Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cy's Art Shop [HIATUS]
1 2
@TheTraveler1816 added to the list! Send over your payment via CR :]
@TheTraveler1816 added to the list! Send over your payment via CR :]
@cyborb
Sent payment through CR thank you for accepting!
(Also think the comment I said Fullbody but didn't mean to lol)
@cyborb
Sent payment through CR thank you for accepting!
(Also think the comment I said Fullbody but didn't mean to lol)
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
Username: Hikumi
Commission Type: Waist up two characters
References: Again this but this time Ilenne + Rayna, the ones at left and right. Design details; well you already drew Ilenne and I think she looked perfect - for Rayna she has tiny tiefling (DnD race yep) horns, wavy-curly hair with lots of volume and a scar across her face. The height difference is almost a head.
Extra Info: Again, Ilenne is more the serious/chill type while Rayna is extroverted, fun and silly sometimes. I would like something fluff and soft again; messing with each others hair (Rayna braiding Ilenne's or Ilenne trying to brush Rayna's impossible hair), or comfortable cuddling or soft kisses, or softly tending to the other's wounds or something like that.
Payment: mmmm gems this time, Im really running out of treasure

@cyborb immmm back!
Username: Hikumi
Commission Type: Waist up two characters
References: Again this but this time Ilenne + Rayna, the ones at left and right. Design details; well you already drew Ilenne and I think she looked perfect - for Rayna she has tiny tiefling (DnD race yep) horns, wavy-curly hair with lots of volume and a scar across her face. The height difference is almost a head.
Extra Info: Again, Ilenne is more the serious/chill type while Rayna is extroverted, fun and silly sometimes. I would like something fluff and soft again; messing with each others hair (Rayna braiding Ilenne's or Ilenne trying to brush Rayna's impossible hair), or comfortable cuddling or soft kisses, or softly tending to the other's wounds or something like that.
Payment: mmmm gems this time, Im really running out of treasure

@cyborb immmm back!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi added!
@Hikumi added!
Hello, may I claim a slot please? [b]Username[/b]: SarcasticHawke [b]Commission Type[/b]: FR Dragon Busts [b]References[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55818555] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558186/55818555_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra Info[/b]: He's loosely based off of Connor from the game Detroit: Become Human! [b]Payment[/b]:Gems --- [b]Username[/b]: SarcasticHawke [b]Commission Type[/b]: FR Dragon Busts [b]References[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55201653] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552017/55201653_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Extra Info[/b]: Fandragon for the character Szorlock in the Mythica movie series. He's a necromancer who got consumed by anger towards his former master when the man refused to let him use necromancy to stop an entire village from getting slaughtered (since it was considered dark magic). He then went on a quest for power to become a lich king and destroy the gods, allowing him to take their place and shape a new world instead. [b]Payment[/b]:Gems
Hello, may I claim a slot please?

Username: SarcasticHawke
Commission Type: FR Dragon Busts
References:

55818555_350.png

Extra Info: He's loosely based off of Connor from the game Detroit: Become Human!
Payment:Gems

---

Username: SarcasticHawke
Commission Type: FR Dragon Busts
References:

55201653_350.png

Extra Info: Fandragon for the character Szorlock in the Mythica movie series. He's a necromancer who got consumed by anger towards his former master when the man refused to let him use necromancy to stop an entire village from getting slaughtered (since it was considered dark magic). He then went on a quest for power to become a lich king and destroy the gods, allowing him to take their place and shape a new world instead.
Payment:Gems
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke added! Send the payment via CR :]
@SarcasticHawke added! Send the payment via CR :]
Hi Cy please draw my husband

Username: Realms
Commission Type: Halfbody
References: This Guy (There isn't like a ref sheet for him afaik but here's a fullbody on an official shirt. you can also probably find more stuff on google incl. doodles by the games artist)
Extra Info: He's sometimes wearing a scarf which isn't in most of the sprites but in some of the art! You don't have to include his pole, straps & lamps unless you want to draw them. He's an awkward workaholic and often has a :| face
Payment: Treasure
Hi Cy please draw my husband

Username: Realms
Commission Type: Halfbody
References: This Guy (There isn't like a ref sheet for him afaik but here's a fullbody on an official shirt. you can also probably find more stuff on google incl. doodles by the games artist)
Extra Info: He's sometimes wearing a scarf which isn't in most of the sprites but in some of the art! You don't have to include his pole, straps & lamps unless you want to draw them. He's an awkward workaholic and often has a :| face
Payment: Treasure
LwbJVvD.pngxx atticus | he/him | +8 FR Time
i like dragon

» art shop » wishlist » lore
@Realms absolutely! and I see you've already sent the payment :P
@Realms absolutely! and I see you've already sent the payment :P
1 2