Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@ronnster

I'll guess number 26!
@ronnster

I'll guess number 26!
@ronnster

My guess is 76.
@ronnster

My guess is 76.
@Sybok

sorry, that is incorrect. for this raffle. edit: feel free to try again later!

however, on the other hand, congrats, you discovered the meaning of life! so keep that chin up and don't panic! :D
@Sybok

sorry, that is incorrect. for this raffle. edit: feel free to try again later!

however, on the other hand, congrats, you discovered the meaning of life! so keep that chin up and don't panic! :D
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@EllieAlice

@settlerdave

@EmberWolf

sorry, none of those are correct. feel free to try again later!
@EllieAlice

@settlerdave

@EmberWolf

sorry, none of those are correct. feel free to try again later!

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster

61?
@ronnster

61?
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
21! @ronnster
21! @ronnster
@ronnster

How about 18?
@ronnster

How about 18?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Kurapika

sorry, that is incorrect. feel free to try again - you posted just in the nick of time so you can actually re-guess right away lol. xD
@Kurapika

sorry, that is incorrect. feel free to try again - you posted just in the nick of time so you can actually re-guess right away lol. xD

@ronnster

I think I can already enter again. XD Yay for catching this near the end of an hour?

8!
@ronnster

I think I can already enter again. XD Yay for catching this near the end of an hour?

8!
@ronnster
I'll guess 3!
@ronnster
I'll guess 3!
captain's creations: accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17