Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94
up
up
@padfoot6
I have a fully leveled cauldron, so I can brew/melt anything you might need if you still need some done.
@padfoot6
I have a fully leveled cauldron, so I can brew/melt anything you might need if you still need some done.
QFXpYkj.png
i have. alot of fodder appeal if you want to buy it? i can just send a cr or whatever is easiest for u? i also can do transmutations for u i just need either mats or for u to pay for mats that i can provide. or i can transmute stuff for you? i have a lvl 10 cauldron
i have. alot of fodder appeal if you want to buy it? i can just send a cr or whatever is easiest for u? i also can do transmutations for u i just need either mats or for u to pay for mats that i can provide. or i can transmute stuff for you? i have a lvl 10 cauldron
@BluePluto03

Lore writing commissions!
@BluePluto03 You can set up a CR with as much apparel as you want to sell for 3g! If you want to do transmutes too just let me know how many at a time and if you have a preference for what type (I’ll probably send apparel or familiars over otherwise) and I’ll send some materials over!
@BluePluto03 You can set up a CR with as much apparel as you want to sell for 3g! If you want to do transmutes too just let me know how many at a time and if you have a preference for what type (I’ll probably send apparel or familiars over otherwise) and I’ll send some materials over!
I can do a stack of 20 goo transmutations for you! I'm new, so I don't want to start with too much. If that's alright?
I can do a stack of 20 goo transmutations for you! I'm new, so I don't want to start with too much. If that's alright?
fUHWFTE.pngp91VN6u.png
up
up
I can do however many infused fragments you want to throw at me!
I can do however many infused fragments you want to throw at me!
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
up
up
up
up
@padfoot6 I can brew the Imbued Sulfur!
@padfoot6 I can brew the Imbued Sulfur!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 93 94