Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your current hyperfixation
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I've been hyperfixated on teaching myself how to do FR skins for the past month or two even when it was in the middle of finals, and for the past four years I've been mal-daydreaming a story universe that I still need to finish writing XD And that's just for one book, that doesn't even include the infinite universes within that entire master-plotline, I have so many more to write out, multiples of novelettes or novels as well as copious one-shots just to lead all the way to the final pin that marks the final startup of the all-encompassing story. I find myself getting so lost in this multiverse so many times that it's ridiculous lol
I've been hyperfixated on teaching myself how to do FR skins for the past month or two even when it was in the middle of finals, and for the past four years I've been mal-daydreaming a story universe that I still need to finish writing XD And that's just for one book, that doesn't even include the infinite universes within that entire master-plotline, I have so many more to write out, multiples of novelettes or novels as well as copious one-shots just to lead all the way to the final pin that marks the final startup of the all-encompassing story. I find myself getting so lost in this multiverse so many times that it's ridiculous lol
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
THE MOVIE READY OR NOT??? FOR SOME REASON????? im like obsessed with the aesthetic and colors of the whole thing,,, it’s so stunning. it’s also weirdly funny i love that abt it a lot
THE MOVIE READY OR NOT??? FOR SOME REASON????? im like obsessed with the aesthetic and colors of the whole thing,,, it’s so stunning. it’s also weirdly funny i love that abt it a lot
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
sonic the hedgehog,, and that has been the case for a very long time too ajksjfd
sonic the hedgehog,, and that has been the case for a very long time too ajksjfd
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
he eepy (personal piece commissioned from Tei)
tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.pngDoQJ9XF.pngaswleyP.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Man, from out of literally nowhere, I'm all over Yu-Gi-Oh! again. Like, I had pretty much been okay with only casually playing the card game and mobile game for a while, but right now, I have been rewatching the entire first series again, and it's so awful but I love it?????

Either way, everything is so bonkers all the time. Everything is everywhere. There are no rules. None. They just make up the rules to the game as they go. You look away for three seconds and suddenly they've gone from having a conversation to the middle of a children's card game that's literally life or death.
Man, from out of literally nowhere, I'm all over Yu-Gi-Oh! again. Like, I had pretty much been okay with only casually playing the card game and mobile game for a while, but right now, I have been rewatching the entire first series again, and it's so awful but I love it?????

Either way, everything is so bonkers all the time. Everything is everywhere. There are no rules. None. They just make up the rules to the game as they go. You look away for three seconds and suddenly they've gone from having a conversation to the middle of a children's card game that's literally life or death.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
I really am out there in 2020 reliving my Naruto phase, huh.

Its,, strange, coming back to it. As a bullied, ostracized kid it was something I latched onto strongly- but now I do it in the opposite way?

Naruto really grew up believing the abuse he suffered through was his fault and eventually gave into the system that broke him and soo many others, huh. The citizens of Konoha "forgave him", just because he did those heroic deeds and proved his loyalty to the village. He had to bend over his back and break just to gain basic human decency.

He wanted to be a Hokage because he wanted to be loved. Thats it- But what we got instead was him gaining that love and forsaking it after becoming Hokage and I'm just??? wHAT-
I don't think the Hyugaa Systems reform, something Naruto promised and one of the greatest characters died for was ever addressed. The treatment of women in Naruto is wack, Orochimaru's abandonment and Sarutobis everything was never recognized as utterly messed up as it was.

For a series that is build on love, love and love, it sure doesn't seem to really... handle it well as i remember it doing.

So. I might have studied this utter mess that I once loved to its core, read enough Fix-Its and theories to fill a library of bibles, talked off ears of those unfortunate to be in my vicinity when a particular memory of mess jumped out and came very close to ordering a Missing Sand Nin headband out of spite.

Yesterday, we got stuck in a very enthusiastic conversation about the potentialities of Gaara and Neji meeting and I had to put the flower pots we were cleaning down, because my hands were basically all over the place.

Its month 2 of my Naruto-ing now, no end is sight. I think i will camp here for a while.
I really am out there in 2020 reliving my Naruto phase, huh.

Its,, strange, coming back to it. As a bullied, ostracized kid it was something I latched onto strongly- but now I do it in the opposite way?

Naruto really grew up believing the abuse he suffered through was his fault and eventually gave into the system that broke him and soo many others, huh. The citizens of Konoha "forgave him", just because he did those heroic deeds and proved his loyalty to the village. He had to bend over his back and break just to gain basic human decency.

He wanted to be a Hokage because he wanted to be loved. Thats it- But what we got instead was him gaining that love and forsaking it after becoming Hokage and I'm just??? wHAT-
I don't think the Hyugaa Systems reform, something Naruto promised and one of the greatest characters died for was ever addressed. The treatment of women in Naruto is wack, Orochimaru's abandonment and Sarutobis everything was never recognized as utterly messed up as it was.

For a series that is build on love, love and love, it sure doesn't seem to really... handle it well as i remember it doing.

So. I might have studied this utter mess that I once loved to its core, read enough Fix-Its and theories to fill a library of bibles, talked off ears of those unfortunate to be in my vicinity when a particular memory of mess jumped out and came very close to ordering a Missing Sand Nin headband out of spite.

Yesterday, we got stuck in a very enthusiastic conversation about the potentialities of Gaara and Neji meeting and I had to put the flower pots we were cleaning down, because my hands were basically all over the place.

Its month 2 of my Naruto-ing now, no end is sight. I think i will camp here for a while.
• They/Them • Horticulture Student • Aromantic • Bunny Parent •

Resistance, jubilation, and freedom go one way. We grow more expansive, more inclusive, louder, larger, brighter.
So happy that this thread has been revived!

So, summertime is when I take my annual pilgrimage to Cedar Point, which is one of my three core special interests. Ever since the quarantine began, I've been hyperfixating over whether or not I'll get to go on my trip. It was really bad back when I wasn't even sure if CP would open this year. But they have announced that they will open on July 9th. They haven't announced the details that I need to plan my potential trip, though, like their revised park hours.

Roller coasters and amusement park rides are unique for a special interest because they also are a sensory/stimming experience. I only get to experience rides once a year, and when late spring comes around and the sun is out shining, I start thoroughly craving the vestibular stimulation. I NEED speed and air time and spinning. That's where I am right now. It's been almost a year since my last trip, and I'm craving the sensations.

Also, this year is CP's 150th anniversary, which is a huge deal, because it's the second-oldest operating amusement park in the US. There was originally going to be a ton of special stuff going on for the anniversary, but most of that has been postponed until next year because of coronavirus. Luckily, though, the piece of anniversary merchandise I wanted the most (an utterly amazing book) is available this year. That book and another (a memoir written by John Hildebrandt, the park's former general manager) are itching to be read, but I'm saving them in case I'm not able to go on my trip. The books will get me through. And if I do get to go on my trip, which I sincerely hope I will, I have the books to read in the fall.

Aspies don't deal well with uncertainty or change in routine, so all of the coronavirus changes have taken a lot of adjusting for me, mainly regarding my annual summer plans.

I do have more free time being at home now, though (I'm working at home currently), so I've been delving into science more, one of my other core special interests. I have had an anatomy coloring book since high school that I've never finished. I've been coloring at least one picture a day in it during quarantine. I should be finished by early July. Then, I'm going to switch to my half-finished physiology coloring book.
So happy that this thread has been revived!

So, summertime is when I take my annual pilgrimage to Cedar Point, which is one of my three core special interests. Ever since the quarantine began, I've been hyperfixating over whether or not I'll get to go on my trip. It was really bad back when I wasn't even sure if CP would open this year. But they have announced that they will open on July 9th. They haven't announced the details that I need to plan my potential trip, though, like their revised park hours.

Roller coasters and amusement park rides are unique for a special interest because they also are a sensory/stimming experience. I only get to experience rides once a year, and when late spring comes around and the sun is out shining, I start thoroughly craving the vestibular stimulation. I NEED speed and air time and spinning. That's where I am right now. It's been almost a year since my last trip, and I'm craving the sensations.

Also, this year is CP's 150th anniversary, which is a huge deal, because it's the second-oldest operating amusement park in the US. There was originally going to be a ton of special stuff going on for the anniversary, but most of that has been postponed until next year because of coronavirus. Luckily, though, the piece of anniversary merchandise I wanted the most (an utterly amazing book) is available this year. That book and another (a memoir written by John Hildebrandt, the park's former general manager) are itching to be read, but I'm saving them in case I'm not able to go on my trip. The books will get me through. And if I do get to go on my trip, which I sincerely hope I will, I have the books to read in the fall.

Aspies don't deal well with uncertainty or change in routine, so all of the coronavirus changes have taken a lot of adjusting for me, mainly regarding my annual summer plans.

I do have more free time being at home now, though (I'm working at home currently), so I've been delving into science more, one of my other core special interests. I have had an anatomy coloring book since high school that I've never finished. I've been coloring at least one picture a day in it during quarantine. I should be finished by early July. Then, I'm going to switch to my half-finished physiology coloring book.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
animatronics, cosplay/fursuits, spyro speedrunning, and my two arpg groups ;x;
animatronics, cosplay/fursuits, spyro speedrunning, and my two arpg groups ;x;
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
Warrior cats and drawing inner demons... I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF INNER DEMONS
Warrior cats and drawing inner demons... I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF INNER DEMONS
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
pokémon fan-made regions, designs, etc...
theyre so coooool!! i want to design my own and also play alot of fan-made games aaaaaaaaa
pokémon fan-made regions, designs, etc...
theyre so coooool!! i want to design my own and also play alot of fan-made games aaaaaaaaa
120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png

♥ LOVE CAN'T BE CURED ♥

*pixel by cutievirus/dredrail

120px-Antonia_Sautter_Creations.png njdmUlz.png
Right now, Star Trek. I mean, I've always been a fan, but a month ago my girlfriend got me the lifetime sub to Star Trek Online while it was half off (because with my compromised immune system, she's expecting me to not leave the house for some time yet with the virus still around) and I started going a bit overboard. I'm not just playing the game, I'm rewatching various old episodes and films, looking up information about species and ships, reading the comics and novels and just really immersing myself in it.

I was going to say "and wearing the badges" (girlfriend's dad is also a big Trek fan and has bought me most of the badges), but I do that often anyway. XD

Right now, Star Trek. I mean, I've always been a fan, but a month ago my girlfriend got me the lifetime sub to Star Trek Online while it was half off (because with my compromised immune system, she's expecting me to not leave the house for some time yet with the virus still around) and I started going a bit overboard. I'm not just playing the game, I'm rewatching various old episodes and films, looking up information about species and ships, reading the comics and novels and just really immersing myself in it.

I was going to say "and wearing the badges" (girlfriend's dad is also a big Trek fan and has bought me most of the badges), but I do that often anyway. XD

Formerly known as Brenning.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21