Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | New Dragon Lair and Functions
1 2
Where can I find information and an instruction for the new Dragon Lair?
Where can I find information and an instruction for the new Dragon Lair?
@Valkirya

On the front page, where the update is announced. There's instructions in the post.
@Valkirya

On the front page, where the update is announced. There's instructions in the post.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I read the instruction but I did not find out, how I can move my dragons within the lair/tab. Sorry, if I overhead it.
I read the instruction but I did not find out, how I can move my dragons within the lair/tab. Sorry, if I overhead it.
@Valkirya

To let someone know you've responded you can ping them with an @ in front of their username.

To move dragons in your lair go to any lair page and click on the image of a cog between the sun symbol and the Feed button. From there you will be able to Edit your lair (add tabs, move dragons, etc.).

To move a single dragon from the Edit page click the bottom section of each dragon's card and drag it where you want it.

To move one or more dragons to the hibernal lair or another tab click on the partially covered white square on the left side of each dragon's card to give it a checkmark. Once you've selected all the dragons going to the same place click either the snoozing moon symbol to move to the Hibernal Den or the downward arrow on any of the selected dragons' cards to move them all.

Click the big X at the top right of the page to exit the Edit section.

Hope this helps!
@Valkirya

To let someone know you've responded you can ping them with an @ in front of their username.

To move dragons in your lair go to any lair page and click on the image of a cog between the sun symbol and the Feed button. From there you will be able to Edit your lair (add tabs, move dragons, etc.).

To move a single dragon from the Edit page click the bottom section of each dragon's card and drag it where you want it.

To move one or more dragons to the hibernal lair or another tab click on the partially covered white square on the left side of each dragon's card to give it a checkmark. Once you've selected all the dragons going to the same place click either the snoozing moon symbol to move to the Hibernal Den or the downward arrow on any of the selected dragons' cards to move them all.

Click the big X at the top right of the page to exit the Edit section.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you both!

@Nightwind
@Greyjoy
Thank you both!

@Nightwind
@Greyjoy
How do I move my dragons to the Hibernal Den?
How do I move my dragons to the Hibernal Den?
@shadowcoreblaze

In the upper right hand of your lair there’s a button with a gear on it. Clicking it opens up the edit mode. Your dragons will now have a checkbox and two buttons on their images; one button shows an arrow, the other button shows a stylized setting sun. The arrow button moves dragons from one tab to another. The sun button moves dragons to the Hibernal Den. Click the checkbox to select the dragons you want to move to the den and then click the Hibernal Den button.

Also, it’s better to make a new thread on the help forums for a new question. Not only is it poor etiquette to bump a thread nearly a year old, it reduces the likelihood that anyone will see and answer your question.
@shadowcoreblaze

In the upper right hand of your lair there’s a button with a gear on it. Clicking it opens up the edit mode. Your dragons will now have a checkbox and two buttons on their images; one button shows an arrow, the other button shows a stylized setting sun. The arrow button moves dragons from one tab to another. The sun button moves dragons to the Hibernal Den. Click the checkbox to select the dragons you want to move to the den and then click the Hibernal Den button.

Also, it’s better to make a new thread on the help forums for a new question. Not only is it poor etiquette to bump a thread nearly a year old, it reduces the likelihood that anyone will see and answer your question.
mkpoaHZ.png
oh sorry about that but thank you
oh sorry about that but thank you
how do i teach my dragon a new move
how do i teach my dragon a new move
@freshCaD3

I'd suggest making a new thread instead of posting on an old, unrelated one. If you're referring to the Coliseum, try the Abilities & Stats tab- if you have any applicable Battlestones, that's where you'll apply them.
@freshCaD3

I'd suggest making a new thread instead of posting on an old, unrelated one. If you're referring to the Coliseum, try the Abilities & Stats tab- if you have any applicable Battlestones, that's where you'll apply them.
windh4.png
1 2