Pronouns: She/Her
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
Wishlist
@Illuminatihotty

I'll sign box 2!
@Illuminatihotty

I'll sign box 2!
hgbYaMw.png
@wolvesandwings the healing light seeps out from the box, flooding the room. You close your eyes to keep from going blind. When you open them, you see these items on the ground [item=regeneration] [item=health potion]x3 @KobaltFeathers you go to sign for the box. What was your name again? Quick, think of a new one! [Item=scroll of renaming] @pasteluwu you open the box to find a new friend that seems to fit your aesthetic! [Url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55751594] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557516/55751594_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wolvesandwings the healing light seeps out from the box, flooding the room. You close your eyes to keep from going blind. When you open them, you see these items on the ground
Regeneration Health Potion x3
@KobaltFeathers you go to sign for the box. What was your name again? Quick, think of a new one!
Scroll of Renaming
@pasteluwu you open the box to find a new friend that seems to fit your aesthetic!

55751594_350.png
tumblr_o4vvsqah2P1u2yfqbo1_500.gif
Asdfdf I'm so sorry it's late I didn't notice anything with all my notifications ;v;

Box one has stars painted onto it and a pastel yellow ribbon.

Box two has ants crawling all over brown wrapping, but the ants are avoiding the green ribbon. Strange.

Box three is bright blue with stylized waves drawn on it. It's ribbon has small blue flowers printed on it.
Asdfdf I'm so sorry it's late I didn't notice anything with all my notifications ;v;

Box one has stars painted onto it and a pastel yellow ribbon.

Box two has ants crawling all over brown wrapping, but the ants are avoiding the green ribbon. Strange.

Box three is bright blue with stylized waves drawn on it. It's ribbon has small blue flowers printed on it.
@PastelUwU
Box 3 please!
@PastelUwU
Box 3 please!
Forks are the tastiest
@PastelUwU
box 1 please!
@PastelUwU
box 1 please!
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
1 2 ... 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1541 1542