Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Crimson/Indigo/Metals mate
1 2 3 4 5
@LavenderLizards and @Wardove, two eggs from your parents. The hatchdate is 26th.
@LavenderLizards and @Wardove, two eggs from your parents. The hatchdate is 26th.
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@SpaceAceSneevee and @TheGreyOne It's time again! [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] I've also started vacationing in lightning nest, so I'll be able to nest the pair myself (hopefully Peter will hatch this time!)
@SpaceAceSneevee and @TheGreyOne It's time again!

I've also started vacationing in lightning nest, so I'll be able to nest the pair myself (hopefully Peter will hatch this time!)
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardove Mirabelle is ready, so I can send her over. Let me know if you want me to start a crossroads.
@Wardove Mirabelle is ready, so I can send her over. Let me know if you want me to start a crossroads.
The old ways are lost, but so am I

IuAQKUa.png
@thegreyone

That would be lovely, thank you!
@thegreyone

That would be lovely, thank you!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardrove which dragon would you like? the same one, MahiruKoizumi?
@Wardrove which dragon would you like? the same one, MahiruKoizumi?
@TheGreyOne Thanks! Got three eggs, so fingers crossed! @SpaceAceSneevee TheGreyOne already sent over Mirabelle, but thank you! I'm hoping this nest is the one, but if not I'll be pinging again lol. Thank y'all for your patience~ [emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
@TheGreyOne Thanks! Got three eggs, so fingers crossed!

@SpaceAceSneevee TheGreyOne already sent over Mirabelle, but thank you! I'm hoping this nest is the one, but if not I'll be pinging again lol.

Thank y'all for your patience~

siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
Another quiet update- this nest fell through too orz All of my Peter nests are so stubborn...
Another quiet update- this nest fell through too orz All of my Peter nests are so stubborn...
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@SpaceAceSneevee @LavenderLizards Hey hiya! I'm feeling super confident about this turn because one of my other projects that I've been breeding for 5 months finally hatched day before yesterday [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] Same request as usual- MahiruKoizumi from SpaceAceSneevee's lair or Adrika from LavenderLizards' lair~ Again, thank y'all so much for being patient with this!
@SpaceAceSneevee @LavenderLizards

Hey hiya! I'm feeling super confident about this turn because one of my other projects that I've been breeding for 5 months finally hatched day before yesterday

Same request as usual- MahiruKoizumi from SpaceAceSneevee's lair or Adrika from LavenderLizards' lair~ Again, thank y'all so much for being patient with this!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
i can give you mine! @Wardrove
i can give you mine! @Wardrove
@SpaceAceSneevee

Awesome~ Thank you! ((Wouldn't it be awesome if the kiddo hatched on Halloween? Lol))
@SpaceAceSneevee

Awesome~ Thank you! ((Wouldn't it be awesome if the kiddo hatched on Halloween? Lol))
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
1 2 3 4 5