Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mobile Friendly Site
A mobile friendly site would be nice, especially since I would be more inclined to play more since I have a long work week. I'm sure others would agree. In my case, I like to collect food from the Coli on downtime via mobile. Any consideration?
A mobile friendly site would be nice, especially since I would be more inclined to play more since I have a long work week. I'm sure others would agree. In my case, I like to collect food from the Coli on downtime via mobile. Any consideration?
The coliseum is currently playable on most modern mobile phones :D
[quote name="Vaveny" date="2019-10-30 10:44:15" ] The coliseum is currently playable on most modern mobile phones :D [/quote] It is. but I still need to zoom in every time I re enter a level and it does freeze my phone more than it would on desktop.
Vaveny wrote on 2019-10-30 10:44:15:
It is. but I still need to zoom in every time I re enter a level and it does freeze my phone more than it would on desktop.
[quote name="McBoof" date="2019-10-30 11:03:03" ] [quote name="Vaveny" date="2019-10-30 10:44:15" ] The coliseum is currently playable on most modern mobile phones :D [/quote] It is. but I still need to zoom in every time I re enter a level and it does freeze my phone more than it would on desktop. [/quote] If it freezes your phone, a "mobile friendly" site probably won't help you much as Coli is very very mobile-friendly already and the freezing issue might be specific to your phone, not to FR.
McBoof wrote on 2019-10-30 11:03:03:
Vaveny wrote on 2019-10-30 10:44:15:
It is. but I still need to zoom in every time I re enter a level and it does freeze my phone more than it would on desktop.

If it freezes your phone, a "mobile friendly" site probably won't help you much as Coli is very very mobile-friendly already and the freezing issue might be specific to your phone, not to FR.
JQQ3Fjt.png
To be honest, I would like it too, a different layout for phones perhaps?
But as others have said, if it's freezing, it's likely your phone rather than the site
To be honest, I would like it too, a different layout for phones perhaps?
But as others have said, if it's freezing, it's likely your phone rather than the site
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
It's not only the coli that it's horrible in phones. Everything in this site is not mobile friendly. A different layout would help people access Crossroads and Baldwin better on the phone, for ex. I think it would even increase the number of time people spend on this. Because nowadays, I can't so almost anything on my phone because it is so bad to use it.
It's not only the coli that it's horrible in phones. Everything in this site is not mobile friendly. A different layout would help people access Crossroads and Baldwin better on the phone, for ex. I think it would even increase the number of time people spend on this. Because nowadays, I can't so almost anything on my phone because it is so bad to use it.
Interesting, because I've heard friends say they play fr exclusively on their mobile devices and they seem to be happy, well, except the fact you still can't move apparels around for layering. I agree there are always things they can do to improve experience with mobile devices, but can we maybe be a little more specific as to what people would be looking for on a mobile-friendly site? I feel all the latest updates had been geared towards better mobile experience already, yet they can't cover everything and bound to overlook some details that can and not hard to improve.

For example, Baldwin and crossroad were mention above. I'm assuming the problem is with item attachment/choice window, while it's hard on mobile, it is also horrible to use on pc. It takes forever to load, jumps back to the beginning after every selection, icons too small to see, always load food first which is my most crowded tab, can't attach multiple items at a time, etc, are all issues both on mobile and pc. What specific aspects of these features that actually work better on pc and terrible on mobile?
Interesting, because I've heard friends say they play fr exclusively on their mobile devices and they seem to be happy, well, except the fact you still can't move apparels around for layering. I agree there are always things they can do to improve experience with mobile devices, but can we maybe be a little more specific as to what people would be looking for on a mobile-friendly site? I feel all the latest updates had been geared towards better mobile experience already, yet they can't cover everything and bound to overlook some details that can and not hard to improve.

For example, Baldwin and crossroad were mention above. I'm assuming the problem is with item attachment/choice window, while it's hard on mobile, it is also horrible to use on pc. It takes forever to load, jumps back to the beginning after every selection, icons too small to see, always load food first which is my most crowded tab, can't attach multiple items at a time, etc, are all issues both on mobile and pc. What specific aspects of these features that actually work better on pc and terrible on mobile?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
fr is, for the most part, entirely mobile friendly. i'm sure in the future they'll update the apparel layering so you can move those too, but otherwise everything works

i can do everything on mobile that i can do on a pc. coli and dressing are the only things i find easier on pc, but you can still easily do them on mobile
fr is, for the most part, entirely mobile friendly. i'm sure in the future they'll update the apparel layering so you can move those too, but otherwise everything works

i can do everything on mobile that i can do on a pc. coli and dressing are the only things i find easier on pc, but you can still easily do them on mobile
IMG_8704.png