is best image ever. [/quote] I feel bad for the cat
TheWorshipOnes wrote on 2019-12-01 12:42:23:
OFF wrote on 2014-07-22 15:57:07:
tumblr_mznn5aMvyg1s7jifko1_400.gif

This is best image ever.
I feel bad for the cat
[img]https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FA2OECPkjz8U%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg[/img]
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FA2OECPkjz8U%2Fhqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I have 6 cats. Formerly 7, but my boy Lucky moved on in June this year. Oh well, I miss him, but he's happier and I know it. My other 6 cats are:

- Venus, the Queen of the House. Strengths include not acknowledging your presence even as you call her, and looking at things without moving her head.

- Diamond, the Black Sheep. Literally sounds like a sheep. She's so small. Why is her skull so tiny?

- Tinker, the Meatloaf. Oh my god, she's so round and brown and loves me and only me. Will lie on everything I own.

- Bell. Trash boy. Horrible. Eats anything. Will rip apart every trashbin and eat whatever's inside.

- Mew Mew/Moose. Big girl. Holy cow what a chonker. Oh lawd she comin.

- Karma. Momma's boy. Literally loved by everyone. so damn cute.
I have 6 cats. Formerly 7, but my boy Lucky moved on in June this year. Oh well, I miss him, but he's happier and I know it. My other 6 cats are:

- Venus, the Queen of the House. Strengths include not acknowledging your presence even as you call her, and looking at things without moving her head.

- Diamond, the Black Sheep. Literally sounds like a sheep. She's so small. Why is her skull so tiny?

- Tinker, the Meatloaf. Oh my god, she's so round and brown and loves me and only me. Will lie on everything I own.

- Bell. Trash boy. Horrible. Eats anything. Will rip apart every trashbin and eat whatever's inside.

- Mew Mew/Moose. Big girl. Holy cow what a chonker. Oh lawd she comin.

- Karma. Momma's boy. Literally loved by everyone. so damn cute.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Cats are lazy like me but not cute like me
Kittens are cuter than me -w-
I could hug one all year long
But my parents wont let me have one TnT
Cats are lazy like me but not cute like me
Kittens are cuter than me -w-
I could hug one all year long
But my parents wont let me have one TnT
I want
cookies
I'm a cat lady lol, I may or may not have 69 cats living with me
I'm a cat lady lol, I may or may not have 69 cats living with me
I love cats.

Mine likes to sleep on top of me while I'm sleeping. It's a bit awkward, but it's super cute.
I love cats.

Mine likes to sleep on top of me while I'm sleeping. It's a bit awkward, but it's super cute.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Cats are the best. I currently have one cat. She was abused in her previous home and can't handle having other cats around. She's my precious and I love her so much. I would absolutely die for her without a second thought. She's my world.
Cats are the best. I currently have one cat. She was abused in her previous home and can't handle having other cats around. She's my precious and I love her so much. I would absolutely die for her without a second thought. She's my world.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
i have three cats and will try to befriend literally any stray cat that i come across (all three of my cats were strays that decided to stick around) jsfkgsfjgkg [img]https://i.imgur.com/103jtJT.jpg[/img] this is bucky, our first cat! her mama came to live in our barn and gave birth to her there, and when she was a few months old her mama left and she just kinda stuck around. she's like a daughter to me lol, she's the best cat i have ever met. she likes to follow me around the yard and go on walks with me in the field. it took me a while to earn her trust, but man it was worth it. she just turned two! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aI6SInt.jpg[/img] this is luna, our fat lazy girl lol. she's the absolute sweetest cat, she would lay in your lap all day and nap. she also came to live in our barn sometime last year. i had no problems with earning her trust, literally the first time i saw her she came up and immediately plopped down in my lap. she's the CUTEST girl ever [img]https://i.imgur.com/wfY717Q.jpg[/img] this is meredith-brian, who we initially thought was a girl and named meredith, until we took him to the vet and discovered that he was, in fact, a boy. so my brother changed his name to brian, but we had trouble remembering so eventually he just became meredith-brian lol. he's our newest addition who showed up about a month ago, he's super friendly and an absolute sweetheart! we also have some cats that hang around but aren't as trusting, they prefer to come grab food at night. their names are rory, voldemort (i suggested this name as a joke but everyone was like "yeah that sounds good"), batman, joey, and trashy (named that because he likes to sit on top of our trash pile out back). i don't really count them as pets though lol, more like freeloaders who like to steal our cats' food and give nothing, not even affection, in return lol
i have three cats and will try to befriend literally any stray cat that i come across (all three of my cats were strays that decided to stick around) jsfkgsfjgkg

103jtJT.jpg

this is bucky, our first cat! her mama came to live in our barn and gave birth to her there, and when she was a few months old her mama left and she just kinda stuck around. she's like a daughter to me lol, she's the best cat i have ever met. she likes to follow me around the yard and go on walks with me in the field. it took me a while to earn her trust, but man it was worth it. she just turned two!

aI6SInt.jpg

this is luna, our fat lazy girl lol. she's the absolute sweetest cat, she would lay in your lap all day and nap. she also came to live in our barn sometime last year. i had no problems with earning her trust, literally the first time i saw her she came up and immediately plopped down in my lap. she's the CUTEST girl ever

wfY717Q.jpg

this is meredith-brian, who we initially thought was a girl and named meredith, until we took him to the vet and discovered that he was, in fact, a boy. so my brother changed his name to brian, but we had trouble remembering so eventually he just became meredith-brian lol. he's our newest addition who showed up about a month ago, he's super friendly and an absolute sweetheart!

we also have some cats that hang around but aren't as trusting, they prefer to come grab food at night. their names are rory, voldemort (i suggested this name as a joke but everyone was like "yeah that sounds good"), batman, joey, and trashy (named that because he likes to sit on top of our trash pile out back). i don't really count them as pets though lol, more like freeloaders who like to steal our cats' food and give nothing, not even affection, in return lol
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
I joined Ice flight just for cats
I joined Ice flight just for cats
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
Who revived a 2014 post
Who revived a 2014 post
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11