Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bun's Shop of Moonlit Arts (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi! I’d love to b on the pinglist/waitlist, your examples are so pretty ;-;
Hi! I’d love to b on the pinglist/waitlist, your examples are so pretty ;-;
Lore store :)
@macaroni33 Thank you so much, that's really sweet of you! ;w; <3 I'm placing you on the wishlist
@macaroni33 Thank you so much, that's really sweet of you! ;w; <3 I'm placing you on the wishlist
DK0gRlQ.pngBunnys_Wolpertinger_small.gif
boop <3
boop <3
@ARabbitOnTheMoon
hi! do yu have fullbody canine examples? (non-anthro)
@ARabbitOnTheMoon
hi! do yu have fullbody canine examples? (non-anthro)
pleasant_comm.png
Can I be added to the waitlist when there's a slot available? I'd love the chance to get work from you (:
Can I be added to the waitlist when there's a slot available? I'd love the chance to get work from you (:
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@ARabbitOnTheMoon Hello! I love your art! Could I get a full body of a winged human (Female) with the wings like an owl's? The drawing needs to be very specific as (if it's ok with you) I will make it my d&d character. Can you make it so the human with wings is just standing with her wings spread out? Can she have red ginger hair, emerald green eyes, ginger freckles and Hazelnut Brown Skin? Thank you, I think that is all for now. [emoji=tundra happy size=2] Edit: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=0EB7C6CF4EE72EBDD3BC103523F4A4DA8141CB01&thid=OIP.CYWgZDJ0X1WqOoCdjdS9zQHaFP&exph=567&expw=800&q=human+with+wings&selectedindex=5&adlt=strict&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1
@ARabbitOnTheMoon

Hello! I love your art! Could I get a full body of a winged human (Female) with the wings like an owl's? The drawing needs to be very specific as (if it's ok with you) I will make it my d&d character. Can you make it so the human with wings is just standing with her wings spread out? Can she have red ginger hair, emerald green eyes, ginger freckles and Hazelnut Brown Skin?
Thank you, I think that is all for now.

Edit: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=0EB7C6CF4EE72EBDD3BC103523F4A4DA8141CB01&thid=OIP.CYWgZDJ0X1WqOoCdjdS9zQHaFP&exph=567&expw=800&q=human+with+wings&selectedindex=5&adlt=strict&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1
25iwtvd.jpg
21ynts.png
@Pleasant Hello! I must warn you my slots are filled but, as for canine examples I have only one. It's incomplete and a bit outdated but here's the full image
I haven't drawn may canine creatures but I am welcome to give it a shot if you're every interested. Thank you for stopping by!
@Pleasant Hello! I must warn you my slots are filled but, as for canine examples I have only one. It's incomplete and a bit outdated but here's the full image
I haven't drawn may canine creatures but I am welcome to give it a shot if you're every interested. Thank you for stopping by!
@Disturbed Hello and thank you <3 Sure you may hop on the waitlist :3 You're welcome to make a request now or later (it may always be altered up until I start working on it) When the slot opens up, I'll ping you to be sure you're still interested and start once I get the go-ahead. That sound ok?
@Disturbed Hello and thank you <3 Sure you may hop on the waitlist :3 You're welcome to make a request now or later (it may always be altered up until I start working on it) When the slot opens up, I'll ping you to be sure you're still interested and start once I get the go-ahead. That sound ok?
@DelightedVilla Hello bubs! <3<3<3 Yes you're welcome to hop onto the waitlist too :3 Though you'll be a lil further down, you'll be in line when a slot opens up <3

@frizzy123
wowie! That's quite the request you have there, but I'm sorry my slots are full! You're welcome to hop onto the wait list though. I'm happy to do complicated designs and I'd love to draw your dnd character as I play too! It may be helpful whipping up a brief model with a character creation site as they're easy to reference! :3 Thank you for your time.
@DelightedVilla Hello bubs! <3<3<3 Yes you're welcome to hop onto the waitlist too :3 Though you'll be a lil further down, you'll be in line when a slot opens up <3

@frizzy123
wowie! That's quite the request you have there, but I'm sorry my slots are full! You're welcome to hop onto the wait list though. I'm happy to do complicated designs and I'd love to draw your dnd character as I play too! It may be helpful whipping up a brief model with a character creation site as they're easy to reference! :3 Thank you for your time.
@ARabbitOnTheMoon
could you put me on the waitlist? ^^
@ARabbitOnTheMoon
could you put me on the waitlist? ^^
pleasant_comm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6