Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Over] Harvest Out-of-Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39
@Ashki

The sheet looks empty for me both online and offline (if downloaded), so I went back to the original raffle spreadsheet but it only has data on the top five senders per category. Is there a specific way I'm supposed to use this?
@Ashki

The sheet looks empty for me both online and offline (if downloaded), so I went back to the original raffle spreadsheet but it only has data on the top five senders per category. Is there a specific way I'm supposed to use this?
Looks fine. Thanks to all the Earth folks for their hard work.
Looks fine. Thanks to all the Earth folks for their hard work.
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
Mine looks correct
Mine looks correct
tumblr_inline_paebmwKT7v1r16a5d_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgvXAMp1r2ao8y_540.pngrainbow-asexual-mottled-jeu-de-cartes1.pngeGiN2Xv.pngRQklQI3.pngyMUl7kv.pngmPSaYGP.png
@Ashki
The spreadsheet is empty for me... I don't see my name or anything like that?
@Ashki
The spreadsheet is empty for me... I don't see my name or anything like that?
LMLA6wg.png
@SilverQuark @Bezonox

If you're seeing an empty spreadsheet when you click on the link, there is in fact a trick to it! You have to first make a copy of the spreadsheet (File -> make a copy), then in your copy of the spreadsheet, you put your username in the "sender" cell (Cell A4), and the list should populate!
@SilverQuark @Bezonox

If you're seeing an empty spreadsheet when you click on the link, there is in fact a trick to it! You have to first make a copy of the spreadsheet (File -> make a copy), then in your copy of the spreadsheet, you put your username in the "sender" cell (Cell A4), and the list should populate!
earth_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj10d7.gif Dramiat (she/they)
+3 hrs FR time
Current Projects: Antique/Rust/Rust plague or fire
@SilverQuark

If you'd like, I can check for you and send you a screenshot? Would that be satisfactory?

@sikora

Checking yours, it looks like everything matches up! If you'd like, I can send you a screenshot of what I'm seeing so that you can check for yourself.
@SilverQuark

If you'd like, I can check for you and send you a screenshot? Would that be satisfactory?

@sikora

Checking yours, it looks like everything matches up! If you'd like, I can send you a screenshot of what I'm seeing so that you can check for yourself.
+3 hrs FR time
@Dramiat thanks, you don't have to send me ss. :)
@Dramiat thanks, you don't have to send me ss. :)
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
@Dramiat

If you could tell me my total dragons sent and total levels sent, that would be great. :) Should be around 250 dragons and 1,250 levels. If the numbers check out I don't need anything else.
Many thanks!
@Dramiat

If you could tell me my total dragons sent and total levels sent, that would be great. :) Should be around 250 dragons and 1,250 levels. If the numbers check out I don't need anything else.
Many thanks!
@SilverQuark
I have you at 249 dragons and 1247 levels!
@SilverQuark
I have you at 249 dragons and 1247 levels!
+3 hrs FR time
@Dramiat That sounds about right. Thanks for checking for me!
@Dramiat That sounds about right. Thanks for checking for me!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39