Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {{Warrior Cat Roleplay}} Open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can I still join? If so,
Name: Icepaw

Clan: Riverclan

Fur color: White

Eye color: Green

Body shape: Athletic, sleek, thin

Personality: Always serious, has personality of an adult cat, ages faster than usually, paranoid about being fit, in free time always swimming, quiet and wise.
Can I still join? If so,
Name: Icepaw

Clan: Riverclan

Fur color: White

Eye color: Green

Body shape: Athletic, sleek, thin

Personality: Always serious, has personality of an adult cat, ages faster than usually, paranoid about being fit, in free time always swimming, quiet and wise.
@GarlicFarm of course you can join. You would have to ask the person who plays Snowdust if they are looking for an apprentice
@GarlicFarm of course you can join. You would have to ask the person who plays Snowdust if they are looking for an apprentice
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
@WitheredWyvern06
I was wondering if I could be your apprentice for this RP, got to check with you.
@WitheredWyvern06
I was wondering if I could be your apprentice for this RP, got to check with you.
OOOoooo I'll play! Love these types of things. Also is there some kind of sign up sheet? I didn't see one so Imma just kinda.... Make this up as I go please tell me if I'm missing anything.

Name: WingSong
Clan: Wind
Appearance: A light grey tom-cat with brown eyes. He has a jagged scar across his snout, and his ears are torn. He's bulky with muscle.
Personality: Easily annoyed, WingSong will fite you over the smallest of things. Getting to know him is a chore, but those that do know that he's an absolute sass who's easily annoyed. Not that they wouldn't know that anyway. (MIRP)
OOOoooo I'll play! Love these types of things. Also is there some kind of sign up sheet? I didn't see one so Imma just kinda.... Make this up as I go please tell me if I'm missing anything.

Name: WingSong
Clan: Wind
Appearance: A light grey tom-cat with brown eyes. He has a jagged scar across his snout, and his ears are torn. He's bulky with muscle.
Personality: Easily annoyed, WingSong will fite you over the smallest of things. Getting to know him is a chore, but those that do know that he's an absolute sass who's easily annoyed. Not that they wouldn't know that anyway. (MIRP)
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
Welcome to the RolePlay @Syndasch !!
Welcome to the RolePlay @Syndasch !!
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
@RavenKat431
Hello! May I join this? It's one of my first role-plays.

Name: Kittyfur

Clan: Windclan

Fur color: Cinnamon

Eye color: Orange

Body shape: Soft, fluffy, short-legs

Personality: Likes to take the easy way out. Easy-going, doesn't really see the point of unnecessary violence. Gave up on "proving himself" to his clan a while ago and just ignores their distaste towards his kittypet origins.
@RavenKat431
Hello! May I join this? It's one of my first role-plays.

Name: Kittyfur

Clan: Windclan

Fur color: Cinnamon

Eye color: Orange

Body shape: Soft, fluffy, short-legs

Personality: Likes to take the easy way out. Easy-going, doesn't really see the point of unnecessary violence. Gave up on "proving himself" to his clan a while ago and just ignores their distaste towards his kittypet origins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks @RavenKat431 ! :D I'm excited to start RPing!
Thanks @RavenKat431 ! :D I'm excited to start RPing!
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
Boost
Boost
LCLSoFM.png plague.gif
@RavenKat431 ooo id like to join!

Name: Wildleap

Clan: Thunderclan

Fur color: Dusty Gold & Black

Eye color: Amber

Body shape: Large, slim, lithe, and angular. Muscular legs.

Personality: High energy, wild, but skittish. Unsure of herself socially. She's slow to anger, but a terror faced on the battlefield. Many regard her as acting strange and lonerish, and some feel she's a primal predator, which her enemies are quick to agree to, but they usually can't place why they feel this way.

Additional Info:
- Her methods of hunting are quite strange for a Thunderclan cat. Her strong legs allow her to leap higher than any of her Clanmates, a skill which she uses to snag birds, bats, and sometimes leaping squirrels right out of the air. For normal land prey, she sort of pulls a fox-like maneuver, diving headfirst onto her kill.
- Sort of a mutt-savannah cat. About 25% wild serval, 75% various breeds of domestic cat. (AKA an F2 savannah cat.)

((Apologies it's such a long character sheet, I like to be detailed.))
@RavenKat431 ooo id like to join!

Name: Wildleap

Clan: Thunderclan

Fur color: Dusty Gold & Black

Eye color: Amber

Body shape: Large, slim, lithe, and angular. Muscular legs.

Personality: High energy, wild, but skittish. Unsure of herself socially. She's slow to anger, but a terror faced on the battlefield. Many regard her as acting strange and lonerish, and some feel she's a primal predator, which her enemies are quick to agree to, but they usually can't place why they feel this way.

Additional Info:
- Her methods of hunting are quite strange for a Thunderclan cat. Her strong legs allow her to leap higher than any of her Clanmates, a skill which she uses to snag birds, bats, and sometimes leaping squirrels right out of the air. For normal land prey, she sort of pulls a fox-like maneuver, diving headfirst onto her kill.
- Sort of a mutt-savannah cat. About 25% wild serval, 75% various breeds of domestic cat. (AKA an F2 savannah cat.)

((Apologies it's such a long character sheet, I like to be detailed.))
error 404: user is too lazy to update signature. please try again later.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9