Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drayners' Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Thanks again :)
Thanks again :)
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Drayners

!!!!That's my boy!! Thanks so much ahhh.
@Drayners

!!!!That's my boy!! Thanks so much ahhh.
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
Welcome all!
Welcome all!
Do you do signatures? I really love yours. How much would it be so i would know what i need to get
Do you do signatures? I really love yours. How much would it be so i would know what i need to get
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
@Drayners

aaaaaa I love your style so much

Link to Character: I honestly couldn't decide who I wanted you to draw D: If you could pick from my characters here whoever inspires you the most, that would be awesome!
Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems!
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody?: Fullbody, but if you feel inspired to do something else that's totally okay.
Your character's personality/gesticulation: If it isn't already listed in their bio I can pm you.
Additional notes: Your art style is so unique and pleasing to look at. I especially love this picture. Its so expressive!!!
@Drayners

aaaaaa I love your style so much

Link to Character: I honestly couldn't decide who I wanted you to draw D: If you could pick from my characters here whoever inspires you the most, that would be awesome!
Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems!
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody?: Fullbody, but if you feel inspired to do something else that's totally okay.
Your character's personality/gesticulation: If it isn't already listed in their bio I can pm you.
Additional notes: Your art style is so unique and pleasing to look at. I especially love this picture. Its so expressive!!!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile

Thank you! I really like Jeremiah James and Garedu. I'd love to draw either of them, if you have a preference between the two! The gem total would be 1k, sent via crossroads or PM. :)
@AriettaCantabile

Thank you! I really like Jeremiah James and Garedu. I'd love to draw either of them, if you have a preference between the two! The gem total would be 1k, sent via crossroads or PM. :)
@Drayners

Lets go with Jeremiah! However, I don't have a colored reference for his lower half. He has a HeroForge reference on his profile and his pants are just simple brown with the fabric on top near his belt being blue like his flower crown. Is that alright, or would you like me to PM you about it? Sending payment now!
@Drayners

Lets go with Jeremiah! However, I don't have a colored reference for his lower half. He has a HeroForge reference on his profile and his pants are just simple brown with the fabric on top near his belt being blue like his flower crown. Is that alright, or would you like me to PM you about it? Sending payment now!
tumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o6_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o7_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o8_r1_250.giftumblr_psl5vlOwBM1ugssd3o9_r1_250.gif
@AriettaCantabile

That works fine for me!
@AriettaCantabile

That works fine for me!
@Drayners

Link to Dragon: She's not a dragon, she's a fire genasi. Here's a link to her design: https://toyhou.se/4970632.lilio-sofia-fiammata
Payment in treasure or gems?: Treasure
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody?: Half body
Your dragons personality/gesticulation: I have no specific gesticulation in mind. She's pretty headstrong and confident but also a little broody if that helps.
Visible apparel/skins?: N/A
Additional notes: Thank you so much!
@Drayners

Link to Dragon: She's not a dragon, she's a fire genasi. Here's a link to her design: https://toyhou.se/4970632.lilio-sofia-fiammata
Payment in treasure or gems?: Treasure
Bust, Halfbody, or Fullbody?: Half body
Your dragons personality/gesticulation: I have no specific gesticulation in mind. She's pretty headstrong and confident but also a little broody if that helps.
Visible apparel/skins?: N/A
Additional notes: Thank you so much!
@glumbaby Oh I love this design! :) That'll be 750,000 treasure sent via Crossroads. I'll start right away!
@glumbaby Oh I love this design! :) That'll be 750,000 treasure sent via Crossroads. I'll start right away!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27