Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Demon Slayer (KnY) Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
What got you into Demon Slayer?

I've known about it, but never really got the time to watch/read it. Then when my friend said she's was going to watch it, I might I might as well at this point then. No regrets.

Are you anime-only, manga-only, or do you prefer both?

Then anime actually stays pretty true to the manga, which is amazing! So I love both!

Who’s your favorite character? Doesn’t have to be just one!

Definitely Inosuke and Muichiro Tokito. Tanjiro is so innocent, I love it. Tbh, I love all the whole cast. The author did really well with each one!

If you had a special art/breathing technique, what would it be? Ex: Water Breathing Technique

Moon breathing.. It looks so cool.. Er, does that count as a spoiler?

I've known about it, but never really got the time to watch/read it. Then when my friend said she's was going to watch it, I might I might as well at this point then. No regrets.

Then anime actually stays pretty true to the manga, which is amazing! So I love both!

Definitely Inosuke and Muichiro Tokito. Tanjiro is so innocent, I love it. Tbh, I love all the whole cast. The author did really well with each one!

If you had a special art/breathing technique, what would it be? Ex: Water Breathing Technique

Moon breathing.. It looks so cool.. Er, does that count as a spoiler?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Kalante and @Vistron

Awesome responses!! And Tanjiro def is one of my favs too! But Inosuke is also a top fav of mine from the main crew! And just “moon breathing” is a spoiler, but there’s no other context for anime onlys so it’s vague enough to be ok
@Kalante and @Vistron

Awesome responses!! And Tanjiro def is one of my favs too! But Inosuke is also a top fav of mine from the main crew! And just “moon breathing” is a spoiler, but there’s no other context for anime onlys so it’s vague enough to be ok
If you’re reading this, know that you’re loved
@Giyuu

Sweet!

Question for all, but what are your favourite demons? The best thing about this manga/anime as that every character has been well thought out. It's amazing!
@Giyuu

Sweet!

Question for all, but what are your favourite demons? The best thing about this manga/anime as that every character has been well thought out. It's amazing!
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

I’d say Doma!

But so far in the anime, Muzan!! I love Muzan’s design very much and find him an interesting villain :)
@Vistron

I’d say Doma!

But so far in the anime, Muzan!! I love Muzan’s design very much and find him an interesting villain :)
Hey look at my Inosuke Fandragon!!! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55047328] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550474/55047328_350.png[/img] [/url] That's all.
Hey look at my Inosuke Fandragon!!!

55047328_350.png

That's all.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
[quote name="Delibird" date="2019-10-29 19:24:24" ] Hey look at my Inosuke Fandragon!!! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55047328] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550474/55047328_350.png[/img] [/url] That's all. [/quote] That's a great Inosuke!!!!!
Delibird wrote on 2019-10-29 19:24:24:
Hey look at my Inosuke Fandragon!!!

55047328_350.png

That's all.

That's a great Inosuke!!!!!
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
Haha I love that you snagged Giyuu as a name!

My friend was reading it and posted caps on twitter so I got curious and then started reading it!

I'm primarily a manga reader but I do both because the anime is such an amazing adaptation!! But I'm currently up to date on the manga.

Everyone loves Tanjiro but I'm also super fond of Giyu, Shinobu, Genya, Kanao.. all the characters are extremely charming!

If you had a special art/breathing technique, what would it be?

Haha I think Breath of Flowers would suit me pretty well~
Haha I love that you snagged Giyuu as a name!

My friend was reading it and posted caps on twitter so I got curious and then started reading it!

I'm primarily a manga reader but I do both because the anime is such an amazing adaptation!! But I'm currently up to date on the manga.

Everyone loves Tanjiro but I'm also super fond of Giyu, Shinobu, Genya, Kanao.. all the characters are extremely charming!

If you had a special art/breathing technique, what would it be?

Haha I think Breath of Flowers would suit me pretty well~
t.v. | she/her | fr+0 | pings very welcome!
@Delibird IT’S THE BOY!!! I love that so much omg. :OO

@tinyvessels I’m up to date too. :) I LOVE THE MANGA SM AHH,,,And I’m so sad Shinobu and Genya died because they were my favorites Dx
@Delibird IT’S THE BOY!!! I love that so much omg. :OO

@tinyvessels I’m up to date too. :) I LOVE THE MANGA SM AHH,,,And I’m so sad Shinobu and Genya died because they were my favorites Dx
@Giyuu
Now that ive caught up with the manga im just t im just t sitting here. :')

My favorite demons are probably Douma, then Akaza. Then Daki/Gyuutarou, and Kaigaku as a bit of a list. I really enjoyed their stories except?? Kai didnt really get much page time which was kinda disappointing but. Thats ok[/spoilers]

I'm really excited for the movie that's supposed to be coming out too! Im happy now that I get to chat with my friends and my gf about the latest stuff haha it sucked being not caught up for awhile
@Giyuu
Now that ive caught up with the manga im just t im just t sitting here. :')

My favorite demons are probably Douma, then Akaza. Then Daki/Gyuutarou, and Kaigaku as a bit of a list. I really enjoyed their stories except?? Kai didnt really get much page time which was kinda disappointing but. Thats ok[/spoilers]

I'm really excited for the movie that's supposed to be coming out too! Im happy now that I get to chat with my friends and my gf about the latest stuff haha it sucked being not caught up for awhile
@Kalante
I hate douma because of what he did to shinobu because she was my favorite pillar aside from Giyuu!

Also I can’t wait for the movie hhh!! ;u; Also Alsooo i can relate as my bf and i can finally talk about the manga together :)
@Kalante
I hate douma because of what he did to shinobu because she was my favorite pillar aside from Giyuu!

Also I can’t wait for the movie hhh!! ;u; Also Alsooo i can relate as my bf and i can finally talk about the manga together :)
1 2 3 4 5 6