Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell Me About Your Flight
1 2
Good wintry morning to everyone~

To give some brief background, I've been in Water for the majority of my time here, taking a brief Flightcation to Ice, brrr.

I think my time in Water, as much as I love it, is coming to an end, and I am in search of a new Flight to call home.

I'm thinking I've narrowed it down to either Nature or Light, but please, tell me about your flight. Lesser known details are preferred. :)
Good wintry morning to everyone~

To give some brief background, I've been in Water for the majority of my time here, taking a brief Flightcation to Ice, brrr.

I think my time in Water, as much as I love it, is coming to an end, and I am in search of a new Flight to call home.

I'm thinking I've narrowed it down to either Nature or Light, but please, tell me about your flight. Lesser known details are preferred. :)
"Find the place that love grows."
Arcane is pretty, uh, pink. It’s pretty pink, my dude. I was thinking about switching to wind but there is a severe lack of pink over there, I don’t know if it’ll suit what I got going on..

Anyway, Arcane is pink and the arcanist father looks a tad creepy but that’s okay, we all weren’t born to be perfect.
Arcane is pretty, uh, pink. It’s pretty pink, my dude. I was thinking about switching to wind but there is a severe lack of pink over there, I don’t know if it’ll suit what I got going on..

Anyway, Arcane is pink and the arcanist father looks a tad creepy but that’s okay, we all weren’t born to be perfect.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Having been in Plague 4 years prior to Water, I can say personally I wasn't ever that involved lol I just liked red eyes at the time.

Plague is amazingly supportive and responsive, I remember their banks for dom and other needs being incredibly well maintained and monitored. Lair expansion was easy due to this one bank's system, I have no regrets dumping all my funds into it before my hiatus.

My god the memes tho, the memes. It was priceless how great everyone's sense of humour was and the jokes we all created. Good times.

In general its 'gross' and spooky and totally awesome!
Having been in Plague 4 years prior to Water, I can say personally I wasn't ever that involved lol I just liked red eyes at the time.

Plague is amazingly supportive and responsive, I remember their banks for dom and other needs being incredibly well maintained and monitored. Lair expansion was easy due to this one bank's system, I have no regrets dumping all my funds into it before my hiatus.

My god the memes tho, the memes. It was priceless how great everyone's sense of humour was and the jokes we all created. Good times.

In general its 'gross' and spooky and totally awesome!
Untitled_Artwork.png
I've been with the Wind flight ever since I fist joined. We denizens of the Windswept Plateau are the kind to find a way to turn each day into a celebration. When someone new joins the flight, we celebrate! When it's someone's birthday, we celebrate! When we make it to the top 3 for dominance, we celebrate! We'll find every reason under the sun to party!
I've been with the Wind flight ever since I fist joined. We denizens of the Windswept Plateau are the kind to find a way to turn each day into a celebration. When someone new joins the flight, we celebrate! When it's someone's birthday, we celebrate! When we make it to the top 3 for dominance, we celebrate! We'll find every reason under the sun to party!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I've been in Ice since I joined. I just random chose and felt my personality fit better with the aesthetic. The Ice only forums are basically Dominance strategy only. Those people take dominance super seriously, so I mostly stay out of it. The majority of us ice don't really connect to each other much, but heck does it make for pretty eyes and cool lore... See what I did there? Ice Plague and Light have the best eyes.
I've been in Ice since I joined. I just random chose and felt my personality fit better with the aesthetic. The Ice only forums are basically Dominance strategy only. Those people take dominance super seriously, so I mostly stay out of it. The majority of us ice don't really connect to each other much, but heck does it make for pretty eyes and cool lore... See what I did there? Ice Plague and Light have the best eyes.
............... 29169624.png ........... 29169625.png ........... 42368851.png ...........
Bump~
Bump~
"Find the place that love grows."
I just moved to Light, so I don't have a lot to say about it yet other than we have gorgeous, shiny eyes and everything is very bright. Shadow is the flight I came from and I really enjoyed my time there. The Discord community was great, the aesthetic is lovely, and they have cookies. No joke. The only bad thing about Shadow is that the flight is large which puts them at a disadvantage when it comes to DOM. They are almost never at the top of the board unless there is a serious push going on. However, when they do push, they know how to really put up a fight. I'm excited to be apart of light, but I think I'll always miss my shadow-y glowshroom infested home [emoji=eliminate size=1]
I just moved to Light, so I don't have a lot to say about it yet other than we have gorgeous, shiny eyes and everything is very bright. Shadow is the flight I came from and I really enjoyed my time there. The Discord community was great, the aesthetic is lovely, and they have cookies. No joke. The only bad thing about Shadow is that the flight is large which puts them at a disadvantage when it comes to DOM. They are almost never at the top of the board unless there is a serious push going on. However, when they do push, they know how to really put up a fight. I'm excited to be apart of light, but I think I'll always miss my shadow-y glowshroom infested home
The Empyreal Library
hello from earth! if you like almost constantly getting dom perks, nice earthy muted colors, homey atmospheres, and more subtly spooky lore (not kidding, canon lore says we have zombies), earth might be the place for you!
hello from earth! if you like almost constantly getting dom perks, nice earthy muted colors, homey atmospheres, and more subtly spooky lore (not kidding, canon lore says we have zombies), earth might be the place for you!
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
i've been in wind for my entire time on fr, and i've really been enjoying my time there! i'm the most active in the community, but from the bits i've seen it's really nice! i mainly joined for the eye colour, but over time i've grown to adore the aesthetic as well :>
i've been in wind for my entire time on fr, and i've really been enjoying my time there! i'm the most active in the community, but from the bits i've seen it's really nice! i mainly joined for the eye colour, but over time i've grown to adore the aesthetic as well :>
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2