Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka + Humanoid Commissions | Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
ITS AMAZING I WOULD TOTALLY COMMISION IF I WASNT BROKE. MAYBE WE CAN DO AN ART TRADE IN THE FUTURE??? IM SORRY UR ART IS JUST !!!!! HSKJSDD
ITS AMAZING I WOULD TOTALLY COMMISION IF I WASNT BROKE. MAYBE WE CAN DO AN ART TRADE IN THE FUTURE??? IM SORRY UR ART IS JUST !!!!! HSKJSDD
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
@Goblincat ahhh wowww your art is gorgeous! i love how soft and painterly everything is..... do you still have slots open? even if not, could i get added to your pinglist?

Thanks!!
@Goblincat ahhh wowww your art is gorgeous! i love how soft and painterly everything is..... do you still have slots open? even if not, could i get added to your pinglist?

Thanks!!
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
@ananse omg yes definitely?? Hmu next month or so after con prep hell!!!!

@zweis ofc thank u!! Also I rly love ur art so if u ever wanna trade..fingerguns
@ananse omg yes definitely?? Hmu next month or so after con prep hell!!!!

@zweis ofc thank u!! Also I rly love ur art so if u ever wanna trade..fingerguns
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
AAA WILL DO
AAA WILL DO
i have an art shop,,, check it out boos
much love,,
@Goblincat oh i'd defo be interested in an art trade!! :0
@Goblincat oh i'd defo be interested in an art trade!! :0
tumblr_otmg2w9lij1umo9xeo4_r1_500.png
@goblincat, I'm sorry if I'm missing something...but do you have any slots currently open? I can't seem to figure that out lol...also when you say "2000kt" do you mean 200,000?
@goblincat, I'm sorry if I'm missing something...but do you have any slots currently open? I can't seem to figure that out lol...also when you say "2000kt" do you mean 200,000?
@glumbaby
Slots are closed currently because of school :') and 2000kt is 2mil, since I believe the current standard exchange rate is 1 gem=1000 treasure
@glumbaby
Slots are closed currently because of school :') and 2000kt is 2mil, since I believe the current standard exchange rate is 1 gem=1000 treasure
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Pinglist:
@iodine, @aehdncl, @unnerve, @mazurkas, @bothriolepis, @zweis @ananse

It's Thanksgiving break, so I'll be temporarily open!! Two slots + only going to take Option 1 commissions since this break is pretty short. Also ... open for art trades for those who asked previously ;)

Pinglist:
@iodine, @aehdncl, @unnerve, @mazurkas, @bothriolepis, @zweis @ananse

It's Thanksgiving break, so I'll be temporarily open!! Two slots + only going to take Option 1 commissions since this break is pretty short. Also ... open for art trades for those who asked previously ;)

TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
GRABS slot so fast

@goblincat actually not to be greedy but what's your stance on one person getting two slots or is it one per person LMAO

I'm still like. So very in love with all those sketches you did last time they RULE, so same character, could i maybe ask you to expand on either the one labeled cowboy or witch because they have special places in my heart
be paying with rlc!
GRABS slot so fast

@goblincat actually not to be greedy but what's your stance on one person getting two slots or is it one per person LMAO

I'm still like. So very in love with all those sketches you did last time they RULE, so same character, could i maybe ask you to expand on either the one labeled cowboy or witch because they have special places in my heart
be paying with rlc!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Goblincat
would you be willing to do ocs? if so i'd love something of my gal jun! otherwise i'd be happy to get a gijinka of one of my dragons :0
@Goblincat
would you be willing to do ocs? if so i'd love something of my gal jun! otherwise i'd be happy to get a gijinka of one of my dragons :0
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16