Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Traveling Treasure Fae's
[center][font=gabriola][size=7] [emoji=treasure] Welcome to the Hoard of Treasure Fae [emoji=treasure] ----- [font=gabriola][size=6] Whats a Treasure Fae? [/size] [size=5]These are the tiniest of Fae Dragons and the color of precious metals. They find a gold coin and defend it as its prized hoard. However these dragon’s still happily allow the coin to be used and bartered–but on one condition: the dragon must be with it at all times. They log their transactions here for all of the world to see. ----- [columns] [font=gabriola][size=6] What can I do with one? [/size] [size=5] They are very relaxed creatures and will go along with just about anything, as long as they keep their coin with them. So you can [b]breed[/b] them if they are ready to, [b]train[/b] them in the coli if you need an extra team member. They even are okay with the eventual [b]gene[/b] change. And make sure to [b]log[/b] your purchase in its travelers notes! [nextcol] [color=white]---[/color] [nextcol] [font=gabriola][size=6] What can I NOT do with one? [/size] [size=5] The obvious one is take their coin away, but These Fae are also quite tied to their name and colors and prefer to keep them. They also want to continue to travel so would prefer not to get exhalted. After a while they do get antsy so make sure to spend their coin and send them on their way. [/columns] ----- [font=gabriola][size=6] Active Treasure Fae [/size] [columns] [nextcol][center][font=gabriola][size=6][b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52164932][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/521650/52164932.png[/img][/url] Yen [center][font=gabriola][size=6][b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52164930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/521650/52164930.png[/img][/url] Drachma [nextcol][center][font=gabriola][size=6][b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52164931][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/521650/52164931.png[/img][/url] Chervonets [nextcol] [nextcol][center][font=gabriola][size=6][b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51267670][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/512677/51267670.png[/img][/url] Cypto [nextcol] [nextcol][center][font=gabriola][size=6][b] [nextcol] [nextcol][center][font=gabriola][size=6][b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52299630][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/522997/52299630.png[/img][/url] Euro [/columns] ----- [center][font=gabriola][color=gray][size=4] Inspired by [url=https://mildswearingat4am.tumblr.com/post/165092499676/writing-prompt-s-the-worlds-tiniest-dragon-must]this tumblr post[/url]
Welcome to the Hoard of Treasure Fae

Whats a Treasure Fae?
These are the tiniest of Fae Dragons and the color of precious metals. They find a gold coin and defend it as its prized hoard. However these dragon’s still happily allow the coin to be used and bartered–but on one condition: the dragon must be with it at all times. They log their transactions here for all of the world to see.

What can I do with one?
They are very relaxed creatures and will go along with just about anything, as long as they keep their coin with them. So you can breed them if they are ready to, train them in the coli if you need an extra team member. They even are okay with the eventual gene change. And make sure to log your purchase in its travelers notes!
--- What can I NOT do with one?
The obvious one is take their coin away, but These Fae are also quite tied to their name and colors and prefer to keep them. They also want to continue to travel so would prefer not to get exhalted. After a while they do get antsy so make sure to spend their coin and send them on their way.

Active Treasure Fae
52164932.png
Yen
52164930.png
Drachma
52164931.png
Chervonets
51267670.png
Cypto

52299630.png
Euro

Inspired by this tumblr post
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/0c156c9d03d7fcdda66e12ed8dd5dc08/tumblr_psptefWzh61ypl8hqo1_400.png[/img] [size=4][Color=gray] Art by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=467454]LevelFiveGay[/url] [/center]
tumblr_psptefWzh61ypl8hqo1_400.png
Art by LevelFiveGay
@CupOfTeenSpirit Drachma has arrived at the Drake Dynasty Clan today with his sparkling piece of treasure!

We will make sure he has a comfortable (and adventurous) stay :)

First Journal Entry

Jun 07, 2019

My journey across Sornieth has begun! I arrived at the Drake Dynasty clan today. Most of the dragons here are as sparkly as my treasure. They've given me a grand outfit and a Pomeranian to keep me company when the others are busy with their daily duties. I am yet to receive a role and I am excited to find out more about the mysterious pink mist surrounding the clan's castles and forests. The Clan's leader, Ryuujin has promised to tell me more once I have been oriented as a member for my stay here.
@CupOfTeenSpirit Drachma has arrived at the Drake Dynasty Clan today with his sparkling piece of treasure!

We will make sure he has a comfortable (and adventurous) stay :)

First Journal Entry

Jun 07, 2019

My journey across Sornieth has begun! I arrived at the Drake Dynasty clan today. Most of the dragons here are as sparkly as my treasure. They've given me a grand outfit and a Pomeranian to keep me company when the others are busy with their daily duties. I am yet to receive a role and I am excited to find out more about the mysterious pink mist surrounding the clan's castles and forests. The Clan's leader, Ryuujin has promised to tell me more once I have been oriented as a member for my stay here.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@CupOfTeenSpirit Euro has made his first appearance in Denimjo's clan with his sparkly coin of ebullience!

First Journal Entry, Euro

June 07, 2019

Have arrived in a rather eclectic clan of dragons from every element you can imagine, sporting colors and genes of all types, feasting upon anything and everything that can be safely eaten. My arrival was met with a warm greeting and immediate acceptance; these dragons seem to be of a friendly sort, if a bit cautious. Will have to spend some time getting to know them all a bit before rendering any sort of judgment.

I was issued a complementary familiar to ease any potential feelings of unease or loneliness: a lavender feather-winged elk that I'm told is called a Petalwing Peryton. I shall name him Snarfy.

Still not king.
@CupOfTeenSpirit Euro has made his first appearance in Denimjo's clan with his sparkly coin of ebullience!

First Journal Entry, Euro

June 07, 2019

Have arrived in a rather eclectic clan of dragons from every element you can imagine, sporting colors and genes of all types, feasting upon anything and everything that can be safely eaten. My arrival was met with a warm greeting and immediate acceptance; these dragons seem to be of a friendly sort, if a bit cautious. Will have to spend some time getting to know them all a bit before rendering any sort of judgment.

I was issued a complementary familiar to ease any potential feelings of unease or loneliness: a lavender feather-winged elk that I'm told is called a Petalwing Peryton. I shall name him Snarfy.

Still not king.
@CupOfTeenSpirit

After taking some time to aquatint themselves with the clan, Crypto makes their first journal entry:
June 14th, 2019

Today, I find myself in a clan lead by a Guardian with an interesting charge: a collection of books and journals dedicated to the preservation of stories, myths, and legends from around Sornieth. The leader, Zenta, was more than willing to read to me several of her personal favorites from her collection and discuss them in depth. She had even managed to collect a few from the Godless age, though she would not say which dragon had been responsible for the translations. I suspect the Gaoler, as their species has been around for much longer than that particular age, but with nothing to confirm the theory, I am left with only my thoughts.

Perhaps more interesting than Zenta herself would be the youngest daughter still living with the clan, Shimmer. Who would've thought it was possible for a Guardian to not want a charge? Of course, her companion more than makes up for it with his fiery attitude and ironic protectiveness of Shimmer. This does call into question that nature of The Search and The Charge in relation to Guardians. Are they truly something embedded within the breed's nature or are they some effect produced by particular magics? Does a dragon's natural magic alter the desire to Search and to possess a Charge in anyway? So many questions...

Fascinating characters aside, Zenta has provided me with a wealth of knowledge about the cultural background for some flights. Perhaps in the future a basic understanding of the local legends will become important in some way. Only time will tell, I suppose. For now, I must be going - Aelita has agreed to give me some tips on combat magic.
@CupOfTeenSpirit

After taking some time to aquatint themselves with the clan, Crypto makes their first journal entry:
June 14th, 2019

Today, I find myself in a clan lead by a Guardian with an interesting charge: a collection of books and journals dedicated to the preservation of stories, myths, and legends from around Sornieth. The leader, Zenta, was more than willing to read to me several of her personal favorites from her collection and discuss them in depth. She had even managed to collect a few from the Godless age, though she would not say which dragon had been responsible for the translations. I suspect the Gaoler, as their species has been around for much longer than that particular age, but with nothing to confirm the theory, I am left with only my thoughts.

Perhaps more interesting than Zenta herself would be the youngest daughter still living with the clan, Shimmer. Who would've thought it was possible for a Guardian to not want a charge? Of course, her companion more than makes up for it with his fiery attitude and ironic protectiveness of Shimmer. This does call into question that nature of The Search and The Charge in relation to Guardians. Are they truly something embedded within the breed's nature or are they some effect produced by particular magics? Does a dragon's natural magic alter the desire to Search and to possess a Charge in anyway? So many questions...

Fascinating characters aside, Zenta has provided me with a wealth of knowledge about the cultural background for some flights. Perhaps in the future a basic understanding of the local legends will become important in some way. Only time will tell, I suppose. For now, I must be going - Aelita has agreed to give me some tips on combat magic.
@CupOfTeenSpirit new entry for Drachma!

Jun 18, 2019

I have settled in quite well with the DrakeDynasty clan. Ryuujin has shown me around and explained mostly everything to me.

This clan seems like a bunch of flowery dainties at first glance but they really are true mage warriors who train and practice in magic every day of their lives right from when they’re born. Every dragon is equipped with a magical gift at birth and it is their choice to develop it. The clan’s main purpose is to guard an inter dimensional prison where a powerful shade touched dragon resides - the void prince. It is believed he will return one day to unleash his personal vendetta upon the clan and their lands.

Before telling me all of that, I had to reveal my true self to the clan, for which I needed to step into the pink mist while holding a crystal they call the orb of life. The clan saw that I was pure and my only worldly desire was my treasure coin. It was seen in the crystal and I was spellbound by their magical orb. I have made friends with some of the dragons here and I think I may have found my very first mate. While we aren’t in deep love, we are fascinated by each other. She understands that I will leave soon and only wishes to keep one of our hatchlings as a memory of my visit. I am honoured to be a part of her lineage.

The strongest dragons of the clan have agreed to help me train! I look forward to my first battle and I sincerely hope I make it out in one piece. I will entrust my treasure coin with Ryuujin when I go in to fight. Here’s to a brand new adventure!
@CupOfTeenSpirit new entry for Drachma!

Jun 18, 2019

I have settled in quite well with the DrakeDynasty clan. Ryuujin has shown me around and explained mostly everything to me.

This clan seems like a bunch of flowery dainties at first glance but they really are true mage warriors who train and practice in magic every day of their lives right from when they’re born. Every dragon is equipped with a magical gift at birth and it is their choice to develop it. The clan’s main purpose is to guard an inter dimensional prison where a powerful shade touched dragon resides - the void prince. It is believed he will return one day to unleash his personal vendetta upon the clan and their lands.

Before telling me all of that, I had to reveal my true self to the clan, for which I needed to step into the pink mist while holding a crystal they call the orb of life. The clan saw that I was pure and my only worldly desire was my treasure coin. It was seen in the crystal and I was spellbound by their magical orb. I have made friends with some of the dragons here and I think I may have found my very first mate. While we aren’t in deep love, we are fascinated by each other. She understands that I will leave soon and only wishes to keep one of our hatchlings as a memory of my visit. I am honoured to be a part of her lineage.

The strongest dragons of the clan have agreed to help me train! I look forward to my first battle and I sincerely hope I make it out in one piece. I will entrust my treasure coin with Ryuujin when I go in to fight. Here’s to a brand new adventure!
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@CupOfTeenSpirit [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=496873&tab=dragon&did=52164932]Yen[/url] received a little gift from me since I live in Africa! ----- [center][size=5][font=gabriola]November 13, 2019[/size][/font][/center] [center][color=#F186EF][size=5][font=monotype corsiva]Delivered to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=496873]Aphea[/url] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] with a purchase to a dragon![/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][color=#F186EF][size=5][font=monotype corsiva]Visited Zimbabwe and received a Sepia Woodbasket from the African savannas![/size][/font][/color][/center] [center][size=5][font=gabriola]I arrived at the Clan of Aphea's current residence in Starwood Strand in the Starfall Isles. This clan of dragons seem to be a nomadic cult devoted to collecting the knowledge of the universe and worshipping, from what I could gather, a prophet or a witch named Aphea whose spirit takes residence in the body of a departed soul. Children of the Arcane truly do thirst knowledge, don't they? Aphea's current vessel, Araphel, welcomed me into her home with a gift of herbs in a basket. Aphea had an immediate charm, but I was slightly more cautious around her for some reason; she has an aura that makes me a little wary.[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=5][font=gabriola]As I entered the temporary residence of the nomads, I was astounded by the amount of scrolls and relics strewn about in messy but [i]somehow[/i] organised piles. The dragons inside greeted Aphea not as some sort of minor deity, but rather a beloved teacher. That's when I saw [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=496873&tab=dragon&did=54143278]Glae[/url], a friend from my last destination! Next to him, the head of a golden female nocturne looks up from a microscope. I fly over to Glae and we exchange the greetings of long lost friends. He introduces me to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=496873&tab=dragon&did=55754257]Felicitas[/url], his mate! I spent probably the better part of that afternoon getting to know everyone. They're all so unique and interesting; some were bubbly and friendly, some simply greeted me with a bow and kind smile before flying off with an armful of scrolls, and some... Well, some were a bit odd. It was dusk when a pearlcatcher with the exact same features as me flew in, pearl in his back claw and various plants clutched against his chest. Maybe it would do me good to get to know him more?[/size][/font][/center] [center][size=5][font=gabriola]At supper I was offered to study (a huge privilege!) with the group. I was assigned to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=496873&tab=dragon&did=54840892]Amun[/url], the pearlcatcher I was so curious about. I start tomorrow. I hope I can learn more about the universe from my stay here. The candle melts and my eyelids grow ever heavier, I will rest and await the rising sun.[/size][/font][/center]
@CupOfTeenSpirit Yen received a little gift from me since I live in Africa!

November 13, 2019
Delivered to Aphea with a purchase to a dragon!
Visited Zimbabwe and received a Sepia Woodbasket from the African savannas!
I arrived at the Clan of Aphea's current residence in Starwood Strand in the Starfall Isles. This clan of dragons seem to be a nomadic cult devoted to collecting the knowledge of the universe and worshipping, from what I could gather, a prophet or a witch named Aphea whose spirit takes residence in the body of a departed soul. Children of the Arcane truly do thirst knowledge, don't they? Aphea's current vessel, Araphel, welcomed me into her home with a gift of herbs in a basket. Aphea had an immediate charm, but I was slightly more cautious around her for some reason; she has an aura that makes me a little wary.
As I entered the temporary residence of the nomads, I was astounded by the amount of scrolls and relics strewn about in messy but somehow organised piles. The dragons inside greeted Aphea not as some sort of minor deity, but rather a beloved teacher. That's when I saw Glae, a friend from my last destination! Next to him, the head of a golden female nocturne looks up from a microscope. I fly over to Glae and we exchange the greetings of long lost friends. He introduces me to Felicitas, his mate! I spent probably the better part of that afternoon getting to know everyone. They're all so unique and interesting; some were bubbly and friendly, some simply greeted me with a bow and kind smile before flying off with an armful of scrolls, and some... Well, some were a bit odd. It was dusk when a pearlcatcher with the exact same features as me flew in, pearl in his back claw and various plants clutched against his chest. Maybe it would do me good to get to know him more?
At supper I was offered to study (a huge privilege!) with the group. I was assigned to Amun, the pearlcatcher I was so curious about. I start tomorrow. I hope I can learn more about the universe from my stay here. The candle melts and my eyelids grow ever heavier, I will rest and await the rising sun.
.................... tB9HduT.gif
A P H E A

Sen | they/them | FR +9
Miscellaneous Tarots Hatchery
bwGVqSk.gif
Nuuu Ariary was exalted :(

Also yen just arrived here and I’ll start her log soon!
Nuuu Ariary was exalted :(

Also yen just arrived here and I’ll start her log soon!
+9 fr server time
*peeks in to see if anyone is still active*
*peeks in to see if anyone is still active*