Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] The Plague Hunger Games
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 169 170
I’m going to post later, currently held up
I’m going to post later, currently held up
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
@Alurayune oh, that sucks. I was hoping there would be one for Crystalline Gala 2020. It would be quite interesting.
@Alurayune oh, that sucks. I was hoping there would be one for Crystalline Gala 2020. It would be quite interesting.
@PunOverlord Festival holidays are 100% volunteer run! You could recommend a Hunger Games event to your holiday organizers, organize the event yourself, or shop it around to people in your forums to see if there are any takers on the idea! No reason that a Gala Hunger Games couldn't be a thing [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] (@Alurayune)
@PunOverlord Festival holidays are 100% volunteer run! You could recommend a Hunger Games event to your holiday organizers, organize the event yourself, or shop it around to people in your forums to see if there are any takers on the idea! No reason that a Gala Hunger Games couldn't be a thing

(@Alurayune)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Chloe pushed through right after Foxglove, snapping at the plants and vines around her as she followed Demeter's instructions toward the absolutely seething mass of greenery that was trying to rip Foxglove apart. "Hold on! We're coming!" she tried to roar over the surprisingly loud plants and shouting from everyone. Her guardian strength could only do so much, for every flytrap she shredded ten more vines descended to wrap around her limbs. She snarled as she was lifted in the air entirely by vines as a pitcher plant opened its maws to swallow her. "Hello I'm back what's happen-" "BAD TIME!" she cut the vines and barely missed the pitcher as she crashed to the ground, crushing several angry plants on her way down. "What the hell is going on?!" There! She could see those damn flowers now. In alarm she also noticed Foxglove barely inches from the plants, held down by the fierce undergrowth.

She flared her wings in further alarm as she surged up and held an explosive, armed and ready to explode. "What is she-" "NATHANIEL, HELP ME OUT HERE!" That was all he needed or rather, could take before he immediately took over completely and reached for her magic. Dying in that cave and being resurrected had severed her internal magic and connection to the land completely. The bits of ice magic that held on were a mystery, by all accounts it shouldn't exist, yet it did. Chloe was never a magical dragon, her clan had raised her with those damned stones to hold it back and forced her to grow without it. Her 'time' spell was her one flashy move that wasn't even ice magic really, and it took all her energy to use. It would take longer than the others to reclaim her wayward ice magic on her own, Nathaniel however....

"Run!" Foxglove roared. The plants around her ankles snapped, not entirely frozen but hardened just enough that they broke easily. The surrounding plants backed off the ice dragon for only a brief moment. Nathaniel couldn't restore her magic or even share any with only his mind, but he did know how to find her small bit and recall it faster. But just like that it vanished and the plants surged again. Too late, as Chloe shot herself into the air just as Foxglove smashed the explosive to the ground. Chloe smacked her heavy tail against someone behind her and sent them flying back from the explosion. Her brief moment in the air was cut short as she dove directly into the growing flames. Ignoring the shrieking pain of her own body and Nathaniel she collided with another body and wrapped hers around it. Dying plants lashed out as she tried to move with what she assumed was that blasted skydancer. She found she didn't have the strength to throw them out of the chaos and was forced to settle hunkering over the body as best she could as the flames devoured her body.
@Unterrestrial
@Galatheid
@Alurayune
everyone's having fun today
Chloe pushed through right after Foxglove, snapping at the plants and vines around her as she followed Demeter's instructions toward the absolutely seething mass of greenery that was trying to rip Foxglove apart. "Hold on! We're coming!" she tried to roar over the surprisingly loud plants and shouting from everyone. Her guardian strength could only do so much, for every flytrap she shredded ten more vines descended to wrap around her limbs. She snarled as she was lifted in the air entirely by vines as a pitcher plant opened its maws to swallow her. "Hello I'm back what's happen-" "BAD TIME!" she cut the vines and barely missed the pitcher as she crashed to the ground, crushing several angry plants on her way down. "What the hell is going on?!" There! She could see those damn flowers now. In alarm she also noticed Foxglove barely inches from the plants, held down by the fierce undergrowth.

She flared her wings in further alarm as she surged up and held an explosive, armed and ready to explode. "What is she-" "NATHANIEL, HELP ME OUT HERE!" That was all he needed or rather, could take before he immediately took over completely and reached for her magic. Dying in that cave and being resurrected had severed her internal magic and connection to the land completely. The bits of ice magic that held on were a mystery, by all accounts it shouldn't exist, yet it did. Chloe was never a magical dragon, her clan had raised her with those damned stones to hold it back and forced her to grow without it. Her 'time' spell was her one flashy move that wasn't even ice magic really, and it took all her energy to use. It would take longer than the others to reclaim her wayward ice magic on her own, Nathaniel however....

"Run!" Foxglove roared. The plants around her ankles snapped, not entirely frozen but hardened just enough that they broke easily. The surrounding plants backed off the ice dragon for only a brief moment. Nathaniel couldn't restore her magic or even share any with only his mind, but he did know how to find her small bit and recall it faster. But just like that it vanished and the plants surged again. Too late, as Chloe shot herself into the air just as Foxglove smashed the explosive to the ground. Chloe smacked her heavy tail against someone behind her and sent them flying back from the explosion. Her brief moment in the air was cut short as she dove directly into the growing flames. Ignoring the shrieking pain of her own body and Nathaniel she collided with another body and wrapped hers around it. Dying plants lashed out as she tried to move with what she assumed was that blasted skydancer. She found she didn't have the strength to throw them out of the chaos and was forced to settle hunkering over the body as best she could as the flames devoured her body.
@Unterrestrial
@Galatheid
@Alurayune
everyone's having fun today
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@3idolon I don't think I could ever run a holiday event, but I'll definitely ask if anyone else in Ice has thought about it. Thanks for the advice!
@3idolon I don't think I could ever run a holiday event, but I'll definitely ask if anyone else in Ice has thought about it. Thanks for the advice!
@PunOverlord Cool cool, well if you get any takers I can offer some basic coding templates to help. Good luck! [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@PunOverlord Cool cool, well if you get any takers I can offer some basic coding templates to help. Good luck!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Belladonna

No, no, no. The last she saw of her sister was the flash of an explosive before the world erupted into chaos and flames. The red flowers were obliterated instantly, as well as the sundews and flytraps in a twenty-meter circle. Beyond that, the carnivorous plants were charred and blackened, many of them in flames. The Mirrors were thrown backwards by the force of the explosion, one of them directly into the fire. She would have winced sympathetically, had she not been so horrified. The Guardian sprinted into the flames to curl around one of the dragons - too big. One of the Mirrors. Not Foxglove.

Belladonna maneuvered the wyrmpeck's body down, even as the heat scorched her feathers. "Go," she tried to say to the Guardian, but of course she couldn't, with her useless bird tongue. "Go." She scratched the words in the blistering earth and hoped the Guardian would understand: I'll find her. You must leave. We'll be fine. Except it wasn't.

The force field was collapsing with a sound like thunder, streaks of electricity arcing from its surface as it shattered. No no no. They would all live. But at too high a cost.

@Lednik
@Unterrestrial
@Alurayune

Yes very fun

Belladonna

No, no, no. The last she saw of her sister was the flash of an explosive before the world erupted into chaos and flames. The red flowers were obliterated instantly, as well as the sundews and flytraps in a twenty-meter circle. Beyond that, the carnivorous plants were charred and blackened, many of them in flames. The Mirrors were thrown backwards by the force of the explosion, one of them directly into the fire. She would have winced sympathetically, had she not been so horrified. The Guardian sprinted into the flames to curl around one of the dragons - too big. One of the Mirrors. Not Foxglove.

Belladonna maneuvered the wyrmpeck's body down, even as the heat scorched her feathers. "Go," she tried to say to the Guardian, but of course she couldn't, with her useless bird tongue. "Go." She scratched the words in the blistering earth and hoped the Guardian would understand: I'll find her. You must leave. We'll be fine. Except it wasn't.

The force field was collapsing with a sound like thunder, streaks of electricity arcing from its surface as it shattered. No no no. They would all live. But at too high a cost.

@Lednik
@Unterrestrial
@Alurayune

Yes very fun

Demeter screamed seeing Foxglove, ahead, standing next to the flowers. She bellowed something, that was covered by the sounds of aggressive plants. Too late she saw the skydancer holding the explosives. "No -" Demeter gasped, turning away, it was too late, the skydancer slammed the bombs down. She must have not known the reach of those things, because instantly a scorching blast of heat slammed in Demeter, throwing her backwards, she must have thought that they would be safe.

There was fire all around her, the force field was cracking and shattering. "We have to run!" Demeter yelled, she felt terrible for leaving the skydancer, but they had to go, or else they would ALL die.

@galatheid
@alurayune
@lednik
Demeter screamed seeing Foxglove, ahead, standing next to the flowers. She bellowed something, that was covered by the sounds of aggressive plants. Too late she saw the skydancer holding the explosives. "No -" Demeter gasped, turning away, it was too late, the skydancer slammed the bombs down. She must have not known the reach of those things, because instantly a scorching blast of heat slammed in Demeter, throwing her backwards, she must have thought that they would be safe.

There was fire all around her, the force field was cracking and shattering. "We have to run!" Demeter yelled, she felt terrible for leaving the skydancer, but they had to go, or else they would ALL die.

@galatheid
@alurayune
@lednik
The plants were way more fierce than Bimala could ever prepare for. There wasn't any moment to think, just dodge and run in a direction you chose. Her usual style of fighting wouldn't work here, not when throwing herself to a side would put her directly in the range of another plant. At Chloe's yell, she yelped and quickly dodged a flytrap that had just barely missed her head. "Thank you!" She yelled, before continuing to run in the direction Demeter had pointed out. To her horror, she saw Foxglove, who had run ahead, held down by more plants than she could ever count. She raced towards her, hoping to get there in time to help her escape, before the Skydancer roared out a "Run!" And threw an explosive down, the force of the explosion combined with her speed sending Bimala crashing directly into the fire.

She tried her hardest not to scream as she felt flames scorch and burn her body. Not even the time when Eternity and Demeter had attacked her could measure up to this agonising pain. Her heat-sensing eyes grew overwhelmed, and she shut them tight before looking around frantically for Foxglove. Suddenly, she felt a large dragon, probably Chloe, curl around her in an attempt to protect her from the flames. Foxglove's sister flew down, telling them to go while she would find her sister. "We'll be fine," the words read. Would they really? Ignoring the sound of the forcefield shattering, ignoring Demeter telling them they had to escape now, Bimala weakly stood up, and freed herself from Chloe, stumbling through the flames as they burned her at full force with nothing to protect her now.

She looked for what seemed like forever, but just when she was about to give up, she found a body lying in the midst of the flames. Foxglove's body. She moved slowly towards it before pushing it back from where she remembered she came as Chloe's body slowly came into view. Just a little more. She mustered up her remaining strength to bring Foxglove into the space Chloe's body had made, and slowly stumbled out of the worst of the fire before her legs buckled, and she finally allowed herself to black out.
@Galatheid
@Unterrestrial
@Lednik

So this was not fun to wake up to. Foxglove no! ;-;
The plants were way more fierce than Bimala could ever prepare for. There wasn't any moment to think, just dodge and run in a direction you chose. Her usual style of fighting wouldn't work here, not when throwing herself to a side would put her directly in the range of another plant. At Chloe's yell, she yelped and quickly dodged a flytrap that had just barely missed her head. "Thank you!" She yelled, before continuing to run in the direction Demeter had pointed out. To her horror, she saw Foxglove, who had run ahead, held down by more plants than she could ever count. She raced towards her, hoping to get there in time to help her escape, before the Skydancer roared out a "Run!" And threw an explosive down, the force of the explosion combined with her speed sending Bimala crashing directly into the fire.

She tried her hardest not to scream as she felt flames scorch and burn her body. Not even the time when Eternity and Demeter had attacked her could measure up to this agonising pain. Her heat-sensing eyes grew overwhelmed, and she shut them tight before looking around frantically for Foxglove. Suddenly, she felt a large dragon, probably Chloe, curl around her in an attempt to protect her from the flames. Foxglove's sister flew down, telling them to go while she would find her sister. "We'll be fine," the words read. Would they really? Ignoring the sound of the forcefield shattering, ignoring Demeter telling them they had to escape now, Bimala weakly stood up, and freed herself from Chloe, stumbling through the flames as they burned her at full force with nothing to protect her now.

She looked for what seemed like forever, but just when she was about to give up, she found a body lying in the midst of the flames. Foxglove's body. She moved slowly towards it before pushing it back from where she remembered she came as Chloe's body slowly came into view. Just a little more. She mustered up her remaining strength to bring Foxglove into the space Chloe's body had made, and slowly stumbled out of the worst of the fire before her legs buckled, and she finally allowed herself to black out.
@Galatheid
@Unterrestrial
@Lednik

So this was not fun to wake up to. Foxglove no! ;-;
hhhahah.png
Fallen Eternity

The Giant Imperial stared down at Odd curing his wounds, knowing it would only be a temporary fix. Deciding to add his own touch, he placed a singular paw, heated up with his magic onto the Pearlcatcher's wound, not permanent, but would make sure he held steady, until it sealed up on it's own.

He nodded along with Odd, listening to his run-offs as he helped the dragon up onto his back, carefully setting him in a place where he would be most secure. Eternity would not leave anyone behind. As he finished, the Imperial answered:

"I suppose my claws could be strengthened a bit, my blade will not prove too much use in here, I cannot channel enough magic into it, but my claws... Well, they're different. Already have natural magic running through them." His brows furrowed as they reached the fields, dead grass going up to the edge of the semi-visible barrier, spider-webbed cracking along it all.

He stared on, spotting carnivorous plants roaming around, as if they were crawling. He readied himself, and began walking.
@Havic (I'm gonna make his path extremely painful, so get ready. Odd isn't going to get hurt, but Eternity... *Whistle*)

@Galatheid @Alurayune @Lednik (Your events are somewhat after Eternity & Odd's thing)
Fallen Eternity

The Giant Imperial stared down at Odd curing his wounds, knowing it would only be a temporary fix. Deciding to add his own touch, he placed a singular paw, heated up with his magic onto the Pearlcatcher's wound, not permanent, but would make sure he held steady, until it sealed up on it's own.

He nodded along with Odd, listening to his run-offs as he helped the dragon up onto his back, carefully setting him in a place where he would be most secure. Eternity would not leave anyone behind. As he finished, the Imperial answered:

"I suppose my claws could be strengthened a bit, my blade will not prove too much use in here, I cannot channel enough magic into it, but my claws... Well, they're different. Already have natural magic running through them." His brows furrowed as they reached the fields, dead grass going up to the edge of the semi-visible barrier, spider-webbed cracking along it all.

He stared on, spotting carnivorous plants roaming around, as if they were crawling. He readied himself, and began walking.
@Havic (I'm gonna make his path extremely painful, so get ready. Odd isn't going to get hurt, but Eternity... *Whistle*)

@Galatheid @Alurayune @Lednik (Your events are somewhat after Eternity & Odd's thing)
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 169 170