Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Pick a pair to breed & get a free baby
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Zmei I've put you on the list. Fair warning, though: Somebody else asked for Lumenia before you (and I forgot to add them to the waiting list, so thanks for the reminder), so you're in for quite a bit of a wait. Aethiphise is one of my latest acquisitions and I'm madly in love. [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Zmei
I've put you on the list. Fair warning, though: Somebody else asked for Lumenia before you (and I forgot to add them to the waiting list, so thanks for the reminder), so you're in for quite a bit of a wait. Aethiphise is one of my latest acquisitions and I'm madly in love.
Like my dragons? Why not pick a pair to breed and get a free baby?
Thank you! I don't mind waiting. One glance at him and I understood why! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Thank you! I don't mind waiting.
One glance at him and I understood why!
friar and ashiakle?
friar and ashiakle?
@cadfael
Friar currently isn't RTB, but I'll put you on the waiting list and you'll get a ping in 8 days.
@cadfael
Friar currently isn't RTB, but I'll put you on the waiting list and you'll get a ping in 8 days.
@Facella I'll take the first one! I'll name her Cascade!
@Facella I'll take the first one! I'll name her Cascade!
E6nL5Eq.png
can i switch to Ahorangi and Cloudberry so as not to wait as long?
can i switch to Ahorangi and Cloudberry so as not to wait as long?
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
@greeknerd
Sorry, but somebody else just asked for Ahorangi once she's RTB, so you'd be looking at a good 2 months before your nest would hatch.
@greeknerd
Sorry, but somebody else just asked for Ahorangi once she's RTB, so you'd be looking at a good 2 months before your nest would hatch.
what about cerny?
what about cerny?
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
@greeknerd Also on the waiting list (the list is in the first post, if you want to take a look). If you wouldn't mind Cloudberry/Calantha with the potential for Pinstripes and getting second choice, she's RTB in 17 days. Or just take a look here at my lair (tab Permas) or Den (tab Cooldown) to see at a glance who's RTB. Also, for anybody who's interested, say hello to Atals, my latest purchase: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56772617] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567727/56772617_350.png[/img] [/url] He's a pretty Fae boy who got 2 new genes because I apparently havee too much money. [emoji=treasure size=1]
@greeknerd
Also on the waiting list (the list is in the first post, if you want to take a look). If you wouldn't mind Cloudberry/Calantha with the potential for Pinstripes and getting second choice, she's RTB in 17 days. Or just take a look here at my lair (tab Permas) or Den (tab Cooldown) to see at a glance who's RTB.

Also, for anybody who's interested, say hello to Atals, my latest purchase:

56772617_350.png

He's a pretty Fae boy who got 2 new genes because I apparently havee too much money.
i saw that Yinjia96 requested Cerny/Duskfall on the waiting list, and i was wondering if i could also get one of their offspring? thanks :)
i saw that Yinjia96 requested Cerny/Duskfall on the waiting list, and i was wondering if i could also get one of their offspring? thanks :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23