Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 ... 6848 6849
Hello all, let's see how many nests I can snag. :p

I'm looking for several Halloween nests to be hatched on the 31st! That means you can't miss an incubation (including today's), so if you offer a nest, please make sure you can incubate them each day.

Let me know what food you'd like me send along, thank you!

Looking for:
2 Plague nests FOUND
2 Shadow nests FOUND
1 Wind nest FOUND
2 Light nests FOUND

Hello all, let's see how many nests I can snag. :p

I'm looking for several Halloween nests to be hatched on the 31st! That means you can't miss an incubation (including today's), so if you offer a nest, please make sure you can incubate them each day.

Let me know what food you'd like me send along, thank you!

Looking for:
2 Plague nests FOUND
2 Shadow nests FOUND
1 Wind nest FOUND
2 Light nests FOUND

YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png

@arcaneidolriots

Hi, I can cover your Shadow nests. Anything your dragons eat is ok.

@arcaneidolriots

Hi, I can cover your Shadow nests. Anything your dragons eat is ok.
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
@Peyp, but this is my normal avatar? Thank you though lol

Anyways! Daedra and Sanguine had 2 eggs! Malinica and Maliok had 3 eggs!

Also, sorry for pinging you a bunch of times in quick succession (I just realized you're on Plague's pinglist). :')
@Peyp, but this is my normal avatar? Thank you though lol

Anyways! Daedra and Sanguine had 2 eggs! Malinica and Maliok had 3 eggs!

Also, sorry for pinging you a bunch of times in quick succession (I just realized you're on Plague's pinglist). :')
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
All nests found, thank you!
All nests found, thank you!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@HiddenGalaxy, great, I'll send you my pairs shortly then! @queerqueg, your pair had 3 eggs! [emoji=pink star size=1] @Selah, you can have my last nest! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
@HiddenGalaxy, great, I'll send you my pairs shortly then!

@queerqueg, your pair had 3 eggs!

@Selah, you can have my last nest! Any food besides plants would be appreciated. :>
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@jadeturtle13 sending them over now! With some plants! Short on seafood myself lol.

If you're jadeturtle i pinged the wrong user. My appy polly logies
@jadeturtle13 sending them over now! With some plants! Short on seafood myself lol.

If you're jadeturtle i pinged the wrong user. My appy polly logies
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@Selah If you still need a Light nest, I can host. Seafood would be best!
@Selah If you still need a Light nest, I can host. Seafood would be best!
V4QfEIY.png
@lyricalmyxteries, thank you! I'll send my pair over to you shortly. ^^
@lyricalmyxteries, thank you! I'll send my pair over to you shortly. ^^
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Still need the nests not crossed out! Hoping to head to bed soon so its much appreciated. [quote name="ProbablyLying" date="2019-10-26 05:11:41" ] Hello everybody! Its time for my halloween mass hatch! The following list is all of the nests I ACTiVELY need. I will edit the post as I get them! Let me know if you need any food. I also have a bunch of mire familiars if you need cauldron victims. -1 Ice -1 Fire [s]-1 Shadow[/s] [s]-1 Light -1 Water -2 Earth[/s] [quote=Ice CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/revamp/banners/ice_small.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AceChaser, @Ashwini, @Auralinde, @Ayxia, @Bear, @Bluewaterlilly, @Bromley, @ColdLasagna, @Crystaril, @DoodleStrudel, @Drymm, @emeemay, @Endro, @Grafkrabber, @Hydrotoxic, @Kalia, @Keikoku, @Kiraphim, @Lunamoon122, @LynterriaHatake, @MerithsRealm, @Origamighostt, @PantheraScience, @platypus, @Seoul, @Skyharbor, @SoldierBarnes, @Tinnem, @Tserin, @Wintersphoenix, @Yemoja[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Fire CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Blazing Goblin][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AshiraFox, @Dewdropdragon, @Dragonpuddle, @DrakoTheDragon, @Fallenarrow, @FlamingCatz, @JovaniSkye, @Kyaritty, @Lurker, @Pennywhistle, @SammyKen, @Seraphix[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote]
Still need the nests not crossed out! Hoping to head to bed soon so its much appreciated.
ProbablyLying wrote on 2019-10-26 05:11:41:
Hello everybody! Its time for my halloween mass hatch! The following list is all of the nests I ACTiVELY need. I will edit the post as I get them! Let me know if you need any food. I also have a bunch of mire familiars if you need cauldron victims.

-1 Ice
-1 Fire
-1 Shadow
-1 Light
-1 Water
-2 Earth

Fire CFCE Hosts wrote:
Blazing Goblin o @AshiraFox, @Dewdropdragon, @Dragonpuddle, @DrakoTheDragon, @Fallenarrow, @FlamingCatz, @JovaniSkye, @Kyaritty, @Lurker, @Pennywhistle, @SammyKen, @Seraphix

Flight moderator: @

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
@arcaneidolriots I can certainly take your wind nest for you! Could use some seafood if you've got it.
@arcaneidolriots I can certainly take your wind nest for you! Could use some seafood if you've got it.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop

Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 ... 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 ... 6848 6849