Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 383 384
Hey there! I finished the 5th book, moving onto the 6th, may I join?

(Quick rundown of my WoF favorites so far:)

Favorite Queen: Blaze all the way :D
Favorite Prophecy Dragonet: Glory is my favorite by far. A close 2nd would also be Clay!
Favorite (Other) Dragonet: Peril and Fatespeaker
Favorite Breed: Skywings!

Hey there! I finished the 5th book, moving onto the 6th, may I join?

(Quick rundown of my WoF favorites so far:)

Favorite Queen: Blaze all the way :D
Favorite Prophecy Dragonet: Glory is my favorite by far. A close 2nd would also be Clay!
Favorite (Other) Dragonet: Peril and Fatespeaker
Favorite Breed: Skywings!

ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
omg I reading the Poison Jungle right now! The new breeds are really cool imo lol
omg I reading the Poison Jungle right now! The new breeds are really cool imo lol
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
I started reading the series about a week ago and am up to Moon Rising, I'm surprised it's taken me this long to find the books cause they're my whole jam!! I'd love to become a member ^^
I started reading the series about a week ago and am up to Moon Rising, I'm surprised it's taken me this long to find the books cause they're my whole jam!! I'd love to become a member ^^
BhNPnkO.gif
I have read all the books and am waiting for 14 to come. Yes it is long wait.
I have read all the books and am waiting for 14 to come. Yes it is long wait.
LgwNYVn.png
I've read pretty much every book 12 times. I started reading the series last year when one of my friends suggested it to me. I feel like book 14 will be in Swordtail's view, and book 15 will be in Jerboa's view.
I've read pretty much every book 12 times. I started reading the series last year when one of my friends suggested it to me. I feel like book 14 will be in Swordtail's view, and book 15 will be in Jerboa's view.
Anyone see the cover for the new book? And who’s excited for it?
Anyone see the cover for the new book? And who’s excited for it?
new_jab_hatchery_icon_by_panther_star-dajawgf.png
Are you talking about DragonSlayer?
From what I’ve read it takes place in the first five books period and is about three Scavengers/humans!
Are you talking about DragonSlayer?
From what I’ve read it takes place in the first five books period and is about three Scavengers/humans!
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Not sure about anyone else, but I feel like book 14 will be from Lynx's point of view is she isn't dead. I've been wondering what her opinions on Snowfall's actions are.

I'm really excited for DragonSlayer! I've always wondered what life in the SandWing palace was like for Flower.
Not sure about anyone else, but I feel like book 14 will be from Lynx's point of view is she isn't dead. I've been wondering what her opinions on Snowfall's actions are.

I'm really excited for DragonSlayer! I've always wondered what life in the SandWing palace was like for Flower.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101 I thought DragonSlayer was going to be set during the schorching
@buggy101 I thought DragonSlayer was going to be set during the schorching
@Wildfire378
If I remember correctly, it's going to be about the scavengers that killed Queen Oasis.
@Wildfire378
If I remember correctly, it's going to be about the scavengers that killed Queen Oasis.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 361 362 363 364 365 ... 383 384