Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka + Humanoid Commissions | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Bwoop
Bwoop
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
Bwap
Bwap
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat hello your art makes me go CRAZY wild i adore it and the way you use a mixture of lined and lineless styles so very very much :O
i would love to nab that slot, but before i decide on the character i was wondering if you would do outfit designs for pre designed characters!
@Goblincat hello your art makes me go CRAZY wild i adore it and the way you use a mixture of lined and lineless styles so very very much :O
i would love to nab that slot, but before i decide on the character i was wondering if you would do outfit designs for pre designed characters!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine oh my gosh thank you for your kind words :'''0 and yeah, I would treat outfit designs on non fr characters the same!
@iodine oh my gosh thank you for your kind words :'''0 and yeah, I would treat outfit designs on non fr characters the same!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat oohoohoo then i'd love to get an option 1 of this character! For clothing, he wears stuff with layers that's worn really loosely, almost completely unbuttoned n such and sleeves rolled up like hes tryna beat the heat (clearly he can't just wear less clothing because of the need for fashion). It's generally androgynous with baroque/catholic/wild west themes to it! I'd love the set of prosthetics you can see in the first image to go with the outfit, so you dont have to design those :>c I also have more images of it if you need design clarity!

edit: n if you feel like getting up to any blood or gore you sure can, your work on the medi-zine is gorgeous :'0
@Goblincat oohoohoo then i'd love to get an option 1 of this character! For clothing, he wears stuff with layers that's worn really loosely, almost completely unbuttoned n such and sleeves rolled up like hes tryna beat the heat (clearly he can't just wear less clothing because of the need for fashion). It's generally androgynous with baroque/catholic/wild west themes to it! I'd love the set of prosthetics you can see in the first image to go with the outfit, so you dont have to design those :>c I also have more images of it if you need design clarity!

edit: n if you feel like getting up to any blood or gore you sure can, your work on the medi-zine is gorgeous :'0
@iodine you said wild west Catholic and I'm HERE what a great aesthetic, what a great oc omg
Confirming your slot! I'll start after payment and finish in ~week!
@iodine you said wild west Catholic and I'm HERE what a great aesthetic, what a great oc omg
Confirming your slot! I'll start after payment and finish in ~week!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@iodine Done with your commission! I had a LOT of fun with your oc- went through a lot of iterations and thoughts for this design that I sorta wanna share, so I included some sketches of early designs [url=https://imgur.com/KzBXgFV]here[/url]. Also I accidentally gave him the wrong legs at first but I still think they look nice so there's a version of the design with the wrong legs [url=https://imgur.com/29sVWhY]here[/url] in case you like it haha. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZcSZ5Cu.png[/img] I REALLY love catholic/baroque style so it was a fun challenge to balance that super refined, stiff, heavy aesthetic with a sweaty angry boy who likes wearing loose clothing LOL (and also differentiate from the outfits that were already on your toyhouse). I ended up going with a concept of "ok what if he had to wear formal clothes" and gave maybe tighter-fitting stuff than he would normally wear, but tried to balance it out with sheer elements + a big hat! The sword is like...a fashion sword lol. decorative
@iodine Done with your commission! I had a LOT of fun with your oc- went through a lot of iterations and thoughts for this design that I sorta wanna share, so I included some sketches of early designs here. Also I accidentally gave him the wrong legs at first but I still think they look nice so there's a version of the design with the wrong legs here in case you like it haha.

ZcSZ5Cu.png

I REALLY love catholic/baroque style so it was a fun challenge to balance that super refined, stiff, heavy aesthetic with a sweaty angry boy who likes wearing loose clothing LOL (and also differentiate from the outfits that were already on your toyhouse). I ended up going with a concept of "ok what if he had to wear formal clothes" and gave maybe tighter-fitting stuff than he would normally wear, but tried to balance it out with sheer elements + a big hat! The sword is like...a fashion sword lol. decorative
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat

OOOOOH MY GOD YOUR DESIGN SENSIBILITIES ARE OFF THE CHARTS THIS IS AMAZINNNNNGGG
i'm so so happy to see a big ol hat bc those make me so crazy you dont even know, my god. i adore the duelist's vibe you've given it with the gloves sword and sash, its so FUN and ohhhh wow all that rosey copper is delicious like everything about this is so fantastic. cries. and then you went and did so many other gorgeous design sketches!! i literally want to be able to comm you again to make all of those a full fledged reality because they're all so well realised :'O big shoutout to the outfit that just has 'cowboy' about it because that sends me and the witchy vibe one bc those peacock feather-esque trails.... wrow..

if you have a pinglist i'd love to be put on it because i want to go rabid on your art again SO very badly tysm for this <3

if you're up to doing an edit i was wondering if you could persnaps make his skintone darker but like that's the only thing i'd ever change here because this outfit is such perfection. frames it and hangs on my wall across from my bed so i can lovingly look at it every night
@Goblincat

OOOOOH MY GOD YOUR DESIGN SENSIBILITIES ARE OFF THE CHARTS THIS IS AMAZINNNNNGGG
i'm so so happy to see a big ol hat bc those make me so crazy you dont even know, my god. i adore the duelist's vibe you've given it with the gloves sword and sash, its so FUN and ohhhh wow all that rosey copper is delicious like everything about this is so fantastic. cries. and then you went and did so many other gorgeous design sketches!! i literally want to be able to comm you again to make all of those a full fledged reality because they're all so well realised :'O big shoutout to the outfit that just has 'cowboy' about it because that sends me and the witchy vibe one bc those peacock feather-esque trails.... wrow..

if you have a pinglist i'd love to be put on it because i want to go rabid on your art again SO very badly tysm for this <3

if you're up to doing an edit i was wondering if you could persnaps make his skintone darker but like that's the only thing i'd ever change here because this outfit is such perfection. frames it and hangs on my wall across from my bed so i can lovingly look at it every night
@Goblincat
Holy moly, pinglist please!
@Goblincat
Holy moly, pinglist please!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@iodine I'm losing my mind crying thank you for your kind words :'''''''''''''''''''''') I'm really really glad you like him so much - he was already so well designed I wanted to do him justice!!!! Also here's the new ver! Apologies, I didn't notice how light he got after I put all my overlay layers on lol [img]https://i.imgur.com/kRXGeT8.png[/img] Also iodine and @aehdncl - added to pinglist!!
@iodine
I'm losing my mind crying thank you for your kind words :'''''''''''''''''''''') I'm really really glad you like him so much - he was already so well designed I wanted to do him justice!!!!

Also here's the new ver! Apologies, I didn't notice how light he got after I put all my overlay layers on lol
kRXGeT8.png

Also iodine and @aehdncl - added to pinglist!!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16