Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Nightybug Hatchery [OPEN]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43
@DuClaire

I'll add you to those two pinglists!

And, well, I definitely am okay with donations and I'll usually accept them. It normally depends on how many slots in my lair I have left (since I hatch babies everyday). I can most definitely accept donations as of now! I'm glad you asked. :) If you want, we can PM about it so we can discuss it more.
@DuClaire

I'll add you to those two pinglists!

And, well, I definitely am okay with donations and I'll usually accept them. It normally depends on how many slots in my lair I have left (since I hatch babies everyday). I can most definitely accept donations as of now! I'm glad you asked. :) If you want, we can PM about it so we can discuss it more.
@angusdreemurr @Soulian @DuClaire

New Pitch Black Caves babies are out!

@TifaLuckheart @AkaEclipse

New babies are out!
@angusdreemurr @Soulian @DuClaire

New Pitch Black Caves babies are out!

New babies are out!
@Noctem may i snag aurorus night and ruby pool please? i would name them Apollo and Artemis!
@Noctem may i snag aurorus night and ruby pool please? i would name them Apollo and Artemis!
angus | 22 | they/them
@GilbertTheGoat
I think you should reread the rules. They clearly state something that you seem to have missed in your request.

@angusdreemurr
Since I have three people on the Pitch Black Caves pinglist and two on the general pinglist, may I ask that you reduce your request to one dragon from Pitch Black Caves? I think that makes it a little more fair. :)
@GilbertTheGoat
I think you should reread the rules. They clearly state something that you seem to have missed in your request.

@angusdreemurr
Since I have three people on the Pitch Black Caves pinglist and two on the general pinglist, may I ask that you reduce your request to one dragon from Pitch Black Caves? I think that makes it a little more fair. :)
@Noctem oh of course yeah! may i just have ruby pool/artemis then?
@Noctem oh of course yeah! may i just have ruby pool/artemis then?
angus | 22 | they/them
@angusdreemurr
Naming her and sending her over now!
@angusdreemurr
Naming her and sending her over now!
ANNOUNCEMENT 12/1

Since there's been such a demand for the Pitch Black Caves breeding pair, I decided to make another pair for Pitch Black Caves! The pinglist will remain the same, but if you prefer one pair over the other, tell me! Yale and Meiriona should have a nest hatching late this week.
ANNOUNCEMENT 12/1

Since there's been such a demand for the Pitch Black Caves breeding pair, I decided to make another pair for Pitch Black Caves! The pinglist will remain the same, but if you prefer one pair over the other, tell me! Yale and Meiriona should have a nest hatching late this week.

New babies! This time around, we also have a few donated dragons!

@Neprezi

New Nocturnal Terrors kiddos are out :)

New babies! This time around, we also have a few donated dragons!

@Neprezi

New Nocturnal Terrors kiddos are out :)
@Noctem please, can you give me the White Waters? I'll give her the name of Hyllea <3
@Noctem please, can you give me the White Waters? I'll give her the name of Hyllea <3
@Noctem is this little one still disponible? Its already named so im confused honestly .. :c [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57111985] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571120/57111985_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Noctem is this little one still disponible? Its already named so im confused honestly .. :c

q42nLk2.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43