Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Pick a pair to breed & get a free baby
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Nalem and Nerida please. If possible I would prefer a lightning nest for matching eyes. :)
Nalem and Nerida please. If possible I would prefer a lightning nest for matching eyes. :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@CosmicCerulean
Somebody else already asked for that pairing. I can ping you once I'll put them on a nest (Nerida isn't RTB) and when they hatch. You'd get second choice, unless there's only one egg, then I'll put you on the waiting list. Lightning eyes can be arranged. Are you okay with that?
@CosmicCerulean
Somebody else already asked for that pairing. I can ping you once I'll put them on a nest (Nerida isn't RTB) and when they hatch. You'd get second choice, unless there's only one egg, then I'll put you on the waiting list. Lightning eyes can be arranged. Are you okay with that?
Like my dragons? Why not pick a pair to breed and get a free baby?
@Facella

That sounds good, thank you!
@Facella

That sounds good, thank you!
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@Facella

Thank you!
@Facella

Thank you!
@Facella I'll take [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56775034] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567751/56775034_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Facella

I'll take

56775034_350.png
@Rainbowbunny611
Give me a name and I'll set up a CR.
@Rainbowbunny611
Give me a name and I'll set up a CR.
@Facella

I'll name him Zaiden
@Facella

I'll name him Zaiden
@Facella
ok awesome! Id like for the hatchling to be named mae. and I would like for Calantha and Cloudberry to be bred if able! thx!! :)
@Facella
ok awesome! Id like for the hatchling to be named mae. and I would like for Calantha and Cloudberry to be bred if able! thx!! :)
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
Hi! So I'm stuck on who I would want to breed cause all of them make pretty babies but...I guess you can choose since they are yours! Or if someone already picked one of those I'm okay with having second choice :D

1. Riorden & Calantha
2. Haku & Lumenia
3. Haku & Calantha
Hi! So I'm stuck on who I would want to breed cause all of them make pretty babies but...I guess you can choose since they are yours! Or if someone already picked one of those I'm okay with having second choice :D

1. Riorden & Calantha
2. Haku & Lumenia
3. Haku & Calantha
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@greeknerd
CR sent! I can put you on the waiting list for Calantha, she's currently not RTB, but somebody else already asked for that pairing once she is. So you'd get second pick once the nest hatches. Also, Calantha will get Pinstripe before then. So let me know if that works for you (no pings, please, I've been getting so many double notifications I'm getting confused what's done and what needs to be checked XD)

@LilyDragonQueen
For Calantha you'd have quite a bit of waiting to do (see above), so I'll put you down for Lumenia/Haku. Lumenia will be RTB in 23 days, but at least you won't need to wait quite that long.
@greeknerd
CR sent! I can put you on the waiting list for Calantha, she's currently not RTB, but somebody else already asked for that pairing once she is. So you'd get second pick once the nest hatches. Also, Calantha will get Pinstripe before then. So let me know if that works for you (no pings, please, I've been getting so many double notifications I'm getting confused what's done and what needs to be checked XD)

@LilyDragonQueen
For Calantha you'd have quite a bit of waiting to do (see above), so I'll put you down for Lumenia/Haku. Lumenia will be RTB in 23 days, but at least you won't need to wait quite that long.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23