Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { Paper Lantern Graphics } - CLOSED
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Ceylon

Thank you for your order! c: And for clarification, did you have any colors in mind besides a floral theme, such as pink or yellow floral etc?
@Ceylon

Thank you for your order! c: And for clarification, did you have any colors in mind besides a floral theme, such as pink or yellow floral etc?
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Kotomi : Pastel colors like pinks, yellows, and blues. I really would love something similar to your signature if possible. =D
@Kotomi : Pastel colors like pinks, yellows, and blues. I really would love something similar to your signature if possible. =D
@Kotomi I would like to stay on the ping list please. Thank you
@Kotomi I would like to stay on the ping list please. Thank you
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
I'd like to stay on the pinglist, thanks!
I'd like to stay on the pinglist, thanks!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Kotomi

Definitely want to stay on the pinglist! :D
@Kotomi

Definitely want to stay on the pinglist! :D
eC9kqty.png
@Kotomi I filled out your order form and then realized I probably should have said hi or something first! I apologize.

Hello, I'm looking to start a hatchery, and love your shop here! So, I ordered the layout A+ signature, and once a couple of my hatchlings finish growing up, i'll probably return to you for some breeding cards. I look forward to working with you!
@Kotomi I filled out your order form and then realized I probably should have said hi or something first! I apologize.

Hello, I'm looking to start a hatchery, and love your shop here! So, I ordered the layout A+ signature, and once a couple of my hatchlings finish growing up, i'll probably return to you for some breeding cards. I look forward to working with you!
@Ceylon

Awesome! I’ll send you a mock up in a couple days since I forgot my laptop at home for Thanksgiving break!

@GreenAngel

Thank you for your order~! Could you explain what your themes/colors are? You wrote:
1001 stories, hymn for my soul, i like your smile, dig my olive branch. But I’m really unsure how I’m supposed to work with those phrases.
@Ceylon

Awesome! I’ll send you a mock up in a couple days since I forgot my laptop at home for Thanksgiving break!

@GreenAngel

Thank you for your order~! Could you explain what your themes/colors are? You wrote:
1001 stories, hymn for my soul, i like your smile, dig my olive branch. But I’m really unsure how I’m supposed to work with those phrases.
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
@Kotomi : Awesome! Thank you so much and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. =D
@Kotomi : Awesome! Thank you so much and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. =D
@kotomi I apologize for the confusion. On your order form there's a website with pallettes, those are the names of them. I wasnt sure if I was doing it right at the time. If you want, I'm more than happy to hunt them down and send you screen shots?

Or I'd be happy to try and to come up with the best description I can? Whatever works best for you ????
@kotomi I apologize for the confusion. On your order form there's a website with pallettes, those are the names of them. I wasnt sure if I was doing it right at the time. If you want, I'm more than happy to hunt them down and send you screen shots?

Or I'd be happy to try and to come up with the best description I can? Whatever works best for you ????
Hi @Kotomi
i'd like to know if u can add me to the pinglist! thanks in advance c:
Hi @Kotomi
i'd like to know if u can add me to the pinglist! thanks in advance c:
Exu1n39.png dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
qjxrAwx.png
Pgv53XB.png
LGvol4P.png
xYQkuHQ.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48