Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3 4 5
I would love this little lady! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=91343&tab=dragon&did=56457919][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564580/56457919_350.png[/img][/url] Gened scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=26&auth=981587a5e60f82230d053b81e2270467b01ce4b6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Outfit scry: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=274103&skin=0&apparel=15301,15299,15303,15300,15302,27986&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I would love this little lady!
56457919_350.png
Gened scry:
dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=114&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=26&auth=981587a5e60f82230d053b81e2270467b01ce4b6&dummyext=prev.png
Outfit scry:
scry?sdid=274103&skin=0&apparel=15301,15299,15303,15300,15302,27986&xt=dressing.png

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
oooh, I see others are competing for this boi so I'm going to shoot my best shot here.
he looks super fancy with the red and gold contrasting each other (and the skydancer breed) and the darker colors that the genes bring out look super cool.

he actually looks pretty lit just as a nocturne, so I might keep him that way if I actually manage to get him and grow too attached
oooh, I see others are competing for this boi so I'm going to shoot my best shot here.
he looks super fancy with the red and gold contrasting each other (and the skydancer breed) and the darker colors that the genes bring out look super cool.

he actually looks pretty lit just as a nocturne, so I might keep him that way if I actually manage to get him and grow too attached
[size=1]@crystallarium @buckembarnes @bezonox @summermagpie @hobihobi @voldemortimer @galaxanova @Nana64 @Meadbhb @aurellene @silMyst @Seras @Sefaro @WolvesLament @Djinyatta @SuicideTheBunny @Xeriau @Aryastafall[/size] I am [i]so sorry[/i] for the long delay, real life decided to rear back and give me a kick in the teeth. I've not had a chance to get on longer than to press the food button in over a week. [emoji=nocturne sad] I should be much faster on the response this time around. @voldemortimer - what a babe! [emoji=mirror love] If you're still interested, she's yours. @Seras - She looks so [i]good[/i], I hope you're still interested. @SuicideTheBunny Yours is also really nice and I love the fact that you included lore, she's automatically yours if Seras turns her down. @WolvesLament - If you're still interested, he's yours for getting him a girlfriend. [emoji=coatl winking] Ping me when you have hatchlings. @Djinyatta - Your scry wins, if you're still interested. (plus the fact you did an outfit and a scry) @hobihobi was a close second, though. @Xeriau - You're welcome to her, if you're still interested. @Sefaro - I for one welcome your new faerie queen, if you're still interested. @Nana64 - Make her gorgeous, if you're still interested. @galaxanova - @Meadbhb came in a close second but that's just a haunting outfit perfect for a Halloween baby. @Bezonox - Grapefruit Gal is yours if you're interested. Everyone else is welcome to try again
@crystallarium @buckembarnes @bezonox @summermagpie @hobihobi @voldemortimer @galaxanova @Nana64 @Meadbhb @aurellene @silMyst @Seras @Sefaro @WolvesLament @Djinyatta @SuicideTheBunny @Xeriau @Aryastafall

I am so sorry for the long delay, real life decided to rear back and give me a kick in the teeth. I've not had a chance to get on longer than to press the food button in over a week. I should be much faster on the response this time around.

@voldemortimer - what a babe! If you're still interested, she's yours.

@Seras - She looks so good, I hope you're still interested. @SuicideTheBunny Yours is also really nice and I love the fact that you included lore, she's automatically yours if Seras turns her down.

@WolvesLament - If you're still interested, he's yours for getting him a girlfriend. Ping me when you have hatchlings.

@Djinyatta - Your scry wins, if you're still interested. (plus the fact you did an outfit and a scry) @hobihobi was a close second, though.

@Xeriau - You're welcome to her, if you're still interested.

@Sefaro - I for one welcome your new faerie queen, if you're still interested.

@Nana64 - Make her gorgeous, if you're still interested.

@galaxanova - @Meadbhb came in a close second but that's just a haunting outfit perfect for a Halloween baby.

@Bezonox - Grapefruit Gal is yours if you're interested.

Everyone else is welcome to try again
Still undercaffeinated.
@AllosaurCoffee
Send her over! (I actually might name her Grapefruit Gal now)
@AllosaurCoffee
Send her over! (I actually might name her Grapefruit Gal now)
LMLA6wg.png
Yay! And yes, I’m still interested :3 Lemme just go get rid of a dragon.
wait another gene project? Why do you do this to yourself, Xer?
Yay! And yes, I’m still interested :3 Lemme just go get rid of a dragon.
wait another gene project? Why do you do this to yourself, Xer?

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
sweet ! im definitely still interested, thank you :D
sweet ! im definitely still interested, thank you :D
I'm still very interested! I'll just stick a dragon into hibernation and I'm good to receive her! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
I'm still very interested! I'll just stick a dragon into hibernation and I'm good to receive her!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
I know you already chose someone for this girl but if they decide they don’t want her anymore would you consider my scry? She’s gorgeous and I’m already in love with her!! [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [morphology=298320] [outfit=996348] Also if the person who got her sees this, is there any chance you’ll be willing to sell her? I can do art too if that might interest you! ^v^;;
I know you already chose someone for this girl but if they decide they don’t want her anymore would you consider my scry? She’s gorgeous and I’m already in love with her!!
Not Found

Not Found

Also if the person who got her sees this, is there any chance you’ll be willing to sell her? I can do art too if that might interest you! ^v^;;
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@InfectedWolf - You are certainly in the running, she looks good! @Seras @Voldemortimer @Xeriau @Bezonox - CRs sent! Thank you for your patience. [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@InfectedWolf - You are certainly in the running, she looks good!

@Seras @Voldemortimer @Xeriau @Bezonox - CRs sent! Thank you for your patience.
Still undercaffeinated.
@AllosaurCoffee
I am very much still interested. Send whenever you are ready.
@AllosaurCoffee
I am very much still interested. Send whenever you are ready.
1 2 3 4 5