Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | cats
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Mims
We found my cat! He was in the house the whole time. He just wanted to be alone.
@Mims
We found my cat! He was in the house the whole time. He just wanted to be alone.
@DiveTalon

Awesome, his safe! I'm glad :D
@DiveTalon

Awesome, his safe! I'm glad :D
But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart
@DiveTalon Glad to hear he's safe! :>

I reaaallly love cats. A lot. I'm one of those cat ladies in my friend group. ;o;
I've got two cats, a guy named Pixie, and a girl named Minnie.
@DiveTalon Glad to hear he's safe! :>

I reaaallly love cats. A lot. I'm one of those cat ladies in my friend group. ;o;
I've got two cats, a guy named Pixie, and a girl named Minnie.
I have two kitties :D one's named Yoshi and the other one's Evie.

Yoshi's super fluffy and is multicolored. She's more like a dog xD She slobbers all over my family and plays fetch with a toy mouse.

Evie is a seriously overweight black kitty that chose me as her mommy. She hangs out with me and let's me use her as a kitty pillow :3
I have two kitties :D one's named Yoshi and the other one's Evie.

Yoshi's super fluffy and is multicolored. She's more like a dog xD She slobbers all over my family and plays fetch with a toy mouse.

Evie is a seriously overweight black kitty that chose me as her mommy. She hangs out with me and let's me use her as a kitty pillow :3
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/917/712/9dc.png[/img] Love the loaf
9dc.png Love the loaf
Cats are so great. They aren't overly needy, but can still be so happy when you get home.
Cats are so great. They aren't overly needy, but can still be so happy when you get home.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
agreed
agreed
LMLA6wg.png
I love cats soooo much! Like honestly, if anything had a cat on it i wanted it. I was known as the girl what loved cats way too much in school. Like you know that phase where you like. Love one animal/mythical creature so much that all you do is draw them? Yeah. That's me LOL. I meant like. TBH I still do! I wish i could have my own cat but like. Mum doesn't want any animals in the house so like... it's one of my life dreams to have a pet cat. LOL
And like. Honestly if i saw a cat id just like loose all dignity and try to baby talk to them, and get them to come over so i can pet them. It's really silly and embarrassing but what can you do? LMAO

But like! Please pet your sweet kitties and tell them that you love them! And also that I love them! Because i do! I love cats. //sobs
I love cats soooo much! Like honestly, if anything had a cat on it i wanted it. I was known as the girl what loved cats way too much in school. Like you know that phase where you like. Love one animal/mythical creature so much that all you do is draw them? Yeah. That's me LOL. I meant like. TBH I still do! I wish i could have my own cat but like. Mum doesn't want any animals in the house so like... it's one of my life dreams to have a pet cat. LOL
And like. Honestly if i saw a cat id just like loose all dignity and try to baby talk to them, and get them to come over so i can pet them. It's really silly and embarrassing but what can you do? LMAO

But like! Please pet your sweet kitties and tell them that you love them! And also that I love them! Because i do! I love cats. //sobs
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
Tony | She/They Pronouns
Ping me! Please and thank you~
I have 3 cats

For my sign language class, we have to record ourselves signing for homework, and in the vieos its 98% cats and 2% signing XD
I have 3 cats

For my sign language class, we have to record ourselves signing for homework, and in the vieos its 98% cats and 2% signing XD
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
I love my fluffy little weirdos. ;u; They're my babies.
I love my fluffy little weirdos. ;u; They're my babies.
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11