Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your current hyperfixation
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I am 100% obsessed with The Outer Worlds right now.
I am 100% obsessed with The Outer Worlds right now.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
My current hyperfixation is fr. its fading, which happens a lot. for me a hyperfixation causes a lot of anxiety if i'm not doing SOMETHING that relates to it. The anxiety is fading so i will hopefully be able to actually enjoy this rather than obsess over it.
My current hyperfixation is fr. its fading, which happens a lot. for me a hyperfixation causes a lot of anxiety if i'm not doing SOMETHING that relates to it. The anxiety is fading so i will hopefully be able to actually enjoy this rather than obsess over it.
Spinel, 3 months now! I literally cannot get my mind off it and I honestly can't stop drawing her. Drawing anything else doesn't feel as remotely satisfying and I have literally done hundreds of doodles :')
Spinel, 3 months now! I literally cannot get my mind off it and I honestly can't stop drawing her. Drawing anything else doesn't feel as remotely satisfying and I have literally done hundreds of doodles :')
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Dragons!-
Actually that's been a thing since i was a kid, so not much has changed.

I've also been really stressed out lately so I've been reading up on everything Dragon age, really glad the games exist!

Dragons!-
Actually that's been a thing since i was a kid, so not much has changed.

I've also been really stressed out lately so I've been reading up on everything Dragon age, really glad the games exist!

*.*.*.*.* Art shop~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2745089
Please click--PK5Va.gifkmlWO.gif
!!!!!!!! marvel !!!!!! i love the characters, i love roleplaying as them, i love cosplaying, this has been going on for about a year now and i still cannot get enough uwu
!!!!!!!! marvel !!!!!! i love the characters, i love roleplaying as them, i love cosplaying, this has been going on for about a year now and i still cannot get enough uwu
AAAh Monster Hunter tbh

I just can't stop looking at the monsters and thinking about their designs and ecology
Especially the final boss from iceborne gosh i adore them i can't stop thinking and talking about them atm lmao.
HH sadly i rarely play atm because i've been getting annoyed over trying to get an alluring ahtal ka gem rip.
Also none of my friends feel like playing rn so i don't know what else to do aa.
AAAh Monster Hunter tbh

I just can't stop looking at the monsters and thinking about their designs and ecology
Especially the final boss from iceborne gosh i adore them i can't stop thinking and talking about them atm lmao.
HH sadly i rarely play atm because i've been getting annoyed over trying to get an alluring ahtal ka gem rip.
Also none of my friends feel like playing rn so i don't know what else to do aa.
COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
It's Flight Rising now! My last fixation was pokemon and my OC trainers. After that initial spark of interest I created and drew 7 OCs in a month lol. I culled them to just 3. Now that my attention's shifted to something else I'm alittle worried I'll neglect them, though...
It's Flight Rising now! My last fixation was pokemon and my OC trainers. After that initial spark of interest I created and drew 7 OCs in a month lol. I culled them to just 3. Now that my attention's shifted to something else I'm alittle worried I'll neglect them, though...
i wouldn't necessarily call them hyperfixations, but.... i'm really into psychology and Bojack Horseman rn.... i can't even watch the latter because i don't have netflix, but the fanart and soundtrack make me [emoji=fae love size=1].....
i wouldn't necessarily call them hyperfixations, but.... i'm really into psychology and Bojack Horseman rn.... i can't even watch the latter because i don't have netflix, but the fanart and soundtrack make me .....
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I don't have a disorder, (no offense!), but I'm hyperfixated on uppin' my drawing skills. I'm practicing about an hour and a half a day -p-
I don't have a disorder, (no offense!), but I'm hyperfixated on uppin' my drawing skills. I'm practicing about an hour and a half a day -p-
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
I'm suuuuuuuper into Furbies right now and have been for a while. Currently customizing my 13th Furby (which I so cleverly named 13).
I'm suuuuuuuper into Furbies right now and have been for a while. Currently customizing my 13th Furby (which I so cleverly named 13).
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21